PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Seen ??

T-rus
10-15-2002, 01:10 PM
The other day I saw a Pontiac Van with a black light in side by rear view mirror and green ground effects:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

redline_13000
10-15-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by T-rus
The other day I saw a Pontiac Van with a black light in side by rear view mirror and green ground effects:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

haha that guy lives a couple houses down from me..his van is now a christmas tree:rofl: :rofl: :banghead:

cocoabrova
10-15-2002, 05:34 PM
Shit, I thought all the rice was in the NE/SE... :rolleyes: :rofl:

Pete92SL
10-15-2002, 10:48 PM
There is an older Toyota van with clears and small ass rims and stuff going around like it's the shit. It has bumper guards like a truck too...Kinda gay. The guy lives up on Crescent RD (where everyone goes to either take pictures of your car, or to make out)

Vans.... :thumbsdow

Pete

ninspeed
10-15-2002, 10:51 PM
OK how about the white lumina APV with rims and drives like its a vette, or the explorer with blue christmas lights all over it..
there is an endless list of cars that have weird stuff done to them that is againts the norm. not o defend these people, but each unto their own

lammer
10-16-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

hey! i live in the ne and i ain't riced haha.

the worst thing on my parents van is the cracked windshield and maybe some bird poop hiding somewhere.

and yes i have seen that van before hahaha.

Ferio_vti
10-16-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Pete92SL
There is an older Toyota van with clears and small ass rims and stuff going around like it's the shit. It has bumper guards like a truck too...Kinda gay. The guy lives up on Crescent RD (where everyone goes to either take pictures of your car, or to make out)

Vans.... :thumbsdow

Pete

Is that the teal Previa that's always in Chinatown?

B17a
10-16-2002, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

Is that the teal Previa that's always in Chinatown?

No, that's a whole other story. Another stupid looking mini-van!:thumbsdow

Ben
10-16-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

The only reason its classified in the SE is because Forest Lawn is classified as SE...never have I seen poorer exused of *souped up rides* than in that district