PDA

View Full Version : First Season of Smallville

max_boost
10-15-2002, 10:48 PM
I didn't catch on to the series until later on in the year, therefore I missed the first ** episodes. Is there a place I can download it? Or rent it? Or buy it somewhere?

Pete92SL
10-15-2002, 10:50 PM
I'm not too sure dude. I do know that tonight's episode pissed me off! I wish Clark and the hot chick would hook up! God damn! That whole situation reminds me of my ex-girlfriend and it pisses me off!

Pete

max_boost
10-15-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Pete92SL
I'm not too sure dude. I do know that tonight's episode pissed me off! I wish Clark and the hot chick would hook up! God damn! That whole situation reminds me of my ex-girlfriend and it pisses me off!

Pete

Oh dude, I know man! :werd:

Its so gay, I am totally addicted to this show lol

Birds of Prey premieres on wednesday, can't wait to see that either! haha can't watch too much tv or else I won't study lol

Davetronz
10-15-2002, 11:14 PM
I would hit the chick in Dope Dealers sig ;)

I think its Lana on there, well I would hit her....

Dope Dealer
10-16-2002, 08:32 AM
Yeah, Kristin Kreuk.

:werd:

:poosie:

Smallville rocks! :) Always make time to watch it. Haha :thumbsup:

spyguy
10-16-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
I didn't catch on to the series until later on in the year, therefore I missed the first ** episodes. Is there a place I can download it? Or rent it? Or buy it somewhere?

try using kazaa to search or search the smallville forums...

http://www.thesmallvilletorch.com/

DSM Power
10-16-2002, 11:50 AM
There's a DVD out with the first episode on it (pilot I think?)...

Ben
10-16-2002, 11:52 AM
*Yawn*

we sure have alot of Televison addicts on this forum...ahaha, seems like a good show, but too many people getting caught up in the moment.

Big_Six_Boy
10-16-2002, 12:52 PM
My friend went to high school with Kristin Kruek (in Vancouver). She was supposed to be hot back then too... so it's not like she was a nobody and blossomed into this hottie.. :poosie:
I must say, she is a total cutie. That's the whole reason I started watching Smallville to begin with...

Davan
10-16-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

I've got the entire first season in divx format on cd... if i ever make it out to a meet I'll try to remember to bring them.

infamous
10-16-2002, 01:53 PM
the only reason that i watch it is for kristen kreuk...damn she is so fine!! on the episode last night i heard that there was a ferrari...does anyone know??

Zephyr
10-16-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Big_Six_Boy
My friend went to high school with Kristin Kruek (in Vancouver). She was supposed to be hot back then too... so it's not like she was a nobody and blossomed into this hottie.. :poosie:
I must say, she is a total cutie. That's the whole reason I started watching Smallville to begin with...

kinda like the reason many guys went to see Tomb Raider just to see her run...

max_boost
10-16-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Davan

I've got the entire first season in divx format on cd... if i ever make it out to a meet I'll try to remember to bring them.

Hey dude, if I can borrow them from you, it be awesome!

GiZm0_112
10-16-2002, 09:55 PM
Hey man i always watch smallville that chick is so fine it kinda makes me mad though :banghead:
In what small town do they have ALL HOT CHICKS most small town there is 1 easy chick 1 hot chick and the rest plain or ugly

SHOW ME WHERE A SMALLVILLE IS
:hitit:

infamous
10-16-2002, 10:06 PM
http://historic.shcsc.k12.in.us/Corydon%20Photo%20Essay/ljphoto01.htm

that's smallville usa...

Davetronz
10-16-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by GiZm0_112
Hey man i always watch smallville that chick is so fine it kinda makes me mad though :banghead:
In what small town do they have ALL HOT CHICKS most small town there is 1 easy chick 1 hot chick and the rest plain or ugly

SHOW ME WHERE A SMALLVILLE IS
:hitit:
Dude, like there are hot chicks in Calgary too....... :drool: :poosie:

But if you want hot chicks and lots of em, go to Toronto :drool: :hitit: :hitit:

Dope Dealer
10-16-2002, 10:10 PM
I have all Season 1 on DivX also. Plus Season 1 and 2 of Season 2 on DivX.

If anyone wants em, just ask ;)

dj_honda
10-18-2002, 07:29 PM
i just saw this thread now....yea kristin is amazing:drool: i remeber my friend showin me her yearbook pic on the internet...she defintely was hot back then too

yea there was a ferrari 355 f1 spyder that clark drives in this episode
there have been so many nice cars on that show i remember seeing:
jag s-type
ferrari 360 modena(silver)
porsche 911 (that kristin steals)
benz sl---? i dunno which model 500 or 600
lamborghini diablo like 2 episodes ago....
porsche 911 (older one) that is totalled
shit so many i can;t remember them all...i think there was a boxter as well

95TsiAWD
10-18-2002, 08:39 PM
Nobody likes that blonde chick (Chole??) :hitit:

infamous
10-18-2002, 08:42 PM
i think she's hot! but not as hot as kristin....:drool: :poosie:

Davetronz
10-19-2002, 01:00 AM
ya know who id hit.... Yup... Katie Holmes....

Damn dude from American Pie (Oz) is going out with her... :dunno: