PDA

View Full Version : Body kit!!

Importz
10-13-2002, 02:16 AM
If you guys were to get a body kit put on who would you take it too??

shadowz
10-13-2002, 03:56 AM
Try Maranello very good work

RSeXy
10-13-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by shadowz
Try Maranello very good work

Indeed, but they take too long......maybe its because they are busy with too much insurance work:confused:

LaughingTiger
10-13-2002, 09:22 PM
They are very expensive too...

I know a place that does a very good job for a very reasonable price.... If you are interested.......:dunno:

Importz
10-13-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by LaughingTiger

I know a place that does a very good job for a very reasonable price.... If you are interested.......:dunno:
Yes I am interested!!

max_boost
10-14-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by LaughingTiger

Yes they can be expensive but they do give good deals, I got a really good deal on my bodywork, only complaint is that they are too busy........

Hey Importz, I can try to hook you up if you are interested

4wheeldrift
10-14-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by RSeXy

Indeed, but they take too long......maybe its because they are busy with too much insurance work:confused:

Personally, I wouldn't mind waiting for bodywork if I knew the shop doing the work was doing a good job. Shortcuts taken to get the car out the door fast never end up looking as good as a job that had the proper amount of time spent on it.

max_boost
10-14-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift

Personally, I wouldn't mind waiting for bodywork if I knew the shop doing the work was doing a good job. Shortcuts taken to get the car out the door fast never end up looking as good as a job that had the proper amount of time spent on it.

They are not taking long because they are spending 50 hours on your bodykit, they are taking long because they are too busy doing other stuff i.e. insurance work

My Rieger kit has been at Maranellos for almost 1 month now.
1st week=they did nothing
2nd week=prep the kit ready for paint
3rd week=they did nothing
4th week=*might* paint the kit

So in the end, they spend the same amount of time on your car, no more, no less, just the fact that they spread it out over 1 month that makes the wait super long; especially when they tell you 2weeks. It makes you think that they are spending lots of time on your kit when in reality, they are just too busy to get to it.:guns:

LaughingTiger
10-14-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by importz

Yes I am interested!!

PM me and 'll try to find the number... I'll try to find some pics of other work done by them to my friends cars...but I don't have a digital camera...