PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to kids help phone

Mr. Papageorgio
10-13-2002, 11:59 PM
Remember the kids help phone..whatever happened to it...what a shitty idea though serisouly..talk to some stranger from a pay phone in god knows where so that your focked up parents don't hear you..anybody ever call it?
http://kidshelp.sympatico.ca/en/images/home/logo2.gif

infamous
10-14-2002, 12:01 AM
yeah my bro called it once, as a prank...he got in big shit from the cops for it....it was kinda funny actually...

Davetronz
10-14-2002, 02:49 AM
The internet probably phased it out :rolleyes:

sexualbanana
10-14-2002, 02:54 AM
i don't think it was such a bad idea. at least when u talk to someone on kids help phone, there's some anonymity and they're trained. i'm sure there's a lot of stuff u wanna say but u probably don't want ur parents or whoever to find out

James
10-14-2002, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
i don't think it was such a bad idea. at least when u talk to someone on kids help phone, there's some anonymity and they're trained. i'm sure there's a lot of stuff u wanna say but u probably don't want ur parents or whoever to find out

Did you call to tell them you have a small Penis Gavin? j/k :tongue:

sexualbanana
10-14-2002, 03:06 AM
it's not the size of the hammer, but the nail ur throwin it at :rofl:

Davetronz
10-14-2002, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
it's not the size of the hammer, but the nail ur throwin it at :rofl:
Still, if you dont have the moves, you aint gonna hit the nail anyways :poosie: :D

sexualbanana
10-14-2002, 03:25 AM
who said i was accurate?

GTS Jeff
10-14-2002, 05:18 AM
i made prank calls to the kid help phone and jenny craig all the time back in the jr high days.

never got caught...but since we called EVERY afternoon after school, hte jenny craig lady started recognizing us and as soon as we called she would be like "u fucking kids!!"

SpoonEK9@STRD
10-14-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
i made prank calls to the kid help phone and jenny craig all the time back in the jr high days.

never got caught...but since we called EVERY afternoon after school, hte jenny craig lady started recognizing us and as soon as we called she would be like "u fucking kids!!"

let me guess, you had no life...pranking people EVERY afternoon. And the we is actually an I.:dunno:

infamous
10-14-2002, 11:25 AM
ouch...that was a cuss :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bosa
10-14-2002, 11:30 AM
i always called it as a prank,never got caught though,i pretended to be a loser or a gay guy or something ect.:rofl:

GTS Jeff
10-14-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by SpoonEK9

let me guess, you had no life...pranking people EVERY afternoon. And the we is actually an I.:dunno: dead on buddy. "we" is actually an "i" and "prank calling" is actually "jerking off alone in the school bathroom thinking about the hot substitute". u moron. :rolleyes: :D

5.9 R/T
10-14-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by civicLVR
i always called it as a prank,never got caught though,i pretended to be a loser or a gay guy or something ect.:rofl:

Are you sure you need to pretend??? :dunno:

Pete92SL
10-14-2002, 01:29 PM
LOL! This thread is funny as hell. Started off as a question and ending up as a cuss fest! haha!

I used to prank collect call people in Long Beach USA. Good ol' times! lol

Pete

Davetronz
10-14-2002, 01:53 PM
dead on buddy. "we" is actually an "i" and "prank calling" is actually "jerking off alone in the school bathroom thinking about the hot substitute". u moron. :rolleyes: :D
Poor Jeff.... :dunno:

infamous
10-14-2002, 02:16 PM
hahahaha me and my bro's used to call up people and try to trick them into believing it was one of their old friends....either that or we called pizza places and had them deliver like 5 pizza's to the house next door..:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bosa
10-14-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

Are you sure you need to pretend??? :dunno:

hahahahahha,ya know what?

max_boost
10-14-2002, 02:26 PM

L O S E R :rofl: :rofl: