PDA

View Full Version : Boston Rob cheating on immunity chall...

RAGINGHULK
04-29-2004, 11:13 PM
Did anyone else notice this? His bucket was only 1 or two buckets full and he was pushing down on his container which resulted it to fall. Glad he failed in the challenge. I laughed so hard when he killed all of his matches.
Big Tom - Great guy but what a dumbass. Takes Robbie and hs idiot brother to party the night away.
It's pathetic to say Rob is the craftiest guy on the show, which doesn't say much to about ANYONE on the show with much brains.

RAGINGHULK

topher91
04-29-2004, 11:51 PM
Hahha.....I was flippin between that and the flames (too bad they lost).

Shi-Ann is an IDIOT!!! :banghead: But at least she got those words out b4 she got voted out :thumbsup:

JordanLotoski
04-29-2004, 11:51 PM
go boston rob....go flames go

nismodrifter
04-30-2004, 12:05 AM
stupid shi-ann she annoyed the hell out of me anyways..good she is gone

I hope Rupert wins this shit and Boston Rob gets the boot soon....

topher91
04-30-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
stupid shi-ann she annoyed the hell out of me anyways..good she is gone

I hope Rupert wins this shit and Boston Rob gets the boot soon....

Yea I hope Rupert wins too. Rob used to be cool......now he's just annoying too, but Amber's got to go too..... :guns:

Shaolin
04-30-2004, 07:57 AM
as much as I like to look at Amber she doesn't do shit.. she's a tag along with Rob.. she'll get far but she won't win it..

Dj_Stylz
04-30-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by topher91

Yea I hope Rupert wins too. Rob used to be cool......now he's just annoying too, but Amber's got to go too..... :guns:

yeah i liked him until he said to that guy im not going to help you get into the final rounds. But before that when the teams got seperated except those 2 pepole hes like please let her stay and ill do anything for you.

$tillqls
05-01-2004, 01:44 PM
i hope rupert wins too
shi ann is soo ugly and annoying
then again they are al pretty ugly

Raginghulk Hate
05-14-2004, 06:58 PM
RagingHulk, what kind of idiot are you? Boston Rob completley dominated Survivor Allstars. You name 1 other past survivor who did as much as he did. To say he cheated shows how ignorant you are. You thought Big Tom deserved to win? That proves you are as dumb as him! Boston Rob outplayed,outmuscled,outwitted and manipulated everyone hands down. You must be a back woods red neck from down south who uses farm analogies like big Tom.

Khyron
05-14-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Raginghulk Hate
RagingHulk, what kind of idiot are you? Boston Rob completley dominated Survivor Allstars. You name 1 other past survivor who did as much as he did. To say he cheated shows how ignorant you are. You thought Big Tom deserved to win? That proves you are as dumb as him! Boston Rob outplayed,outmuscled,outwitted and manipulated everyone hands down. You must be a back woods red neck from down south who uses farm analogies like big Tom.

Holy shit you started a new account for this? No offence but you sound like Rob's boyfriend or something....

Khyron

Dj_Stylz
05-15-2004, 07:49 AM
lol

nismodrifter
05-15-2004, 01:51 PM
hahahahah LAME!

RAGINGHULK
05-17-2004, 10:36 PM
Blah blah blah blah blah,
Keep trash talking you little moronic inbreded hilbilly.
Now, let's get off this like I got off your mom.

Punk.
I'm bored of you now.

RAGINGHULK