PDA

View Full Version : ricer fag in a black teg

three.eighteen.
10-15-2002, 11:28 PM
damn...on my visit to calgary this last weekend, i was driving around around canyon meadows & parkland blvd and im just driving along minding my own business in the other lane, and i see this debadged integra with an exhaust tail-gating the truck in front of him, so i get like a car length behind and the fucker cuts me off! so im on the horn and got my finger out the sun roof, then i as i turn into the turning lane i see the punkass fag, chair as far back and low as it goes with his finger up and his head straight forward acting all like his shit dont stink...grrr...like really what does cutting me off in 50 km/h traffic accomplish? "wow that guy must have a cool car...it handles well enough to cut me off"
:guns:

van
10-16-2002, 01:02 AM
Some people are just born stupid.

BigShow
10-16-2002, 01:04 AM
WOW a debadged integra with an exhaust??!!:hitit:

mwmhong
10-16-2002, 08:08 AM
It's ricer aggresssion, aka "car-fighting".
Nothing new really, but damn annoying.
There is nothing quite like residential racing to boost the ricers esteem. :bullshit:

RiceCake
10-16-2002, 08:23 AM
Man, that's sad.... but the truth is you see ricers cutting people off constantly... last night I had a ricer that kept trying to cut me off on centre street.... heh... boxed the guy in. The guy tailgated me bad, he left approximately .5 m between us. The guy kept trying to cut me off by using merge lanes, left turn lanes and even in parked car lanes. Man it got pretty scary, almost sideswiped a few times... GRRR to the guy driving the f-150 with altezzas and ricer bulbs and clear corners... :thumbsdow :werd:

Stratus_Power
10-16-2002, 10:12 AM
haha i remember few months back i was driving up north w/ my Mom near Mcknight *sp?* nish.. lots of Traffic.. and a black integ ( older gen) w/ like altezza and stuff start ziipping through traffic at high speed! so my mom was like stupid punk teenagers.. catch up to him so i can yell at him.. haha i was like... Nooo.... let just.. not do wat he is doing :P

Big_Six_Boy
10-16-2002, 11:42 AM
Hahaha... those stupid assholes thinking they own the road! It really annoys me, too, that the MORE after-market things a car has, the LESS brains they get.... Oh, and they feel they don't have to use the signal light anymore!! Arrrrgh... that's my main beef!
:guns:

I love waiting for some stupid ass to try and pull some ricer flyby... I come up and they can't take me on the next turn. Period. They will stay behind after that.

BigShow
10-16-2002, 11:45 AM
:dunno: should i keep a bag of rice in my car, i'll feed the next ricer

infamous
10-16-2002, 12:38 PM
hahahhaa that sounds like an awesome idea...everyone should do that...that way , if there is a stupid ricer, they will know...

mwmhong
10-16-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by BigShow
:dunno: should i keep a bag of rice in my car, i'll feed the next ricer

LMAO!
Have one of those BIG sacs, a good ol' 40-pounder strapped into the passenger seat and when you pull up beside, toss 'em a handful and shout "Buck Fawn Chyah!" :thumbsup:

three.eighteen.
10-16-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Big_Six_Boy

I love waiting for some stupid ass to try and pull some ricer flyby... I come up and they can't take me on the next turn. Period. They will stay behind after that. [/B]

heh thats so true...:werd: heh, i was with a friend of mine too when i was driving, so after the incident i start bitching about how "car fighting" proves nothing...then she tells me my finger out the sunroof and honking didnt accomplish anything...she was right...i need that bag of rice :D

LaughingTiger
10-16-2002, 06:39 PM
Try smiling it pisses them of more.......:D

If I ever have road aggression and "Car fight" I just smile at them after....It pisses them off like you wouldn't believe..
When people smile at me after cutting me off, I go crazy:banghead: ... I want to get out and fight them...!!

girlRACER
10-16-2002, 07:20 PM
I don't think that only ricers drive like that...I find that many drivers no matter what car whether it is nice or a piece cut people off, zig-zag through traffic and tailgate. However, it's only the ricers that we notice doing that and not all of them do it either.

three.eighteen.
10-16-2002, 07:22 PM
nah, i called him a ricer cus he did that...i mean that car could have been niceb with a paintjob or at least a nice polish...in no way physically rice (i didnt get to see if he had LED windshielf washers)...but the attitude was all there

SmelltheRubber
10-16-2002, 08:03 PM
Yeah man, IMO, rice is more the attitude than the car.

mwmhong
10-16-2002, 08:35 PM
Personally, I see that kinda crap happening along westbound 16th Avenue alot, everyone is just going with the flow, then some ricer with altezzas farts along and thinks he's too F&F to fall into line. He's not stock, he's MODIFIED. He's the better of everyone else on 16th avenue, so everyone had better make way! Oh yeah!

So he starts weaving between two lanes trying to get ahead, and cutting everyone off. He gets SO INTO IT he sometimes ends up cutting into the slow lane and being held up even more (right lane turn offs). Dozens of blocks later, he's still in the same spot in traffic he was back at Centre Street. :banghead:
On a few occassions, I look over, smirk and give them the thumbs up. :thumbsup:

After all that effort, all that automotive aggression, he got NOWHERE and get's major pi$$ed. And that tells you something, he KNOWS he did something wrong and did not benefit at all.

Pulling that kinda crap and LOSING at their own game, they essentially beat themselves up without any deliberate interference. Makes me laugh. :rofl:

Speed_RaSiR
10-17-2002, 10:20 AM
Thats IG-NINT!

SmelltheRubber
10-17-2002, 04:05 PM
HAHAHHAHA! :rofl:

I LOVE that picture, Speed-Rasir!! Edit: That picture is no longer there, so I dont love it.

Impreza
10-17-2002, 05:14 PM
arghh!!! my biggest beef is when ppl dont signal!!! wtf?!?!?!?