PDA

View Full Version : Yellow BMW Coupe

howUdothat
05-02-2004, 10:34 PM
Today I spotted a Yellow BMW coupe in the NE area. tinted back windows and 18''-19'' rims that looked like it had a brush alum. look to them with two east indian guys driving in them and when they drove by my friends car opposite direction they shot at it with a bb so if you know who there are it would help thankx

howUdothat
05-02-2004, 10:49 PM
Sorry about the grammer and spelling, it's just the nerve that people would do that. It would be great if someone gave me any info on him. Went through the driver rear window. Could have hit my friend if the bb went any faster. Think about it, could be you friends or family that this guy drives by and shoots at. Just PM me if you know anything.
Yellow BMW Coupe M3 ive been told
tinted at the back
18''-19'' rims
east indian driver
Lester B student

howUdothat
05-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Bump

three.eighteen.
05-02-2004, 11:50 PM
seen it...its a 318...poser...and its an ugly yellow

Hakkola
05-02-2004, 11:53 PM
shouldn't be hard to find :D

Make a complaint with the cops?

integra_vate
05-03-2004, 12:26 AM
if hes a Lester B student why not just go there tomm and bust his ass.

howUdothat
05-03-2004, 12:52 AM
So far a few of my sources say he goes to lester, so gotta check them out to see if there lagit.

But i really appreciate everything and all the support from all of you man.

Weapon_R
05-03-2004, 01:03 AM
Yes, he does go to Pearson. It's not a real M3.

Z24_3.1
05-03-2004, 01:04 AM
i have the info on this guy since i go to pearson... This is a pussy ass brown fag dont worry he aint got shit just come tomorrow to pearson... let me know who u are and ill make him shut go on his knees for u... and y not kick his ass for fun:thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
05-03-2004, 09:42 AM
Beyond meet at Pearson? LOL

M_Power
05-03-2004, 09:52 AM
How dumb can you be? Shooting ppl from a bright yellow BMW and your still in high school?
:guns:

hjr
05-03-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by M_Power
How dumb can you be? Shooting ppl from a bright yellow BMW and your still in high school?
:guns: look at the last part of your sentence, "high school". thats the reason.

Most people grow the fuck up when they get out of high school and into real life, hopefully this prick will too.

howUdothat
05-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Thanks for everyones support. But after talking to my buddy today he might want to take this to the police. He went to Mercedes today to estimate on the replacement of the rear driver side window and a crack rear window and it came out to be just under 2g's. He's just 23 so his insurance is as high as it can go and if he claims then big hassel and if he uses his own money its pointless when he knows who did it.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

CKY
05-03-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by howUdothat
Thanks for everyones support. But after talking to my buddy today he might want to take this to the police. He went to Mercedes today to estimate on the replacement of the rear driver side window and a crack rear window and it came out to be just under 2g's. He's just 23 so his insurance is as high as it can go and if he claims then big hassel and if he uses his own money its pointless when he knows who did it.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

but wouldn't taking it to the police get your friend involved with his insurance company?? i think you should get a lawyer friend or somebody that knows a bit about the law to talk to him and just scare him up so he'll pay for the glass repair and a bit of compensation fee. but if going to the police does not concern his insurance company then hell ya go for it, dumbasses like him are a disgrace and deserves the full punishment for not respecting other cars (ESPECIALLY A MB!!):whipped:

howUdothat
05-03-2004, 12:21 PM
This happened to another buddy of mine before but not as pricy. But if it comes down to it, we just want to address the cops about this guy and his friends so they wont continue to drive around shooting at cars and and even ppls. I know high school guys man they get a kick out of shooting bb's and showing off to friends and infront of girls. Just want the cops to give this kid a warning.

C4S
05-03-2004, 12:27 PM
I am so sorry, what does it mean " Shooting bb " ??

I saw that Yellow 318iS (easy to tell it is not an M3 ) yesterday on 17Ave as well ... :(

ZorroAMG
05-03-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by C4S
I am so sorry, what does it mean " Shooting bb " ??

I saw that Yellow 318iS (easy to tell it is not an M3 ) yesterday on 17Ave as well ... :(

"Shooting bb's" refers to shooting a bb gun. bb stands for Ball Bearings (small steel or aluminum balls) instead of bullets, so they are not real guns, kids use bb guns but they can still do major damage and probably kill if used maliciously

howUdothat
05-03-2004, 01:51 PM
From futher information that I have gathered is that there might be a police investigation about this incedent. Roughly 8:15pm May 2 2004 the same yellow bmw fake m3 was driving down 68ave when a 78 year old women and her grandson saw what looked like a handgun slightly sticking out of the passenger side window pointing outwards. So I guess all we can do is let the cops handle it and see where it goes from here. Maybe old granny was shot at or something to make it more serious for these little punks.

And thanks to everyone with all the info. comming into me. and thanks to zorroamg for the bb explanation.

C4S
05-03-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

"Shooting bb's" refers to shooting a bb gun. bb stands for Ball Bearings (small steel or aluminum balls) instead of bullets, so they are not real guns, kids use bb guns but they can still do major damage and probably kill if used maliciously

Thank you .. so , like those Air-Gun ? put small plastic bullets in it ? and this guy put small steel bullets ? :(

ZorroAMG
05-03-2004, 02:21 PM
exactly

integra_vate
05-03-2004, 02:52 PM
take lots of pics then make him pay for it since he has so much money dressing up a 318. then one day hopefully someone will teach this prick a lesson. because there was already a forum 1 week ago on this guy and I stated how he drives through a school zone at 70km/h.

hjr
05-03-2004, 04:47 PM
take his ass to the police!. Beyond solves another crime! yaayyyyy.

"Elementary my dear Watson, Elementary"

howUdothat
05-03-2004, 07:31 PM
Hey thanks for everyones support and information.
To all the ppls that pm, I was like crime stoppers but without the cash reward so thanks to all and I guess the police has tagged this guy and prob. fallowing him as we speak. But if you know anything other info or see this guy pull something stupid just pm me so I can add to the list of complaints.

Thanks everyone. Beyond solves another one.:thumbsup:

RSeXy
05-03-2004, 08:17 PM
I saw that car driving southbound deerfoot today. He has a super loud exhaust that I could hear over my music and all the cars during rush hour!

What a jackass pulling shiet like that. No respect at all. Man I would be pissed!!!! :guns:

1-Bar
05-04-2004, 12:14 AM
I saw this car parked at Shell on 52nd ave and close to 64th st. Parked there a long time in a gas stall. I went to my buddies at 11pm and went home at 3am still there....

Probably the same guy,....sometime I see his car a block down where I live in Castleridge....

Rims sort of look like Niche Pultecs from a far...dunno if that's the one....5 spoke at least...

WGR4Pussies
05-04-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by C4S

Thank you .. so , like those Air-Gun ? put small plastic bullets in it ? and this guy put small steel bullets ? :(

no, it specificly shoots metal BBs, likea pellet gun, hello? did you grow up ina box or what?:dunno:

C4S
05-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Yes .. a tiny shoesbox .. :nut:

ZorroAMG
05-04-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by C4S
Yes .. a tiny shoesbox .. :nut:

Bwahahaha good answer!!

iceburns288
05-04-2004, 07:58 PM
Your friend is lucky... If it went in at head level, it could have done serious damage. Cracked his jaw, punctured his nose, if it hit his temple, :eek: ouch that could kill mate.

That's pretty dangerous, I can't believe this kid goes around doing this period...