PDA

View Full Version : FS: 85 Toyota Corolla GTS (ae86) *off sale*

SuggarDaddy
04-29-2004, 11:16 AM
I have an 85 toyota corolla gts that i want to sell inorder to buy another vehicle, my dad has some say in it being as it's been his car since it was brand new. we have all the records and it is stock
i'm hoping to get around 2000$ for it but make an offer

275000 km
rusted rear quarter pannels
body rust
power sun roof works good
new breaks all around
new muffler within the year

5 spd, hatchback

i have 2 10" clarions and an mtx comp. amp i might consider selling with it for a little more
i have pictures but don't know how to upload
leave your e-mail and i'll send them to you on msn or whatever.

Genki
04-29-2004, 04:49 PM
check your pm! send me some pics....

SuggarDaddy
04-29-2004, 06:29 PM
it's gonna be a little extra with the subs n' amp included but if you are interested let me know quick cause a couple people are serious about it
thanx
steve

3G
05-02-2004, 10:11 AM
Crescent Steve? is that you?

SuggarDaddy
05-02-2004, 06:29 PM
I have winter and summer factory wheels for the car, rebuilt master break cylinder... give me an offer i'll consider it..

georgemedek
05-09-2004, 02:41 PM
Hello,

If you could please PM me some more info and pics as well as a phone number you can be reached at. I can be reached at [email protected]

Thankyou

Viet_driver
05-09-2004, 03:13 PM
2gs? can you take out teh system and shiet? color? hatch?

SuggarDaddy
05-09-2004, 06:56 PM
yeah the system's subs n an amp that's all nothing else untill i do the body work...i'v just found a guy who's gunna do the body work with me in july then we're gunna paint it and if i have enough money i'm puttin a new engine and clutch and shit in so if anyone's interested whan all that's taken care of let me know we're in the process of working out what we're gunna need and have to do so i'm probably not selling it unless i get a better offer now cause i know i can get alot more when i'm done everything.
if u'r still interested let me know. or if you want it when the works all done either way let me know

SuggarDaddy
05-09-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Viet_driver
2gs? can you take out teh system and shiet? color? hatch?

shit sorry yeah! you up above it's not a full systeme but what i have is prety killer
ummm it's greyand black and rust (i'm gettin that removed this summer tho in july)
it's a hatch back yeah...it's the last year they came with the black spoiler lip thing on the back to

georgemedek
05-10-2004, 06:03 PM
Id like to take a look at it. PM me some more info and a phone number you can be reached at.

SuggarDaddy
05-10-2004, 08:38 PM
!~OK UPDATE~!
i have found someone to do the body work he is doing it this summer in **july** it's all lined up and set to go so i really don't want to put it off in other words i am not going to be selling the car unless i get a rediculousley high offer
i suggest just wait till the body work is done (new paint) and possibly interior to then maby the rediculous offer will benifit you more.
There are very many people interested but most of them say to much rust, because of this i have decided to take care of it now
i might put a new engine in it also so if you can wait, wait, if you'r like an extreme fanitac and willing to pay stupid money for it let me know but that's what's up now.
thanx
steve