PDA

View Full Version : Roughnecks Are The 2004 Nll Champions

Gonthro
05-07-2004, 11:47 PM
just got back from the game, great game, i got a whole bunch of pictures, i'll post em later, maybe tomorow.

Gondi Stylez
05-08-2004, 01:48 AM
sweet game!!

this is sweet! 2 of calgarys pro teams are doin well in the playoffs and one has one is respective championship and the flames have a 25% chance of drinking from lord stanleys mug!! :thumbsup:

pinoyhero
05-08-2004, 01:52 AM
Congrats to the roughnecks, I really anted to go see the game but maybe next year. Glad to see a lesser known sport getting some good fan support.

Z_Fan
05-08-2004, 02:09 AM
This was a great game!

19,209 wild and crazy fans.

It was tense there near the end. Slow start, coming out 1-4 but then they scored *EIGHT* unanswered goals and it was 9-4 for the Roughnecks. Sweet game. Wound up 13-11 for Roughnecks.

It's great to see Lacrosse get some recognition. The problem is the place was packed with about 18,000 people who don't know *ANY* of the rules of lacrosse. I had guys behind me yelling "ICE IT, ICE IT" everything they were killing powerplays. LMAO. That's funny shit...

Oh well, it was good to see them win. They deserved it. Big time.

GingeRRRBeef
05-08-2004, 02:29 AM
It's so awesome for them but too bad, well not THAT bad, that the flames' run are totally over shadowing their success.

Gonthro
05-08-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Z_Fan
This was a great game!

19,209 wild and crazy fans.

It was tense there near the end. Slow start, coming out 1-4 but then they scored *EIGHT* unanswered goals and it was 9-4 for the Roughnecks. Sweet game. Wound up 13-11 for Roughnecks.

It's great to see Lacrosse get some recognition. The problem is the place was packed with about 18,000 people who don't know *ANY* of the rules of lacrosse. I had guys behind me yelling "ICE IT, ICE IT" everything they were killing powerplays. LMAO. That's funny shit...

Oh well, it was good to see them win. They deserved it. Big time.

hjaha there was a guy behind me "the net came off the thing" i was like" there is no :thing" for the net to come off of" and they dont care! haha, if they stopped every time the net came off they'd never get to play.

syeve
05-08-2004, 12:46 PM
I kept waiting for the offside calls:dunno: :D

ryder_23
05-08-2004, 12:52 PM
^
:rofl: atleast its good to get some support. thats crazy, they rarely have more than 8000fans at their games...good to see, i did not attend, but dad took my place for me, said it was a great game :thumbsup:

now its time for the flames to do the same, GO FLAMES GO

PGTze
05-08-2004, 01:33 PM
Fcuk yeah!!!

That was the best sporting event I have ever been to, and by far the loudest, what a game!