PDA

View Full Version : bush now saying cuba needs to have freedom

finboy
05-06-2004, 09:41 AM
i was just watching the news today, and they had a live feed of that moron saying that Cuba shoule be free of their tyranical government.

when will he stop :confused:

GorG
05-06-2004, 10:29 AM
When hes in control of all the major resoruce industries, Iran is next for sure just because of the oil, i dont know what he wants from cuba, but they have soemthing that he wants.

dogmaiwli
05-06-2004, 10:33 AM
Cigars :):bigpimp: LOL

/////AMG
05-06-2004, 10:38 AM
Bush is a fucking retard.

Weapon_R
05-06-2004, 11:23 AM
Iran is NOT going to be a pushover like Iraq, I guarantee it.

Hopefully they'll invade Cuba and get fucked like they did in the Bay of Pigs

finboy
05-06-2004, 11:46 AM
i can't find a story on the net, but it was on cnn at 9:30 this morning, i couldn't believe my eyes.

Cyruss12
05-06-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by GorG
When hes in control of all the major resoruce industries, Iran is next for sure just because of the oil, i dont know what he wants from cuba, but they have soemthing that he wants.

I havent heard this story, but if it is true, bush wants Cuba because theres so much money to be made because believe it or not Cuba is ( or was ) a huge tourist spot, The mob used to control Cuba b4 Castro took it over, so If the U.S gets it theres tons of money to be made.

Cyruss12
05-06-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Iran is NOT going to be a pushover like Iraq, I guarantee it.

Hopefully they'll invade Cuba and get fucked like they did in the Bay of Pigs

Thats a pretty fucked up thing to say. Just becuase Bush is an asshole doesnt mean the Military that he controls is, they just go where there told, so it isnt right to say you hope people get fucked just for doing what theyre told by some asshole.