PDA

View Full Version : Sweet skateboard video

bosa
10-14-2002, 03:03 PM
I downloaded Flip-sorry on KaZzA.Its one of the best skateboard videos I've seen.I think Haysen and Nick will take intrest into this thread because they skate.In the beggening I think its Boulala,he's standing beside this guys car and he's like "this fucker owes me money" and smashes the car windsheild, and this old brittish hag starts yelling and shit,its funny:rofl:. And later on in flip-sorry Boulala almost did a 25 set stair, but he bailed and snapped his deck in two.I only have the guts to ollie 5,lol.Sweet video plain and simple,I can't wait for the second one if they make one,I think im going to go download some more.Shadowz or [GaGe],do you have any skate videos you could send me?

Davetronz
10-14-2002, 03:51 PM
SWEETASS!

finboy
10-14-2002, 04:21 PM
seen the end of cky2k? a guy car jumps a ferarri.

ouch.

bosa
10-14-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by finboy
seen the end of cky2k? a guy car jumps a ferarri.

ouch.

Ya I just downloaded cky2k:D:rofl:. Thats so funny.Where Brandon takes a shit and wipes some on some kleenex and puts it all over Ryan Dunn's lip and sticks it is his ear when he's sleeping!:rofl: Then later on in the night Ryan Dunn piss's on Brandons face while he's sleeping:rofl: Its so funny when they're playing football on the road and they hit a car.I will re-act the conversation between Bam Margera and Angry man.
Bam hits angry mans car.
Angry man-"why the fuck are you playing football in the street!?"
Bam-"It was an accident,what more would you like us to say?"
Angry man-"How about an apology?"
Bam-"I heard this guy(Brandon D.)say sorry like 60 fucking times!"
Angry man-"It's a brand new car!"
Bam-"It's an 96"
Angry man-"Fuck you guys,whats your guy's names?"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hakkola
10-14-2002, 05:53 PM
Haha, i love those videos, Jackass and CKY are the best, i laugh my ass of at the start of cky2k every time when the guy rides his bike into the port-o-potty.

The jackass movie is out on the 25th, can't wait to see it.

bosa
10-14-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Haha, i love those videos, Jackass and CKY are the best, i laugh my ass of at the start of cky2k every time when the guy rides his bike into the port-o-potty.

The jackass movie is out on the 25th, can't wait to see it.

Me too!This movie is going to be the best movie ever,for comedy!But its rated fucking R:( and I'm only 13:banghead:.Maybe someone will take me to go see it:D Really I don't get into trouble at the movie theater and get kicked out for throwing gummy bears at the screen so it looks like the actor hasn't wiped his frigen nose:rolleyes: :rofl: j/k.But I really can't wait for this movie.Is the whole jackass crew going to be in it,or are they having more people in the film or what?

SpoonEK9@STRD
10-14-2002, 06:49 PM
flip video was as great as it was supposed to be, saw it when it came out.... most highly anticipated skate video of all time.

bosa
10-14-2002, 07:00 PM
SpoonEK9 do yoU skate dude?do you have any skateboard videos on your computer that you could send me?I downloaded birdhouse-the end, shorty's-guilty, black label-? and they didn't work,I have no clue why:dunno: I really wanted to watch them....

OH YA,SKATING RULES!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

Dope Dealer
10-14-2002, 07:08 PM
Jeevs, you know what a skateboard is? Impressive. Hahaha.

:rofl:

Just fucking with you :thumbsup:

Audi Kid
10-14-2002, 07:32 PM
dude......whiskey skate videos are bomb!

bosa
10-14-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
dude......whiskey skate videos are bomb!

What do they have on them:dunno:?

shadowz
10-14-2002, 10:31 PM
And the reason why that vid was the most anticipated was since it the was first from Flip and the fact they had Tom Penny on their crew,

Redlyne_mr2
10-14-2002, 10:35 PM
hahaha whisky videos rule..although the early whisky movies havbe the worst skating and riding in them ever....here's a great movie to rent....its called Gleaming the Cube...absolutely wicked skateboardind motion picture made back in 1983 or 84..Tony Hawk plays a role in it with the lead actor being christian slater, great old school skating and a pretty good plot..definitely worth renting or buying:thumbsup:

finboy
10-14-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
hahaha whisky videos rule..although the early whisky movies havbe the worst skating and riding in them ever....here's a great movie to rent....its called Gleaming the Cube...absolutely wicked skateboardind motion picture made back in 1983 or 84..Tony Hawk plays a role in it with the lead actor being christian slater, great old school skating and a pretty good plot..definitely worth renting or buying:thumbsup:

ahahaha, that movie was great.

i still have to see the wraith. makes the turbo dodges look good. :D