PDA

View Full Version : 5 M3's

mechaz
05-07-2004, 10:57 PM
This really isn't encounters on the "street", but rather the "freeway".

I was driving home one day from school, going about 75 in the left lane. After passing a truck (or whatever it was), i noticed a bmw coming up on me fast, probably going about 90. So i move over to the right lane.

WHAT DO I SEE? I see, not one, not two, three, four, five Bmw m3's all in a row. I remember the third bmw being like a car you'd see on the fast and the furious: Crazy paint job, nice sounding exhaust, convertible...i almost ran off the road and drooled into my lap.

I have a feeling they were all going to a show or something...but the more i think about it, if i had had an m3, i think i would have followed them to to make the string longer. I wonder if that was what happened in the first place. One passed another which decided to follow which passed another which passed another...

Just really odd in my opinion.

ZorroAMG
05-08-2004, 12:11 AM
probably a BMW or M3 club just out for a cruise....

93PGT
05-09-2004, 11:16 AM
Yeah, probably an M3 cruise. That's cool though.

cman
05-09-2004, 11:58 AM
an M3 cruise, that would awesome to see.

EK 2.0
05-09-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by cman
an M3 cruise, that would awesome to see.

Yeah, 5 broken down Bimmer's stuck on the side of the freeway...lol

blueripper6
05-09-2004, 09:22 PM
I saw the same thing going to banff last year. Cept it was 13 convertable miatas.. all the drivers were stereotypical miata drivers too.. light color golf shirts.. kahkai pants.. There wives were milfs with sunglasses..

so odd..

Seanith
05-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by blueripper6
I saw the same thing going to banff last year. Cept it was 13 convertable miatas.. all the drivers were stereotypical miata drivers too.. light color golf shirts.. kahkai pants.. There wives were milfs with sunglasses..

so odd..

were they wearing "salmon" colored shirts? lol

blueripper6
05-10-2004, 10:55 AM
LOL.. My dad said he saw them at a rest stop later that day (he came later) and they all had Ice Cap things...haha

Lennon
05-10-2004, 09:18 PM
BMW meets galore...... at www.maxbimmer.com Ontario based.