PDA

View Full Version : FS: Auto Meter Tach

Illusionsir
10-15-2002, 12:31 AM
Im selling a 5" autometer tach with shift light. the shift light comes with two lenses and end caps (blue and Amber)

http://images.cardomain.com/installs/223000-223999/223217_7_full.jpg

225 Firm.

Rydog
10-16-2002, 09:50 PM
Damn pricey...what does that sell for new?

Illusionsir
10-16-2002, 09:58 PM
if your lucky, 300 bucks.

infamous
10-16-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

Alot more then you can afford pal. Autometer. This ain't no APC crap.

hahahhahahahhaha i was waiting for that one....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

shadowz
10-17-2002, 02:55 AM
Its about 365 new, plus he just got it too

Rydog
10-17-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

A lot more then you can afford pal. Autometer. This ain't no APC crap. Also I would recommend checking the thousands and thousands of online car shops that have the prices for these listed. It's right there in plain english for all to see. IMO that would probably be a better use of bandwidth then insulting the price, don't you?

How 'bout you lick my ass 5.9? Did you ever think that maybe I hadn't ever looked into the price of an Autometer tach and when I saw a used one for that much, I found it to be a bit of a surprise? Or are you one of those dicks that knows the price of every piece of kit that you can't afford, but trashes everyone else for thinking that it's expensive?
Also, I wasn't 'insulting the price', I was simply stating a fact. To me, that seems like a lot of cash for a tach, but like I said, I've never looked at one to see how much they are.
By the way, you're the one saying you have APC shit on your vehicle and then slamming the company...what an idiot.

Illusionsir
10-17-2002, 08:25 AM
yo dude chill out.

you totally walked into that quote.

thats fast N' furious the whole way he wasnt trying to insult you
but just gettin a laugh out of everyone.

you have to admit dude, you walked into that one.

Edit: have you seen his APC powered shit box? its an 89' mazda 323. its actually a joke, theres no APC product in the car. its a winter beater and the stickers on there because thats the kind of car that APC products should be on.

you need to see his other ride then talk.

I`ll give you a hint, starts with an I and ends with nfinity G35 (2003 none the less).:thumbsup:

BTW: if your not interested in my tach, dont post in here. the lounge thread is 2 threads down.

Rydog
10-17-2002, 08:34 AM
I was well aware of the F&F quote. I wasn't replying to that part, if you read my reply. In fact, when I first started reading it, I did chuckle at that part, until I read the rest.
Read it again and you'll see that I was replying to the rest where he said "I would recommend checking the thousands and thousands of online car shops that have the prices for these listed. It's right there in plain english for all to see. IMO that would probably be a better use of bandwidth then insulting the price, don't you?" as though I should do a bunch of investigation instead of asking a simple question after stating a fact that the tach seems pretty pricey. seems pretty straight forward to me man.
damn.

5.9 R/T
10-17-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Just_d16n

How 'bout you lick my ass 5.9? Did you ever think that maybe I hadn't ever looked into the price of an Autometer tach and when I saw a used one for that much, I found it to be a bit of a surprise? Or are you one of those dicks that knows the price of every piece of kit that you can't afford, but trashes everyone else for thinking that it's expensive?
Also, I wasn't 'insulting the price', I was simply stating a fact. To me, that seems like a lot of cash for a tach, but like I said, I've never looked at one to see how much they are.
By the way, you're the one saying you have APC shit on your vehicle and then slamming the company...what an idiot.

I was well aware of the F&F quote. I wasn't replying to that part, if you read my reply. In fact, when I first started reading it, I did chuckle at that part, until I read the rest.
Read it again and you'll see that I was replying to the rest where he said "I would recommend checking the thousands and thousands of online car shops that have the prices for these listed. It's right there in plain english for all to see. IMO that would probably be a better use of bandwidth then insulting the price, don't you?" as though I should do a bunch of investigation instead of asking a simple question after stating a fact that the tach seems pretty pricey. seems pretty straight forward to me man.
damn.

Originally posted by Illusionsir

BTW: if your not interested in my tach, dont post in here. the lounge thread is 2 threads down.
:werd:

Rydog
10-17-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Illusionsir

hmmm, well I was interested, which is why I opened it up in the first place (duh), but now that you and your buddy have been so mature about a simple one question query, I'm no longer interested.
Take your own advice and keep that kind of shit reply to the lounge.
All I wanted to know was the new price after being surprised how much a used one was listed for. didn't think that was too hard. Thanks for answering the question Shadowz. at least some people are capable of fielding a simple question.

5.9 R/T
10-17-2002, 11:45 AM

hmmm, well I was interested, which is why I opened it up in the first place (duh), but now that you and your buddy have been so mature about a simple one question query, I'm no longer interested.
Take your own advice and keep that kind of shit reply to the lounge.
All I wanted to know was the new price after being surprised how much a used one was listed for. didn't think that was too hard. Thanks for answering the question Shadowz. at least some people are capable of fielding a simple question.

OK step by step here:

1) Your interrested in said part
2) Said part is a lot of money
3) You comment on said part being a lot of money and ask for the retail not giving any indication that you are interrested.
4) Shit happens.

Or you could have taken 5 minutes to do a search on the web for this particular tach, which would actually make sense if you were really interrested, and it would have gone like this:

1) No post because you can't afford said part and are educated as to the retail price of one
2) No shit happens.

OR:

1) You decide that the asking price is fair or close to fair and either buy or make an offer.
2) You get the part.
3) No shit happens.

But wait theres more!

If the above two correct ways of doing business did not occur to you, or you are a newbie to this kinda thing then you must have seen MARKETPLACE RULE posted near the top of this section right? Well here's quote and a direct link for you, just in case you missed it.

don't complain if some[thing] is too expensive

Link: http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2012

Hope this clears things up as to why you were bitched at.

Oh and one more thing;

How 'bout you lick my ass 5.9?

Do you prefer jelly or syrup?

Rydog
10-17-2002, 11:57 AM
The reason I opened it is because I hadn't noticed one in here for sale before, thought it might be worth looking at, was surprised at the price, asked what an original would cost. done. that's it. you know, one of those spur of the moment thoughts of purchase when something is presented out of the blue.

nuf said already.

Dijon mustard actually, gives it a bit of a zing!

Ben
10-17-2002, 01:32 PM
Ahahaha, oh man, how bout everyone just cool down, its just an oversized tach, nothing to get in a big argument over.

Hows the Fam ry, havent seen ya for a while.

Rydog
10-17-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Benny
Ahahaha, oh man, how bout everyone just cool down, its just an oversized tach, nothing to get in a big argument over.

Hows the Fam ry, havent seen ya for a while.

I know eh, i thought it was a simple question.:dunno:

The fam is doing really good. Amanda is getting super big way too fast and she is running around now so it keeps us on our toes thats for sure.
Howz everything with you? PM me (wouldn't want to get too off topic eh? hahah)
Ry