PDA

View Full Version : Drunk Drivers are JACKASSES

hendosa
04-29-2004, 11:28 PM
So I am driving home from the flames game on highway 8 and this tool in a brand new F-150 starts tailgaiting me. Then I notice he is swerving all over the road which pissed me off, because he's doing this while being about 3-4 feet behind me! I give the brakes a little warning tap:D , and of course flip the bird, and he just keeps on doing it!
Then we come up to the intersection with 69th, I going straight through and him turning left, so we are side by side, and he rolls down his window.... Goddam this guy is nasty, drooling all over himself and looking like he just got his jaw frozen, flips ME the bird and starts yelling at me, couldn't understand it at all, so I roll down my window and tell him to F*ck off, give him the finger once more, and drive off.

Anyways sorry for the novel but I had to rant, this old fart was obviously drunk out of his mind. Sad thing is he looked about 40 and like he could have had kids:dunno: Some people are just so stupid, I had to rant. Don't Drink And Drive people! Even if the Flames just lost!

ryder_23
04-29-2004, 11:31 PM
:werd: few thursdays ago same shit happened to me on same road, except fuckk head in 540i....but i ended up calling the cops cause he almost killed a few people in incoming traffic :thumbsdow they should all be taken off the road :thumbsup:

brandon
04-30-2004, 10:42 AM
dude, you should of phoned in his plates!. How good would you feel if you found out on the news that a drunk driver in a f150 killed a single mother and her 2 month old baby?!

dogmaiwli
04-30-2004, 10:49 AM
I've called in drunks before, I was following him, the police just took his liscence plate, and said don't follow him. SO I stopped,
Alot of good that would do, the police can't charge him once he gets home or where ever he is going. And this guy was ALLL OVER the road. (Nope don't follow him even at a safe distance) :banghead:

Mckenzie
04-30-2004, 10:55 AM
Cops can charge drunks after they make it to their destination. A friend of mines car was hit by this drunk bitch down in Ogden. The chick was so drunk that she drove around the corner and left the van in the middle of the street. The cops came the next morning, charged her with DUI and Hit n Run and arrested her.

Cops dont give two shits about it though if you call them in......they always say "we'll send someone to investigate.." and they never do. :dunno:

Ben
04-30-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Mckenzie
Cops can charge drunks after they make it to their destination. A friend of mines car was hit by this drunk bitch down in Ogden. The chick was so drunk that she drove around the corner and left the van in the middle of the street. The cops came the next morning, charged her with DUI and Hit n Run and arrested her.

Cops dont give two shits about it though if you call them in......they always say "we'll send someone to investigate.." and they never do. :dunno:

every time I've ever called the police to investigate something they have been there in 5 minutes or less, hell, a few might remember me last year calling in some idiots vandalizing stuff and they had the HAWC1 out in 4 minutes.

turbo_dsm
04-30-2004, 05:05 PM
cops response might depend where you live and what time shift it is, not all cops give a shit about everything.