PDA

View Full Version : Flames tickets!!! whos got em?

88CRX
05-08-2004, 02:40 PM
So i have been to all games so far and i dont wanna miss anymore. I am a die-hard Flames fan!!!! none of this bangwagon jumper bullshit .

1 - I need a ticket for Thursdays game 3.... i was able to get one for game 4 but none for game 3 :( help a fellow flames fan out here.... i will pay $50 or whatever face value is and buy you a beer at the game :D :thumbsup: if you can score me a game 3 ticket.

2 - Who going to game 4 on Sunday.... I only got the one seat in the nosebleeds and i dont really wanna sit by myself :dunno:

lam-boy
05-09-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
So i have been to all games so far and i dont wanna miss anymore. I am a die-hard Flames fan!!!! none of this bangwagon jumper bullshit .

1 - I need a ticket for Thursdays game 3.... i was able to get one for game 4 but none for game 3 :( help a fellow flames fan out here.... i will pay $50 or whatever face value is and buy you a beer at the game :D :thumbsup: if you can score me a game 3 ticket.

2 - Who going to game 4 on Sunday.... I only got the one seat in the nosebleeds and i dont really wanna sit by myself :dunno:

man lucky you, I wish i could getg some tickets. I tried so hard..dmanit lucky!
well if i had tix i would go but damnit..

colinderksen
05-09-2004, 03:51 PM

$50 that's it? They were scalping for $600 in the nosebleeds last series, imagine what they are for the western final! :eek:
No one should have an extra. If you can't find anyone to go with you, you must have no friends. :D
Have had tickets every series too, but not selling. Good luck.

Shaolin
05-09-2004, 05:54 PM
sucks.. i work for the company who prints the tickets for like 80% of major sports team in North America (yes, we print the flames tickets too!), and I DON'T EVEN GET DIBS :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

bol
05-09-2004, 07:07 PM
i got a set for game 3. i'm a bastard and put them up on ebay, hah

colinderksen
05-09-2004, 07:11 PM
How much

MM99lude
05-09-2004, 07:45 PM
what exactly is the playoff zone? Is it just rush seating in the nose bleeds?

88CRX
05-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by bol
i got a set for game 3. i'm a bastard and put them up on ebay, hah

YUP YOU ARE!!

lam-boy
05-09-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by MM99lude
what exactly is the playoff zone? Is it just rush seating in the nose bleeds?

yeah it is. rush seating, first come first serve.

sexualbanana
05-10-2004, 04:36 PM
I got a ticket for THURSDAY!!!!!!! But I'm all by myself.

BebeAphrodite
05-10-2004, 06:14 PM
I highly dount you'll be able to find someone nice enough to give you a ticket for $50 or even a beer. Not when the value of the tickets are so high right now. I'm thinking that you'll need to pay the insane prices to get it if you haven't gotten the ticket already. Good luck!

88CRX
05-10-2004, 07:03 PM
FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!1

I won 2 at sport check!!!! the streak continues!!! muahahaha!!!

civicguy2002
05-11-2004, 07:48 AM
Hey Ryan,

Then you want to sell me one right..... :thumbsup:

Haha

cya

LUDELVR
05-11-2004, 08:55 AM
FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!1

I won 2 at sport check!!!! the streak continues!!! muahahaha!!!

Hey man, since you were looking to buy one for 50 bux, how about you sell one for 50 bux? ;) hahaha,

Seriously....I wanted to get only 1 ticket for my brother's bday this week! He's got friends already going but he needs only one for himself! :thumbsup: