PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1993 civic coupe EX CHEAP!!! (in U.S.)

geezeer209
05-05-2004, 11:33 PM
gotta 93 civic EX coupe. The price on the car is negotiable down to 1200 if needed. The car is shell only (engine and tranny removed) so it is recommended people swappping a B series motor or something buy it. Only problem is car is in california and can't be driven. The car has missing gauge bezel, cracked windshield, and exterior been keyed. Email me at [email protected] or call me at 530-315-3024.

Drsuce
05-05-2004, 11:43 PM
is the car stolen?

geezeer209
05-06-2004, 10:42 PM
no, lol. It's completely legit and everything. I am the second owner (so the guy I bought it from said, he was a police officer so I trusted he prob. pretty honest :p) of the car and purchased it with a clean title.
I bought it as a project car to build with a turbo gsr in it. Well while it was parked on my driveway some dumbass decided to come by and key the car. The insurance company settled and everything, but I think they thought I had something to do with it because there was no motor in the car. So after we done settled they decided to give it a non-repairable title instead of a salvaged title (still don't understand why, cause the car was keyed and a paint job repairs it pretty easy). So the car can not be registered in the US so, it's either a parts car or can be registered in canada or mexico.
So now I purchased an EG hatch and am working on that. The cluster that is missing from the coupe is in my hatch. The fenders, hood, and bumper were removed and given to my cusin, which I should be easily able to get back, so it's no big deal. Rest of the car still there and in god cond. Got power everything, windows, locks, cruise, sunroof ect.
So if anybody interested, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.
I also have left over for this car that I can't use anymore is (everythings from Wings West and not painted) avenger rear bumper, side skirts, and commando spoiler

geezeer209
05-08-2004, 07:49 PM
If interested let me know. I'm pretty sure you can get it for around 2000 shipped to canada.

Viet_driver
05-09-2004, 01:52 PM
color? si? in canada right? sun roof?

geezeer209
05-09-2004, 10:10 PM
not si, it is an EX color is purple. If interested please pm your phone number or call me at 530-315-3024. Car is currently in the US, please make sure it is ok to bring into canada and register. I don't see why not though, it was built in canada and both us and canada have LHD, but please make sure and don't go off my guessing only!

Viet_driver
05-10-2004, 03:34 PM
ex US
si canada...i think correct me if i am wrong but i dont think i am...:dunno:

geezeer209
05-10-2004, 08:09 PM
Don't know. But you might be right. It's a coupe with sunroof and power everything.