PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a sitter!

barmanjay
04-29-2004, 05:05 PM
I've got 2 little girls, I need a full time sitter (well full time when I have reno contracts)

one is 6 and goes to school (grade 1)

and the other is 3 (still wandering in daipers, lol)

I live in the NW (relatively close to crowfoot centre)

hopefully someone will respond to this, needed by end of may or sooner

Julia
08-07-2004, 07:44 PM
Dear Mom,

I have just read your Ad that you need a babysitter for your children. I have a dayhome in Arbour Lake community on the intersection of Nose Hill Dr and Country Hill Blvd.
Please call me at (403) 547-0380 Julia or email at [email protected] . this a copy of our Ad:

A Happy Face Day home run by two qualified mother (3 years experience with child development Day home of Alberta and have a Teacher Assistant Certificate as well. We have opening for daily childcare, before and after school, occasional evenings and weekends. Also, the bus of Dalhousie Elementary School and others buses stop in front of the house. Please call us at 547-0380 ask for (Julia).

We are looking forward to hear from you so you can have a tour for our Dayhome.

Julia

BebeAphrodite
08-08-2004, 02:32 PM
Off topic but "Dear Mom"?

ZorroAMG
08-08-2004, 05:06 PM
Most likely a cut and paste email LOL

Dear Sweety,

:rofl:

Ben
08-08-2004, 06:11 PM
haha, nice work Julia...it's like 4 months old, and it says right in it "need by end of May"

Please dont go forum to forum like this. Signing up on forums that have nothing to do with your interests just to plug your business.

Gonthro
08-08-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Ben
haha, nice work Julia...it's like 4 months old, and it says right in it "need by end of May"

Please dont go forum to forum like this. Signing up on forums that have nothing to do with your interests just to plug your business.

especially on a post that is 4 months old... someone knows how to use google

GTS Jeff
08-08-2004, 08:13 PM
i think ben was trying to say this nicely:

"julia i hope you die"

max_boost
08-08-2004, 10:10 PM
Ben,

Have you PM'd Julia about advertising?:rofl: We should delete her post! haha