PDA

View Full Version : What a night!

Pete92SL
10-13-2002, 03:36 AM
To kick it off, I got a ticket for 75 in a 50 zone. Ohh well. I did it so whatever.

I'm driving home in my F150 tonight and there is a van about 4 blocks ahead of us. (This is right after I saw you Kenny...Car looks great btw)

Anyways the van is sparking like crazy. All of a sudden the front tire shoots off and some guy in a Probe runs over it. This happened at Heritage hill and Macleod Tr. She kept driving and when she went to hit the brakes she almost rear-ended someone in front of her. At this point, I slammed the pedal on my 5.8 L v8 Ford F150 and caught up to her in mere moments.

we made it to Southland and this girl still hasn't stopped. My buddy gets out of the truck and goes up to their window. He says "Yo, your tire blew off and your driving on the steel wheel!"
She then said to him...and I quote..... "OHH MY GOD! SOMEBODY STOLE MY TIRE!!!" My buddy was like what the hell.....He figured she was hammered. He called the police and told them the situation.

So the light goes green and she drives away still.......She turns right at about 50 KMS/H (remember...missing a tire) and turns into Joey's Tomato at Macleod and 99th SW.

I pulled into the parking lot and was going to put her spare tire on for her, but her tools sucked and I couldn't get them to work at all (the jack was jammed)

The cops show up and do a test on her. She was absolutely hammered. Seems that she went to the back alley with her friend and had a lot to drink. The cops thanked us and let us go.

I don't mean to be an ass by doing that to them tonight. It was for the best. Due to a couple of things that has happened to me in the last few years, I have a zero tolerance for drinking and driving. 3 months ago, one of my best friends was killed by a drunk driver in Saskatoon. In 1996 one of my other close friends was killed by another drunk driver.

Pete

Ben
10-13-2002, 03:42 AM
Holy hell man, thats quite the night!

Fluidic
10-13-2002, 03:43 AM
Dude... please tell me the cop arrested the bitch on the scene???

OMG -- I hope she gets a maximum sentence... drink and driving is NOT COOL! :thumbsdow

Peter

Pete92SL
10-13-2002, 03:49 AM
I don't know if she was arrested, but the car was towed.... Does that mean she was? I think it does, but she did call her dad to come pick her up.

Pete

James
10-13-2002, 03:50 AM
Sounded like a crazy night....Reporting a Drunk driver is always the best thing to do, i would never worry about "being an ass", There the ones putting lives at risk. I Called the police once on a a Drunk Driver the guy was EXTREMELY hammered, i gave them the decription of the vehicle, and the Lisence Plate #, and Where he was headed, but I guess the cops were too busy to find the guy, :bullshit:, Because i had pulled over to call them, and wasnt following him still, then they couldnt prove he was drunk..........Another Time ( i had my Cell this time) Some woman in a Sunfire Was all over the Road, just tanked, So we called, and gave them the info...and they told us not to follow her anymore, because it might cause an accident, but that they had 3 cars within a 1km radius of where we were, so they were on it, hopefully they caught her. :dunno:

LUDELVR
10-13-2002, 09:37 AM
Yah, but did you get a piece??:dunno: :dunno: :rofl:

aboveandbeyond
10-13-2002, 09:48 AM
wow man good for you...im glad there are people with common sense still out there:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
10-13-2002, 11:55 AM
holy shit. i just dont understand why anyone would ever drink and drive. good job man

Pete92SL
10-13-2002, 12:45 PM
Yeah I feel kinda good about it today.

On the lighter side. Forks and Knifes at Denny's bend really easily. :poosie:

lol

Pete

infamous
10-13-2002, 12:55 PM
thank god you called the cops...i don't care i have done it like 10 times already...the way that i see it is that if i didn't call the cops, the drunk driver could kill someone, and i feel that would make me partly responsible...i don't really want to know that i basically let a killer go by not calling the cops...if i were ever retarded enough to drive drunk, i would hope that someone would call the cops on me too....

Davetronz
10-13-2002, 01:14 PM
:nut: :nut: :nut: People.....

James
10-13-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Pete92SL
Yeah I feel kinda good about it today.

On the lighter side. Forks and Knifes at Denny's bend really easily. :poosie:

lol

Pete

Haha, good to know im not the only one who knows this!:rofl: :tongue:

MYKN
10-13-2002, 03:48 PM
did she also tell the cops about the thieves that stole her tire?:rofl: :rofl: :nut: ..

nismodrifter
10-13-2002, 04:05 PM
that tire is still there today, its all twisted up

kenny
10-13-2002, 04:23 PM
Hey Pete, I'm glad I turned off to get some food by A&W then or I might've hit that tire myself! Teen burger combo saves the day (or late night) haha.

infamous
10-13-2002, 04:42 PM
teen burgers are the shit!! those and mozza burgers from a & w...but me i'm addicted to mcdonalds cheeseburgers...they are so yummy....

Pete92SL
10-13-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Hey Pete, I'm glad I turned off to get some food by A&W then or I might've hit that tire myself! Teen burger combo saves the day (or late night) haha.

you would have. It blew up in your lane! AND...What a turn it was! How fast was that? Like 80? I tried to do it in my truck....YEAH RIGHT! LOL!

I'm glad you all agree with what we did. It makes me feel better about getting her in trouble. She did deserve it though.

For some reason the passenger kept crying...it wasn't her van, it wasn't her fault, she wasn't hurt......she was VERY drunk though! lol

One of em was kinda hot too :bigpimp: I don't date criminals though. Cops got to her before me! lol

Pete

Hakkola
10-13-2002, 06:31 PM
What # do you call to report drunk drivers and such?

Redlyne_mr2
10-13-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
Yah, but did you get a piece??:dunno: :dunno: :rofl:
hahahah...most people report drunk drivers..Ludelvr takes advantage of the situation and nails 'em:rofl: :rofl: :bigpimp:

Fluidic
10-13-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
What # do you call to report drunk drivers and such?

266-1234

Calgary Police -- Non-Emergency

or

Calgary Police (and others) - Emergency

LUDELVR
10-13-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

hahahah...most people report drunk drivers..Ludelvr takes advantage of the situation and nails 'em:rofl: :rofl: :bigpimp:

haha, gotta make sure all the angles are covered!!:thumbsup:

Zephyr
10-13-2002, 10:38 PM
well that action probably give u 1 pt closer to heaven since u basically saved some lives, if the woman had not been stopped, and maybe ran into someone

i had a good friend killed by a drunk driver.

"Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink."

infamous
10-13-2002, 10:48 PM
leo, you will go for anything, won't you?? :poosie: :rofl: :poosie:

Pete92SL
10-14-2002, 02:20 AM
We called 911 and they sent the call to the police. I'd do it again. I saw the tire is still on the road. It is ripped pretty bad too! She was pretty silly to do that.

Pete