PDA

View Full Version : New numbers!

89coupe
05-08-2004, 09:32 PM
Got the car back from the dyno to do some more tuning and after it was all said and done I am now pushing 450rwhp & 460ft/lbs torque. :D

hjr
05-08-2004, 10:18 PM
haha, awsome. How long do you think you will be satisfied with 450? ;)

ZMan2k2
05-09-2004, 06:00 AM
Very nice car. 450rwhp!!!!:drool: :drool: :burnout:

It's very clean too. Wouldn't know you're pushing that kinda power until you put your foot in it.

One suggestion though. You may wanna black out your licence plate on the pics from the link in your sig. There have been quite a few missing cars here as of late, and someone may be trolling for a car with all those performance goodies. Just a thought.

89coupe
05-10-2004, 01:15 PM
You should have seen the look on the faces of these two guys in their Mustang Cobra. They came up beside me and downshifted on Deerfoot, we were doing about 110km. I downshifted into 3rd and laid into it. Broke the tires loose and went sideways about a foot and lurched ahead with some authority. I don't think they were expecting that...LOL.

Originally posted by ZMan2k2
Very nice car. 450rwhp!!!!:drool: :drool: :burnout:
It's very clean too. Wouldn't know you're pushing that kinda power until you put your foot in it.

M_Power
05-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Could there be a race at Race City between you and Rage2...? :D just a thought, the beyond battle lol

89coupe
05-10-2004, 04:51 PM
LOL...actually some of my Performance-shop members have talked about a Beyond vs performance-shop shootout at Racecity. I would be up for that.

Originally posted by M_Power
Could there be a race at Race City between you and Rage2...? :D just a thought, the beyond battle lol

NickGT
05-10-2004, 05:02 PM
Your car is everything I wish my old mustang was. So sweet man, so sweet. :thumbsup:

rage2
05-10-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by M_Power
My car's not a drag car. Never was, never will be.

0-60 in 5.6s, 60ft times of 2.5s, I ain't gonna be winning many races lol. It's safe to say I will never beat 89coupe's car in a drag race. Hell, my turbo's gonna struggle to make the same power as him. Not only that, to make anywhere near his power, I'd need race gas, and lots of it. That's expensive shit :).

Now, if we go and do some laps on the roadcourse... I'd be more than happy to set that up haha.

BTW - nice numbers. Goes to show that there is no replacement for displacement! (I'm assuming you're running pump gas hehe).

Toma
05-10-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe
LOL...actually some of my Performance-shop members have talked about a Beyond vs performance-shop shootout at Racecity. I would be up for that.

lol.... then wait till Derek, L8On and I am ready. Team perfum-shop will go home crying ;) ;)

89coupe
05-10-2004, 07:00 PM
LOL, if it were a heads up race I'm sure you would smoke me pretty good. I can't get traction until 3rd. Yes those numers are on pump gas at 9.8lbs boost.

Originally posted by rage2

My car's not a drag car. Never was, never will be.

0-60 in 5.6s, 60ft times of 2.5s, I ain't gonna be winning many races lol. It's safe to say I will never beat 89coupe's car in a drag race. Hell, my turbo's gonna struggle to make the same power as him. Not only that, to make anywhere near his power, I'd need race gas, and lots of it. That's expensive shit :).

Now, if we go and do some laps on the roadcourse... I'd be more than happy to set that up haha.

BTW - nice numbers. Goes to show that there is no replacement for displacement! (I'm assuming you're running pump gas hehe).

dj_rice
05-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Did u use to go to SAIT and take the Automotive Course there 89coupe?

turbo_equiped
05-10-2004, 08:55 PM
wicked numbers man..!!
pretty sure you can rape most cars out there..!!
:thumbsup:

pinoyhero
05-10-2004, 09:40 PM
Not framiliar with your ride, can you post some pics, wouldn't mind seeing a beast of that power...

NickGT
05-10-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
Not framiliar with your ride, can you post some pics, wouldn't mind seeing a beast of that power...

Click the My Car Stats link in his sig.

89coupe
05-10-2004, 11:45 PM
Went to SAIT years ago but not for Automotive.

Originally posted by dj_rice
Did u use to go to SAIT and take the Automotive Course there 89coupe?

dj_rice
05-11-2004, 09:04 PM
Ohh sorry,

My buddy told me about a student who had a turbocharged Mustang and was a student there and they put it on the dyno and pumped out 500 something higher HP...and the headers got so hot it was like flaming red... thought it was you

rage2
05-11-2004, 09:44 PM
If the headers are getting flaming red on the dyno, it's time to fix the fuel and timing.

Boost Infested
05-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Ohh sorry,

My buddy told me about a student who had a turbocharged Mustang and was a student there and they put it on the dyno and pumped out 500 something higher HP...and the headers got so hot it was like flaming red... thought it was you

thats my friend shane with a red mustang tt coupe.

Boost Infested
05-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Toma

lol.... then wait till Derek, L8On and I am ready. Team perfum-shop will go home crying ;) ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: