PDA

View Full Version : are there any places that do luxury car rentals?

Canadian 2.5RS
05-06-2004, 09:00 PM
im interested because i am getting married in a few weeks and i wanted to rent something nice to cruise around in after the ceremony.

any places in calgary rent high dollar cars?

JordanLotoski
05-06-2004, 09:01 PM
this topic has been beaten to death....do a search

Canadian 2.5RS
05-07-2004, 09:34 AM
hey there mr. helpful why dont you post a link because i cant find anything under the search.

Gonthro
05-07-2004, 09:39 AM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1455&highlight=luxury+rental

DonJuan
05-07-2004, 11:42 AM
I work at Hertz in Calgary, we have one Jag X type but it is currently broken not sure when it will be back, usually goes for $100/day unreservable. We also have Yukon Denali's around $95/day reservable but not guaranteed. Lincoln Towncars $75/day reservable, Volvo s60, V70, and V70XC go from 57/day all the way up to 89/day. National does carry the Cadillac CTS, and Devilles not sure on pricing. Budget also carries Devilles and I have seen them with Escalades not sure about pricing though. Avis carries Sevilles (havn't seen one lately), Devilles, Towncars. And that's about it. Toobad this isn't Toronto where Hertz carries Range Rovers, Bimmers, Jags, Caddy's and all kinds of shit. Anyways those are the major companies, try Driving force for others or just open up the yellow pages and call around. Good luck and Congrats!:clap:

Canadian 2.5RS
05-07-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by DonJuan
I work at Hertz in Calgary, we have one Jag X type but it is currently broken not sure when it will be back, usually goes for $100/day unreservable. We also have Yukon Denali's around $95/day reservable but not guaranteed. Lincoln Towncars $75/day reservable, Volvo s60, V70, and V70XC go from 57/day all the way up to 89/day. National does carry the Cadillac CTS, and Devilles not sure on pricing. Budget also carries Devilles and I have seen them with Escalades not sure about pricing though. Avis carries Sevilles (havn't seen one lately), Devilles, Towncars. And that's about it. Toobad this isn't Toronto where Hertz carries Range Rovers, Bimmers, Jags, Caddy's and all kinds of shit. Anyways those are the major companies, try Driving force for others or just open up the yellow pages and call around. Good luck and Congrats!:clap:

Now thats a helpful reply!
Thanks for the useful information :thumbsup:

JAYMEZ
05-08-2004, 10:29 AM
Congrats on the upcomin marriage!