PDA

View Full Version : Tool in a Mazda 3 of all things...

Spooned
05-07-2004, 12:25 PM
Sooooo im just driving my friend home after having a delicious lunch at whitespot on Macloed, seriously if anyof you go there soon, order the White Spot Club Sandwich... OMG its orgasmic!

anyways so driving down Macloed in the far left lane, and i had a van and another car beside me in the two other lanes. out of no where this mazda 3 comes up fast behind me and tailgates me HARDCORE, im talking like maybe 2 feet behind me... and i just look back and im like wtf is this tool doing? i just matched my speed with the other two vehicles for a while, but than the van kinda fell back a bit ( middle lane) so the guy ( white male/23-25 yrs old/well dressed with "slick" sunglasses ) tails me till he has enough room to cut off the van and takes the middle lane.

shortly after he cuts off the car in the far right lane and just guns it up to the light right before anderson and macloed south.

we cought up to him at the red and he just GLARES over at us.. so i started laughing at him everytime i looked at him. once the light turned green he kept staring at us as he was driving!!! im like ok man wtf... someone like you should be way more mature... anyways so i kept laughing at him as we went, and at one point i looked at him and twiddled my lips with my finger making a baby face at him ( boohoo ) and that set him off LoL! i could see him jaw jacking and stuff, prolly somewhere along the lines of

"oh you mother fluffer, i fluffin show you what the fluff im made of"

or something like that.

he turned into the middle lane to get right beside me and just kept glaring. i decided i wanted an iced cap so i started turning into the avenida mall turnlane, as i did that he yells

"fuck you you fucking chin*s" out his window

At that point i finger him just as im switching lanes and the bitch throws a whole container of french fries out his window at an attempt to ... i dunno what he was trying to do... i thought it was hilarious!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

in any case since i was changing lanes he completely missed and ended up throwing his fries all over a pure white nissan murano!! :thumbsdow :eek: :rofl: :eek: :thumbsdow

and then he took off with the murano following down macloed... they must have been doing around 120 or so.. i dunno what happened after that... lol.

if anyone sees this black mazda 3 driving around like a total asshole with a driver that matches the description above pull out ur camera and have some fun with him, i think he's got a pretty short temper hehehe....

anyways the important part of this story is Whitespot Club Sandwich!!! go get it!

bye bye for now

Boosted_TL
05-07-2004, 12:32 PM
LOL, what a fuckin idiot:drama:

Ferio_vti
05-07-2004, 12:57 PM
Okay, I'll go try a Whitespot Club Sandwich.

Hahaha, a drive-by with fries.

aRtET
05-07-2004, 01:02 PM
hahahah what a loser....he probably got his behind kicked by the guy driving the murano hahahahah

1badPT
05-07-2004, 01:51 PM
fries surprise? wtf was he thinking?

what a fucking asswipe - let's hope the murano driver pulled him out of his car and gave him a fucking beating.

SwitchBlade
05-07-2004, 03:28 PM
Must have been Method, Spencer you rat bastard be nicer man :dunno: What the hell :devil:

Khyron
05-07-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Spooned
i just matched my speed with the other two vehicles for a while, but than the van kinda fell back a bit ( middle lane)

I hate it when cars in multiple lanes intentionally match speeds to block traffic. Don't do it - it's not your place to intentionally slow down other people.

Khyron

iceburns288
05-07-2004, 04:31 PM
Some dude in an F-250 (I think, might have been an F-150 Super Duty or whatever, but it was a huge truck) was tailgating us as we come out of a stop sign, I don't know what he was thinking, we were in a neighborhood anyway. As we slow down to turn in to our driveway, the guy doesn't even bother to slow down. Luckily, my dad looks at the rearview mirror and sees him flying at us, so he has to completely turn the wheel around and make a left into the middle of the road to avoid him. We just barely missed him and we almost ran into a ditch. In a rear-engine, 3000-lb car, getting rammed up the rear by a giant truck doesn't end nicely lol...

B17a
05-07-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Khyron

I hate it when cars in multiple lanes intentionally match speeds to block traffic. Don't do it - it's not your place to intentionally slow down other people.

Khyron

Fuck that, if some asshole is going to ride my ass even though I'm doing over the limit, he's going to get the shaft.

method
05-07-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by SwitchBlade
Must have been Method, Spencer you rat bastard be nicer man :dunno: What the hell :devil:

I drive a silver protogay 5 fool, get your mazdas right :poosie:

PGTze
05-07-2004, 07:03 PM

Khyron

:werd:

Dude drives like a dangerous dumbass, so you decide to piss him off more? Just let the crazy roadragers go on by and let them be, next time it might not be fries man.

On a side note, I hate people who pace the other lanes of traffic in the left lane on a major road, but not enough to make me waste fries like that.

SwitchBlade
05-07-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by method

I drive a silver protogay 5 fool, get your mazdas right :poosie:

Sorr i didntt know mazda had a 5 series?
Protoge 5 is a mazda 3 series :thumbsup: I have a yellow protogay 5 i think id kno foo. Jk spence dont have a anurism :tongue:

Khyron
05-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by B17a

Fuck that, if some asshole is going to ride my ass even though I'm doing over the limit, he's going to get the shaft.

And one day you'll block someone who is rushing their kid to the hospital, or has a pregnant wife in the back. Then you'll either get rammed off the road or shot.

(This obviously is far beyond the Mazda 3 incident above)

I'm just saying, think before you decide to be a vigilante traffic cop. And on the other hand, don't be an ass and tailgate to make it to the next light 2 seconds faster.

Khyron

BigMass
05-07-2004, 11:44 PM
3 cars driving side by side at the same speed boxing the road in is not cool no matter what speed you're doing.

O_J
05-08-2004, 01:02 AM
theres a speedlimit for a reason and so drive the limit and not over it...some people these days are messed up or just forgot the meaning of MAXIMUM. Also theres something called an amblunce.

method
05-08-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by SwitchBlade

Sorr i didntt know mazda had a 5 series?
Protoge 5 is a mazda 3 series :thumbsup: I have a yellow protogay 5 i think id kno foo. Jk spence dont have a anurism :tongue:

the protege5 is based on the same BJ chassis as the rest of the protogays..

the new mazda 3 is based on the ford focus chassis.

:poosie:

lam-boy
05-08-2004, 01:43 AM

And one day you'll block someone who is rushing their kid to the hospital, or has a pregnant wife in the back. Then you'll either get rammed off the road or shot.

(This obviously is far beyond the Mazda 3 incident above)

I'm just saying, think before you decide to be a vigilante traffic cop. And on the other hand, don't be an ass and tailgate to make it to the next light 2 seconds faster.

Khyron

so your sayhing someone is gonan shoot me if im driving speed limit?

pinoyhero
05-08-2004, 01:53 AM
Man what a clown, but I can't wait to go have a whitespot club!

ZorroAMG
05-08-2004, 09:49 AM
Those who block the traffic intentionally are a bunch of nerds that got picked on in Highschool LOL "We got it bad then, so NOW it's our turn for PAYBACK" Bwahahahaha...MOVE OVER, not everyone is driving miss daisy, some people HAVE to get somewhere.