PDA

View Full Version : Out in Full Force

speedracer
10-12-2002, 11:12 PM
I've seen so many cars being pulled over tonight ... So watch out.

Area: 32 Ave NE, Centre, and 16th Ave

szw
10-12-2002, 11:27 PM
Around 4:30 cops were pulling over speeders in the construction zone of crowchild tr.

Around 9:30 they were pulling people over on 14th street where they usually do, except at nightime. very hard to see the police by the side of the road at night.

I admit, I was speeding by about 20km's in the construction zone...70 in the 50 I think it is. Anyways when I caught eyes with the cop I must've had this shocked look on my face cuz he just stared at me with a smirk on his face.

Maybe it wasn't a 50...but whatever...I've slowed down anyways. Gotta avoid those construction sites...hard to stay so slow for so long on those..

James
10-13-2002, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the Headsup:thumbsup:....Not that i speed anyway :rolleyes: :tongue: .......On my way home from work i saw that extremely gay looking Red/Yellow/white Accent pulled over on Deerfoot, i just had to Laugh:rofl: Probably got pulled over for THINKING he's fast!:rofl:

RSeXy
10-13-2002, 12:11 AM
i saw police pulling people over in the playground zone by sandstone earlier tonite...good thing too...b/c so many mofo's speed through there.

i think he had two pulled over when i drove by. :thumbsup:

CRXguy
10-13-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by James
Thanks for the Headsup:thumbsup:....Not that i speed anyway :rolleyes: :tongue: .......On my way home from work i saw that extremely gay looking Red/Yellow/white Accent pulled over on Deerfoot, i just had to Laugh:rofl: Probably got pulled over for THINKING he's fast!:rofl:

Bwahahahahahaha!! I saw that guy tonight while doing deliveries. He had mad neon lights under the car. What a fool!!

Pete92SL
10-13-2002, 03:25 AM
I got a ticket tonight :(

Pete

aboveandbeyond
10-13-2002, 10:06 AM
lots of cops out latly...i guess they are prolly working overtime to meet there quota asap so they can eat doughnuts for the rest of the month:dunno:

infamous
10-13-2002, 10:27 AM
wait...why would they want to meet their quota?? it's only the 13th, not the 28th or anything...

szw
10-13-2002, 10:51 AM
Its just a thing people like to say...:dunno:

Stratus_Power
10-13-2002, 10:59 AM
they must need to increase quota to buy more new interpid cop car

infamous
10-13-2002, 11:37 AM
hahaha yeah...more cop cars so that the theft rate goes down...

mwmhong
10-13-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
they must need to increase quota to buy more new interpid cop car

'Quotas' are there so they don't spend all their time lounging around Tim Hortons or parking in the Industrial areas and snoozing. It's performance measurement to ensure they are doing their job.

Copland is Macleod Trail, like 1/10 cars is a marked cop car and this is without the ghost cars/SUV's driving around.

max_boost
10-13-2002, 02:19 PM
I'm glad the cops are out in full force, I never speed anymore so I don't have to worry, except when I am doing deliveries, right CRXguy? haha:confused:

CRXguy
10-13-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
I'm glad the cops are out in full force, I never speed anymore so I don't have to worry, except when I am doing deliveries, right CRXguy? haha:confused:

That's why I drive on Barlow Tr. now. There's always radar traps along Glenmore coming into Riverbend, got lucky a couple times!!:D

DSM Power
10-14-2002, 12:03 AM
The photo radar truck (GM, dark blue, extended cab) has been working Deerfoot BIGTIME this week... :poosie:

T5_X
10-14-2002, 01:24 AM
Hahaha, what's with that? In Lethbridge, they have 1 photo radar truck, its a dk blue chev S10, and it's been around ever since i started university 3 years ago :rofl: Everyone knows about it, I've never seen a flash go off out of it :rofl:

Stratus_Power
10-14-2002, 01:28 AM
maybe its a fake truck like the "securtiy cameras" in Dragon city.. why they do they have like 10 "cameras" if they are actually there.. and the security officer guy sit on a desk up by the rail..

Pete92SL
10-14-2002, 02:52 AM
They use burgandy and black GMC trucks on the deerfoot a lot. They also have a couple other colors. They have a couple of beaters that they place on deerfoot too.

I saw a crappy ass old and unmarked SUNBIRD!!! pull over a minivan last week. Every damn car is a cop car these days! lol

We get tricky and try to out smart them. They need to do the same to maintain the balance and control.

Pete

GTS Jeff
10-14-2002, 05:19 AM
saw like 30 cops out tonite...and its 5 am!!

Ben
10-14-2002, 05:28 AM
I sure am glad I have a good eye for them shits!

I roared home after dropping you off...200...hehheeh

RCBVtec
10-14-2002, 11:52 AM
Holiday weekends they are out in full force, it's easier to catch people speeding cause there isn't as much traffic... yesterday driving to work there was radar on Canyon Meadows, and 2 photo radar on deerfoot. I learned my lesson on holidays don't speed - New years day got 3 tickets = $261, the cop was such a prick, I hate asshole cops that are on power trips :guns: