PDA

View Full Version : Asshole at Co-op Gasbar makes for good times

Hakkola
04-28-2004, 03:43 PM
I drove up to the gasbar at co-op, I had a lot of shit to do and was in a hurry and needed to go to the washroom, so I decide to use full service.

I guess the kid didn't like that I drive a Benz even though it's oldschool, and wanted to use the service they provide.

I ask for premium and run inside to use the facilities and then I wait for the gas to be finished pumping so I can pay. The guy came in and asked,"Why don't you sell your car." I shrugged.
He then stated "70 000 car, you could sell it and feed the kids in Africa you selfish bastard, you fucking cocksucker."

He continued his barrage of comments while stating his anti-capitalistic views that I really couldn't give a shit about, I paid for my gas and walked outside. He had decided to kick my emblem, and proceeded to work at it and rip it off, trying to get me into a fight, and then saying he had friends with machetes and that he used to take kick boxing etc... Then he figured I was a loser living off my parents with no job etc and kept saying stupid shit trying to get me into a fight.

I walked inside and talked to the manager where he continued to threaten me and another customer.

What's great is that there's a big scratch on the hood, and they'll probably pay for repainting of the whole hood, which I needed anyway, I got a new shiny star for the hood, which hopefully he had to pay for, not co-op, and I have the satisfaction of knowing that the kid said, (and was wrong), that I don't have a job, but I have a great one, and now he doesn't have one at all. :D

Edit - Just wanted everyone to know that management handled the situation very well and I will continue to get gas there if the employee has been fired.

QuasarCav
04-28-2004, 03:46 PM
nicely done.

How did you maintain your composition while he was defacing your car??

If you could, which co-op was this??, i will also accept approximations

Hakkola
04-28-2004, 03:50 PM
Honestly, I was pissed, but it seemed like the worst thing that could happen to him would be for him to lose his job, and that helped. It takes a lot for me to get mad enough to actually fight somebody though, and unless he hit me nothing was going to happen physically.

WGR4Pussies
04-28-2004, 03:50 PM
thats some crazy shit right there man, how could you just stand there and let him do it, thats why you carry a bat, he must have been high on drugs or something.:thumbsdow

cman
04-28-2004, 03:54 PM
what co-op gasbar was it?
and more than likely co-op will pay for it, not the employee.
also likely the employee didnt lose their job.

QuasarCav
04-28-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Honestly, I was pissed, but it seemed like the worst thing that could happen to him would be for him to lose his job, and that helped. It takes a lot for me to get mad enough to actually fight somebody though, and unless he hit me nothing was going to happen physically.

I guess someone who actually values their future can hold off for a few minutes!

was it a snot-nosed punk, or a granola eating hippie?

ramminghard
04-28-2004, 03:57 PM
what was his name? Which gas bar?

Hakkola
04-28-2004, 04:04 PM
The Co-op off Southland and (16th street maybe not sure which street it is), beside Blockbuster.

I can't remember his name, shorter guy, a bit of acne I think, dark hair.

To be fair management handled it VERY well, and if the guy is fired, which I'm almost positive he has been, then I will continue to get my gas there.

Originally posted by QuasarCav

I guess someone who actually values their future can hold off for a few minutes!

was it a snot-nosed punk, or a granola eating hippie?

That's right, I used to get into A LOT of fights, I know what happens after the fact is not positive even if you win, my days of fighting people are hopefully behind me.

I'm not entirely sure whether he was snot nosed or granola eating, it's possible that he was both.

ZorroAMG
04-28-2004, 04:07 PM
I'm gonna go gas up there right now, let him try that shite on me..LOL

see if he can squeegee my windshield with a broken hand...

Hakkola
04-28-2004, 04:10 PM
I don't think he's there anymore, I had to go back to bring them my reciept from Lonestar so they could reimburse me, I didn't see him.

Fluidic
04-28-2004, 04:13 PM
What Co-op gas bar location?

kiwi
:eek: wow, he must have woken up on the wrong side of bed...

Shaolin
there's a co-op gas bar off southland drive? only one i know of is maybe the one on Macleod Trail beside the Swiss Chalet?

Team_Mclaren
:eek: i would've just nail him right there at the spot, call me immature as u will but just cannot stand shit like this.!

good job on holding back tho!:thumbsup: thats really hard to do!

Hakkola
04-28-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic
What Co-op gas bar location?

I just stated that a couple post up.

Off topic but I saw you drive by when I was in line at tequila, car looks great! You guys should have come in, many a breast was flashed and I even saw a girl drop her pants and bend over. :thumbsup:

Hakkola
04-28-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
:eek: i would've just nail him right there at the spot, call me immature as u will but just cannot stand shit like this.!

good job on holding back tho!:thumbsup: thats really hard to do!

Yes it is, that's why I don't really remember what he looks like too well, I was shaking and adrenaline pumping, I had my fists at my side, I ended up just crossing my arms and I shut my mouth when I got inside because another guy was pissed he was being so vulgar around some lady customers. I'm pretty impressed with myself for holding back, even last year I would have done something stupid.

Fluidic
04-28-2004, 04:27 PM

I just stated that a couple post up.

Sorry bro -- my bad. :)

Off topic but I saw you drive by when I was in line at tequila, car looks great! You guys should have come in, many a breast was flashed and I even saw a girl drop her pants and bend over. :thumbsup:

Yah dude... my car was packed with people. Just driving around, chillen. Thanks for the invite -- you should call me up next time you see me. :bigpimp:

ecstasy_civic
04-28-2004, 04:27 PM
good for you man, I would have lost it and probably knocked his teeth out.

I cant stand that shit, like who does he think he is just knocking you because of your car???

either way, glad to see it was taken care of.

sexualbanana
04-28-2004, 04:55 PM
I walked inside and talked to the manager where he continued to threaten me and another costumer.

What was the other customer doing? Was he that guy that was mad because the dude was being vulgar around women?

SinisterProbeGt
04-28-2004, 04:59 PM
what coop gas bar?

nismodrifter
04-28-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by SinisterProbeGt
what coop gas bar?

been said many times already...it's the one in braeside/palliser area near the blockbuster...

rc2002
04-28-2004, 05:03 PM
Props to you man for not clocking him in the face like 90% of us would have. It works out well that you got a new repaint on your hood too (it probably wouldn't have happened if you beat the guy senseless).

Until the 94 octane started up on Macleod, I used always get my gas at that Co-op. (On Southland Drive and 24 Street)

Ajay
04-28-2004, 10:46 PM
Good job keeping your composure! :thumbsup:

I along with alot of the other people would probably have lost it on the dude but as long as everything gets resolved then it's all good.

Hopefully the punk did lose his job cause he would definetly deserve it.

JordanLotoski
04-28-2004, 10:50 PM
if that was me man....that puke kid would have had that gas nozzel down his fuking throat!!!

max_boost
WTF!?!?!

I can't believe he had the audacity to do what he did?:dunno: I am more shocked and appalled more than anything else.......:thumbsdow :eek:

AT least everything worked out ok, sure makes me think twice before I bring my ride to a Co-Op full serve.....

Khyron
That seems too bizarre to be real. I mean shit - you'd think the kid would have seen a few Escalades and Bimmers etc already... And he just flips out and starts calling you a cocksucker and stuff?

They better have fired his ass or he might freak out on someone else.

Khyron

turbo_equiped
04-28-2004, 10:51 PM
very nicely done man..!!
the punk ass kid got what he deserved..!!!

max_boost
04-28-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Khyron
That seems too bizarre to be real. I mean shit - you'd think the kid would have seen a few Escalades and Bimmers etc already... And he just flips out and starts calling you a cocksucker and stuff?

They better have fired his ass or he might freak out on someone else.

Khyron Yah I almost want to call BS, but I don't see what Hakk would make it up? LOL:D

Idratherbsidewayz
04-28-2004, 11:03 PM
Thats really odd. No normal human would start tearing apart a guys car for no perticular reason (and no friends around to "impress"). Congratulations on keeping calm.

TofuBoi
04-28-2004, 11:09 PM
maybe he was trying to scam u....... if u had punched him... he might of charged and sued u're ass for assault........ u know how some people wanna make fast cash by pulling bullshit scams! And All the judge hear is, u punched him first so u're responsible etc...... i swear the law is supposed to protect u, not screw u over!

Hakkola
04-28-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

What was the other customer doing? Was he that guy that was mad because the dude was being vulgar around women?

Yep, the employee actually told the guy to leave if he didn't like it, it became pretty comical after the first 5 minutes had passed.

I'm not sure if they'll pay for the full hood paint yet, when I get my kit painted I will have the shop look at the scratch to see what can be done.

Edit - the scamming idea could be possible, but this kid wasn't very bright, and I could tell he was genuinely pissed off

Khyron
04-28-2004, 11:28 PM
Edit - the scamming idea could be possible, but this kid wasn't very bright, and I could tell he was genuinely pissed off

But what set him off - just you walking to the can and he just all of a sudden flips out? Why didn't he flip out while gassing up? Did you fuck his girlfriend or something?

Bloody funny though - shit like that never happens to me. :(

Khyron

tc3
04-29-2004, 12:12 AM

Yep, the employee actually told the guy to leave if he didn't like it, it became pretty comical after the first 5 minutes had passed.

I'm not sure if they'll pay for the full hood paint yet, when I get my kit painted I will have the shop look at the scratch to see what can be done.

After going through that at their establishment, they should glady take care of ur hood and thank you for being calm and patient. They stand to face some REALLY BAD publicity if u were to make a bigger deal about it!?!
That's just fucked up?!?! U go to buy some gas and that happened!!! Imagine if that was ur grandma or someone more timid!

Ben
04-29-2004, 12:23 AM
I hate militant communists, I'm gonna make a visit.

Hakkola
04-29-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Khyron

But what set him off - just you walking to the can and he just all of a sudden flips out? Why didn't he flip out while gassing up? Did you fuck his girlfriend or something?

Bloody funny though - shit like that never happens to me. :(

Khyron

I did nothing, just the fact that I look young and I drive a Benz. I think what pushed him over the edge was that he had to fill up my car.

CalgaryB5
04-29-2004, 01:11 AM
What an asshole.

To protect capitalism, high-end vehicle owners have this handy in the glove box.
:dunno:
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44370

AccordTypeR
04-29-2004, 07:10 PM
I don't think he's there anymore, I had to go back to bring them my reciept from Lonestar so they could reimburse me, I didn't see him.

Ive got some bad news about this punk kid. I was talking to some kids in my class that work there and apperently he has not been fired only suspended for a bit. So id suggest you go and ruin his life and get him fired. Teach that punkass a lesson :whipped: :guns:

Hakkola
04-29-2004, 07:23 PM
Well, I'm waiting for management to call me, I'm not the only customer with a complaint against him, so it's surprising that he's only suspended...

Part of me doesn't want to get him fired though, it will be hard for him to find another job, which he might deserve but I wouldn't feel good about it.

I'll just make sure if I ever go there again that I use full service and make him pump my gas again. :D

Khyron
04-29-2004, 07:30 PM
Well, I'm waiting for management to call me, I'm not the only customer with a complaint against him, so it's surprising that he's only suspended...

Part of me doesn't want to get him fired though, it will be hard for him to find another job, which he might deserve but I wouldn't feel good about it.

I'll just make sure if I ever go there again that I use full service and make him pump my gas again. :D

No man, he ATTACKED your car. It's your obligation to push for him to be fired or he might attack someone else. How would you feel if a week from now he went nuts on a beyonder's mom or girlfriend? Don't back down now that you have cooled off and let him off the hook - that's what happens to car thieves and other criminals and they just keep doing it.

Khyron

AccordTypeR
04-29-2004, 09:08 PM
^^^ I agree, The guys i talked to said this kid has done this before, if he has problems dealing wiht people he needs to find a new job, if hes not punished he wont learn! :thumbsdow

kevie88
04-29-2004, 09:23 PM
I think it's time for a Beyond meet at this location.. teh looser must die.:guns:

Hakkola
04-29-2004, 10:36 PM
Hahaha, I was thinking about a beyond meet just to piss this kid off... :D You guys are right, I will push to have him fired then.

Do you know what he did before, if I find out they will know word has gotten around and it will help to get him fired.

Ferio_vti
04-29-2004, 10:54 PM

I did nothing, just the fact that I look young and I drive a Benz. I think what pushed him over the edge was that he had to fill up my car.

Why would that push him over the edge?? Its his job. If he doesn't like serving people, whether its for Jimbo in his Bronco or you in your Benzo, too fucken bad its what he's paid $5.90/hr to do.

3G
04-29-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

too fucken bad its what he's paid $5.90/hr to do.

For the record hes paid like around 8 an hour! co op pays more than others! but Hakk you should get that goof fired.

xkon
04-29-2004, 11:05 PM
hmm was the manager that you were talking to named hugh? If so that guy will never get fired... that guys a softie! What day did this happen?

and for the record its the oakridge co-op, i worked there back in the day :) a LOT of ignorant pricks shop there... but he should have chosen one of tehm to go off on, not you... get him skidded!!

Khyron
04-29-2004, 11:20 PM
You know, I'm still mad about this and it wasn't even me. Hak - do you have the employee's name? Perhaps a few phone calls to the store manager talking about the incident might get things moving?

Khyron

xkon
04-29-2004, 11:30 PM
:werd: I still know some management there, im gonna enquire about this!! pm me his name!!!

co-op never fires ppl without tons of complaints.... i would know, they never fired me!!!

Shaolin
04-29-2004, 11:35 PM
i was at #18 for a couple of years, you can commit murder in that place and still won't get fired.. freaken crazy.

xkon
04-29-2004, 11:53 PM
ha ha

i opened #18! amazing how that area has grown since then

Hakkola
04-30-2004, 01:56 AM
I don't remember the kids name, I'm sure they'll know who you're talking about if you were to make an inquiry.

The guy who did it, his name was short, 4 letters or so, like Troy or something (that's probably not it), one of the managers that had to deal with it was Trent, and he had the Centre Manager Doug deal with the guy. I think one of the guys dealing with it might be Hugh, I think he was supposed to phone me today but I don't have any messages.

Weapon_R
04-30-2004, 02:07 AM
You should charge him for vandalism. That might get the managers to act on it :thumbsup:

Hakkola
04-30-2004, 02:12 AM
There's a time limit to charge somebody isn't there? I work all damn day tomorrow so I don't have time until probably monday.

lsc2g
04-30-2004, 08:31 AM
wow man good think you kept calm.. seriously if somebody did that to my car or lipped me off like that they would have a nice broken nose:guns:

Dj_Stylz
04-30-2004, 09:17 AM
Wow man thats messed up

ZorroAMG
04-30-2004, 04:23 PM
Hakk, make a flyer saying " COOP Gas bAR at --- adress-- is not safe, employees attacking customers and vehicles etc...Bring it down there and say if he's not fired, the WHOLE community will get that flyer in their Mailbbox...

Fuck him.

Trump his ass.

xkon
04-30-2004, 05:04 PM
:werd: he needs to lose his job... we should all call there and complain about him at once

turbo_dsm
04-30-2004, 05:14 PM
get him fired first, then follow him home n kick his ass!!!

googe
04-30-2004, 05:33 PM
lynch mob!!

AccordTypeR
04-30-2004, 07:34 PM
Beyond meet! lol i can find out when he works again... this will really piss him off :D

Seanith
04-30-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Shaolin
there's a co-op gas bar off southland drive? only one i know of is maybe the one on Macleod Trail beside the Swiss Chalet?

Oakridge Co-op.

whoops its been covered :)

Chester
05-01-2004, 01:39 AM
I honestly have no idea how you didn't snap and kick his ass:dunno:

Hakkola
05-01-2004, 01:56 AM
I've been pretty mellow lately, it's pretty hard to upset me these days, honestly though this put me in a bad mood when it happened but if you try not to let things bother you things go a whole lot smoother.

I was pissed when he said shit about Africa I dunno if I mentiuoned this, but my brother is a missionary in Africa, and my Dad a gold miner and he teaches Africans how to mine etc,, he did the samew thing in Indonesia and we havew foster children, it makes me sad when people say we're selfish bastardes when we try to help people where we can, just because we have money doesn't mean we're selfish, it sucks,.

sirry fir my drunken powst

fast95pony
05-01-2004, 01:59 AM
What gas bar ???

Oh yeah....;)

That kid won't go far with an attitude like that. He should have been fired on the spot.:whipped:

Hakkola
05-01-2004, 02:09 AM
no kidding, the kid even talked about how he didn't care about the job, it's a shame, he talks about how bad some people in Africa have it, then he doesn't appreciate the job he has now, now matter how low paying it is.

Toms-Celica
05-01-2004, 01:46 PM

GTS Jeff
05-02-2004, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Ben
I hate militant communists, I'm gonna make a visit. haha u show them pinkos. cut a swastika into the kids forehead. thatll show him.

ps. nice avatar. power bite.

rmk
05-04-2004, 03:36 PM
:guns::guns:

Hakkola -- take this one to the top. a good call or letter to head office will nail him for good and perhaps speed things up in regards to the damage to the car. hopefully they will help you out. keep us posted buddy!

ps. Southland Dr SW and 24th St is the exact location. also had an unpleasant experience there while filling up propane. jockey didn't like the red ferrari shirt i was wearing.. life goes on.

Ryan

xkon
05-04-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by rmk
:guns::guns:

Hakkola -- take this one to the top. a good call or letter to head office will nail him for good and perhaps speed things up in regards to the damage to the car. hopefully they will help you out. keep us posted buddy!

ps. Southland Dr SW and 24th St is the exact location. also had an unpleasant experience there while filling up propane. jockey didn't like the red ferrari shirt i was wearing.. life goes on.

Ryan

the ceo is milford sorensen, call their HO and ask to leave a message with him LOL

thatll get the guy fired, threaten to sue

Shaolin
05-04-2004, 03:52 PM
I think Milford stepped down. I think my buddy's dad got offered the job.. I should check with him and see.. if he did accept the offer, i'll let him know..

EDIT: Nope, he didn't take the job.. some new guy is running the show now..

xkon
05-04-2004, 04:31 PM
i know he gave his notice, thought he was still there right now though

thank god im not there anymore!!

6thGen.TUNER
05-04-2004, 07:23 PM
i would have made the mother fawker bite the curb and kisshis ass good bye ! in in for a meet there next time he works unless maybee his friends with machetties will be there:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ps. i like kevie88's avitar personally

iceburns288
05-04-2004, 07:51 PM
it makes me sad when people say we're selfish bastardes when we try to help people where we can

It's almost as bad for me... right now there isn't much I can do (as in mission trips and whatnot) because I'm only 15, but some stuff happens to me. My dads car has been chickened (ok, someone attacked it with a bunch of chicken and dumplings, :rofl: messing the interior all up).

redbaron303
05-04-2004, 09:24 PM
This is disgusting.... that putrid little bastard would pay for fucking up my ride.

I wouldn't rest until he had nothing left, especially his job and dignity! That may sound childish and maybe no better than what he's done to a car.... If he's willing to mess with someones ride while they're right there, what's to say he won't try to mess them up physically. He should be stopped before anything happens. I would have phone the police from the gas station and waited until they came there, had the shit charged w/ vandalism, and made all of their days just down right shitty. After which, if I was working in the process of getting my property fixed I would bill them for the time I had to take out of a day at work, my lost income because they couldn't hire someone decent to work for them.

Things like this get me upset, and I would be more than upset if the person had the tenacity to do this RIGHT IN FRONT of me, while working and he wasn't fired on the spot!!!

Hell when I pull up to the gas bars I always get people asking 101 questions about our cars b/c they like them.... no one has tried to deface one yet (and I hope itstays that way).

Hopefully it is all rectified the way you want, and that twerp is done for good there....

Hakkola
05-04-2004, 09:48 PM
well, the guy called again while I was at work, I'll call hugh tomorrow and ask to get in contact with the head office. My car goes into the shop for some work on Saturday so I'll get a quote to fix the scratch.

For a little while I didn't feel like getting the kid fired, but after reading the recent comments I'm obligated to do so. I'll let you guys know what happens.

cycosis
05-04-2004, 09:58 PM
:thumbsup: bone him up the ass! thats what he deserves!

Shaolin
05-04-2004, 10:12 PM
PUNISH HIM

that's bullshit.. you took it very well in public, now that it's not in the public, fuck him for all he's worth.. :D

redbaron303
05-05-2004, 10:39 AM
Maybe try and get something put in the paper too that tells your story and warns other people.... the media is a very powerful tool if certain things don't happen the way you want them to.

dishrag
05-07-2004, 10:22 AM
this unchecked aggression will not stand, man.

Skyline_Addict
05-12-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by AccordTypeR

Ive got some bad news about this punk kid. I was talking to some kids in my class that work there and apperently he has not been fired only suspended for a bit. So id suggest you go and ruin his life and get him fired. Teach that punkass a lesson :whipped: :guns:

how the fuck does someone like that not only get a job, but keep one too?

and yes, i would love to have a beyond meet there!
i still don't have my beyond sticker, dammit!

dkny_stylez
05-13-2004, 09:22 AM
what an idiot

ringmaster
05-14-2004, 11:05 AM
awesome job holding back man...
all I can say is that if it were me that punk would have recieved a quick and painfull cattle prauding to the face

Hakkola
05-19-2004, 01:00 PM
Well, I went back the other day, turns out he had been put on probation due to the incident. Kind of stupid that he didn't get fired, but he no longer works there because he was stealing. :dunno:

hjr
05-19-2004, 01:07 PM
quality. a theif too.

WGR4Pussies
05-19-2004, 04:01 PM
Hakkola, you sound like a pussy, just letting people push you around and shit, thats not a good quality to have. I hope he was either bigger then you, or you had a broken arm, cause you should have done something, not just stood there like a bitch. you should have done alittle more physicly or otherwise.:thumbsup:

bikrbabe
05-19-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT
if that was me man....that puke kid would have had that gas nozzel down his fuking throat!!!

or up his ass... dude, that's so not cool! If someone ever touched my baby, they'd definitely not be walking for a while :devil:

Hakkola
05-19-2004, 07:43 PM
He was actually quite a bit smaller than me. I've chosen not to get into any fights any more, too old for that.

Unless someone actually harms me or a friend I'm not going to fight anyone.

Redlyne_mr2
05-19-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by WGR4Pussies
Hakkola, you sound like a pussy, just letting people push you around and shit, thats not a good quality to have. I hope he was either bigger then you, or you had a broken arm, cause you should have done something, not just stood there like a bitch. you should have done alittle more physicly or otherwise.:thumbsup:
Some people actually grow up and leave the highschool fighting behind:thumbsup:

GorG
05-20-2004, 06:11 PM
^^^^ What a world we live in :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just got a chance to read this thread today, personally I think you did the right thing of not beating the shit out of the guy, well at least at the time; I would find out where the fucker lives and get him before he got his bicycle home. But how is everything going anyways with the car make them pay for all the damage to your car, and after that’s done try getting the media involved into it!!! Man there’s some really retarded facks that are in our society these days. If I were the kid’s boss, I would create the nastiest job possible and make the facker do it. Like take shit on the bathroom floor and shove the fackers face in it and then make him clean it up and then boot his ghetto stealing ass out the door, maybe even slash his bike tires. There’s some real sick retarded facks out there!!! this story just pissed me right the fack off! :guns: :guns: :guns:

ZorroAMG
05-20-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by WGR4Pussies
Hakkola, you sound like a pussy

And YOU sound like a Tea bag.

Kona9
05-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by GorG
^^^^ What a world we live in :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just got a chance to read this thread today, personally I think you did the right thing of not beating the shit out of the guy, well at least at the time; I would find out where the fucker lives and get him before he got his bicycle home. But how is everything going anyways with the car make them pay for all the damage to your car, and after that’s done try getting the media involved into it!!! Man there’s some really retarded facks that are in our society these days. If I were the kid’s boss, I would create the nastiest job possible and make the facker do it. Like take shit on the bathroom floor and shove the fackers face in it and then make him clean it up and then boot his ghetto stealing ass out the door, maybe even slash his bike tires. There’s some real sick retarded facks out there!!! this story just pissed me right the fack off! :guns: :guns: :guns:

Hmmmm did you read what you just wrote? You are right, there ARE some retarded FACKS out there.
You commend Hakk for not pummelling the tyke, but you think taking a dump on the floor and shoving his face in it is a better idea?:confused:
WIERD

GorG
05-21-2004, 09:36 AM
^^^^ PArdon for the post i was a little out of it when i posted.