PDA

View Full Version : Full Rieger Kit w/M3 Mirrors!

max_boost
10-15-2002, 11:59 AM
Finally! The car is in the shop:rofl: Should be ready tonight or tomorrow morning. Now I need someone to take pictures of my car! I would contact Fluidic Digital Conception and Design, I hear that they are located in Calgary, found them on Albertacars.net earlier but they have since disappeared. I don't think I can afford the services of the owner, anyone who be interested to take some pictures of my car for a bowl of pho?:thumbsup:

infamous
10-15-2002, 12:00 PM
if you supply the camera and come and pick me up and let me drive it, sure! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i don't even have a decent camera.....:(

buh_buh
10-15-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by infamous
if you supply the camera and come and pick me up and let me drive it, sure! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i don't even have a decent camera.....:(
what's with your obsession with driving other peoples' cars? Just curious. I would never trust my car with anybody else (unless I REALLY trusted them), and I'm sure most of the people on the board feel the same way too.

max_boost
10-15-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh

what's with your obsession with driving other peoples' cars? Just curious. I would never trust my car with anybody else (unless I REALLY trusted them), and I'm sure most of the people on the board feel the same way too. :werd: :werd: :werd:

DSM Power
10-15-2002, 02:27 PM
Max, talk to Melinda (she uses ninspeed's ID). She's got an awesome camera and takes great photos! Oh yeah, and she's nice too. :thumbsup:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4413

Ben
10-15-2002, 02:34 PM
Brother Sam, How could you not ask me in your time of need?

We can head up to Cresent Heights over looking the DOwntown core, and grab some moving shots. There are lots of places to get kick ass pics, plus I'm starting a "Peoples Rides Section" on my website...

www.psylence.com

Superesc
10-15-2002, 04:17 PM
hey max, come to the meet tomorrow!!!! There should be few ppl with camera on hand!!!

Toms-Celica
10-15-2002, 06:41 PM
If your in Bonavista I can snap some for you...

girlRACER
10-15-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh

I would never trust my car with anybody else (unless I REALLY trusted them), and I'm sure most of the people on the board feel the same way too.

Unless your name's Kenny...he lets everyone drive his car and he's got the nicest car on the board. I never really understood that. :dunno:

Toms-Celica
10-15-2002, 06:51 PM
Oh girlRACER, did you change your license plate? I think I saw a clone...:confused:

max_boost
10-15-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER

Unless your name's Kenny...he lets everyone drive his car and he's got the nicest car on the board. I never really understood that. :dunno:

Ahhh....Kenny's AMG:love: I've driven it 3 times I think......the fastest car I've ever been in:burnout: hehe

rage2
10-15-2002, 07:15 PM
My cars have been driven by many folks on the board as well. The SLK was test driven by a bunch of guys from the celica/rsx club as well :D.

girlRACER
10-15-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Toms-Celica
Oh girlRACER, did you change your license plate? I think I saw a clone...:confused:

No...there's two brand new yellow 320's driving around other than mischief's and I try to give them the thumbsup or smile at them but they always give me some kind of resentful or dirty look. Both are men in their late thirties.

CRXguy
10-15-2002, 08:46 PM
Fag! I could've taken a picture for you.

cocoabrova
10-15-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Superesc
hey max, come to the meet tomorrow!!!! There should be few ppl with camera on hand!!!
:thumbsup: :werd:

max_boost
10-15-2002, 09:51 PM
I'll be at the meet tomorrow, just don't laugh at my hubcaps.......low on $$$ means low on mods hehe
plus winter is here, who needs rims? haha:bigpimp:

lammer
10-16-2002, 12:35 AM
wow, everyone on here experienced a sweet ride. the fastest thing i ridden in is a roller coster ahaha. anyways maybe sometime in the future, when you guys have a meet ill drop by and someone ahs gotta give me a ride in their car. I wanna experiece some SPEEEED!!

boi-alien
10-16-2002, 12:40 AM
hey sam i'll take pics for you if u want

max_boost
10-16-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by lammer
wow, everyone on here experienced a sweet ride. the fastest thing i ridden in is a roller coster ahaha. anyways maybe sometime in the future, when you guys have a meet ill drop by and someone ahs gotta give me a ride in their car. I wanna experiece some SPEEEED!!

Well, I "had" a fast car lol but those days are a distant memory lol

My car is mainly a cruiser, no power whatsoever:banghead:

lammer
10-16-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by max_boost

Well, I "had" a fast car lol but those days are a distant memory lol

My car is mainly a cruiser, no power whatsoever:banghead:

hey you'll still look pimpin' haha and when i goto one of those meets you gotta let me look pimp too haha.

max_boost
10-16-2002, 07:49 PM
I saw my car today, it looks so good, I'm so happy! If I debadge my car, I'll "look" like a high roller without being one lol:rofl:

the bodyshop is just finishing up, should be ready tomorrow moring :clap:

sexualbanana
10-16-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER

no he doesn't. :(

spyderman
10-16-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
I saw my car today, it looks so good, I'm so happy! If I debadge my car, I'll "look" like a high roller without being one lol:rofl:

the bodyshop is just finishing up, should be ready tomorrow moring :clap:

Hey Boost, I saw a 330 sedan downtown with the exact same kit , and with, I believe, Hamann Rims - could be wrong though, not to familiar with BMW stuff. It looked really good! :thumbsup:

lammer
10-17-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by spyderman

Hey Boost, I saw a 330 sedan downtown with the exact same kit , and with, I believe, Hamann Rims - could be wrong though, not to familiar with BMW stuff. It looked really good! :thumbsup:

hey dude, haha i get a ride with you too man. remember me?

James
10-17-2002, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

no he doesn't. :(

Cause he's probably heard of the way you drive Archies car!:nut: , im surpised he hasnt kicked your ass for the amount of times u just hop in the car!:rofl:

e46slugmo
10-17-2002, 03:57 AM
ur car is finally done.....
must be happy!.^^..
post some pics!..just pshop ur rims on there...hehe

max_boost
10-17-2002, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by e46schnitzer
ur car is finally done.....
must be happy!.^^..
post some pics!..just pshop ur rims on there...hehe
Indeed, that is the only option for welfare people like me

e46slugmo
10-17-2002, 04:49 AM
i thought you already bought rims!!.^^....

i'm welfare..dont even have a stupid bodykit

max_boost
10-17-2002, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by e46schnitzer
i thought you already bought rims!!.^^....

i'm welfare..dont even have a stupid bodykit

well sorta, just don't have enough money to pick them up.....talk about sadness.....welfare for me!

need snow tires and new brakes

Superesc
10-17-2002, 09:04 AM
sweet man!! let me know when you get it out of the shop!! we can go for some bbtea again!! hehe:D