PDA

View Full Version : tutor wanted

cerebal
05-05-2004, 01:43 PM
i am loking for a person who can tutor me in chem 20 i am looking for a person who got at least 80% if u can help plz pm me.

price will be disscused after

lint
05-05-2004, 01:50 PM
You in Calgary? What are you covering in Chem 20? That was a while ago, so I may need some refreshing, but I've got a Chem degree, and easily had over an 80%. PM me, we can talk.

cerebal
05-05-2004, 06:58 PM
bump

Big_C_racing
05-05-2004, 07:08 PM
depending on what units you need help with I could do it. Finished with an 89% in that class 2 years ago.

hondarunner
05-05-2004, 08:14 PM
i just finished 30 last semester and am writen the AP exam in a week
if the price is right i would be willin to tutor

nismodrifter
05-05-2004, 10:18 PM
hondarunner: spend some time and study for the AP exam...if you can get credit it is DAMN worth it. I took AP chem in high school and only got a 3 on the exam which meant that I didn't get credit for first year chem :( If you get a 4/5 on the AP exam then you are LUCKY (only a FEW people in my class got it...all the geniuses....everybody else either got a 3,2 or 1).

First year chem takes up so much god damn time doing useless shit (and they test you on ALL of it). It's really worth spending some serious time studying for the AP exam and getting credit for tehse universityu classes since the first year courses take up so much of your time (lab, class, seminar, CAL....so much shit to do)

Best of luck with that exam...it's pretty hard

lude_conduct
05-06-2004, 12:14 AM
no dude, the AP chem exam isn't bad at all. Hell, I was permafried when I went to mine, and I hadn't even studied and I pulled a 4.

The Physics was a bit harder that's for sure.

But getting back to topic, depending on how much tutoring you need, I'd be more than willing to lend a hand for a decent price. Drop me a PM with the specifics if you want.