PDA

View Full Version : cfcn: story about flashings on 17th

finboy
05-10-2004, 11:31 PM
for those interested, cfcn is having a story on the recent flashings on 17th ave right now :D

Kobe
05-10-2004, 11:39 PM
dose it show pics or videos? :)

403Gemini
05-11-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by finboy
for those interested, cfcn is having a story on the recent flashings on 17th ave right now :D

hahaha are you serious?!! lol so good

BebeAphrodite
05-11-2004, 12:30 AM
he he he
it just said that people should remember that these pictures of tits being flashed are being spread around the internet and once it's on the net it's literally impossible to undo the effects of it.
lol

finboy
05-11-2004, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel
he he he
it just said that people should remember that these pictures of tits being flashed are being spread around the internet and once it's on the net it's literally impossible to undo the effects of it.
lol

and then they played video footage and displayed some of the pics that made the net.

one of the pics with the fake boob chick made it on the air:rofl:

roopi
05-11-2004, 07:26 AM

one of the pics with the fake boob chick made it on the air:rofl:

Who's the fake boob chick?

finboy
05-11-2004, 07:50 AM
a chick with fake boobs in a picture posted in the 17th ave thread.

Ben
05-11-2004, 08:01 AM
Outstanding, all the more reason to take more photos! haha, The Beyond.ca boob squad will be interviewed I just know it! :rofl: :rofl:

sputnik
05-11-2004, 08:11 AM
all the more reason to allow file attaching on Ask Leo... (have 2 new pictures!)

benyl
05-11-2004, 08:36 AM
I will be on 17th for all the action... the 550EX will come most handy to light up the "show"!

finboy
05-11-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Outstanding, all the more reason to take more photos! haha, The Beyond.ca boob squad will be interviewed I just know it! :rofl: :rofl:

MAKE SURE YOU WEAR YOUR BEYOND HOODIE.

represent :thumbsup:

Gonthro
05-11-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by benyl
I will be on 17th for all the action... the 550EX will come most handy to light up the "show"!

haha i should come down with my cam too... i dont have any fancy flashes or lenses, but it would be ok for the afternoon games

403Gemini
05-11-2004, 12:50 PM

omg...thats a great idea!!! lol

do the chicks flash after every game the flames win or just the big ones? ;)

Strider
05-11-2004, 01:16 PM

:rolleyes: I'm sure that's exactly the kind of image that the owners of the site want to portray.

403Gemini
05-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Strider

:rolleyes: I'm sure that's exactly the kind of image that the owners of the site want to portray.

what ? that we fully support the calgary flames? I SURE AS HELL HOPE SO :thumbsup:

Gonthro
05-11-2004, 02:02 PM
yea, so the owners of beyond do not want it to be known that people with camera's that support the flames visit this site!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ben
05-11-2004, 02:35 PM
I'm pretty damn sure rage2 has no problem with beyond guys getting photos of hot chicks showing skin :) :rofl:

Seanith
05-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Gonthro
yea, so the owners of beyond do not want it to be known that people with camera's that support the flames visit this site!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think he was talking about the whole "flashing" thing. lol

sputnik
05-11-2004, 02:55 PM
thats the thing about boobs.... once youve seen one pair....

you pretty much want to see them ALL!

:rofl: :rofl:

Gonthro
05-11-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

I think he was talking about the whole "flashing" thing. lol

Originally posted by Ben

Originally posted by Gonthro

finboy
05-11-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
thats the thing about boobs.... once youve seen one pair....

you pretty much want to see them ALL!

:rofl: :rofl:

this man speaks the truth.

Strider
05-11-2004, 04:32 PM
Yes... a whole crew of people dressed in beyond hoodies stalking chicks and taking pictures of flashers will really promote the site, and attract more females.

:rolleyes:

lam-boy
05-11-2004, 04:35 PM
Yes... a whole crew of people dressed in beyond hoodies stalking chicks and taking pictures of flashers will really promote the site, and attract more females.

why would it matter if females come to this board?

Do you rely on beyond to create a "mAcKInG" palace?

Chester
05-11-2004, 08:50 PM

who said anything about stalking? girls show their boobies, boob squad takes pics

RAGINGHULK
05-11-2004, 10:42 PM
So are there pic's of this happening or just talk?
Just curious?

Thanks.
RAGINGHULK

Owned 2
05-11-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by RAGINGHULK
So are there pic's of this happening or just talk?
Just curious?

Thanks.
RAGINGHULK

Well, RAGINGHOMOSEXUAL... I mean... HULK.

Go to ASK LEO and look at the thread, a few good pics. And im sure a few more good ones will be added today and thursday!

method
05-12-2004, 12:52 AM
lmao
a few drunk sluts really get you guys going.

finboy
05-12-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by method
lmao
a few drunk sluts really get you guys going.

yes, they do :D

RAGINGHULK
05-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Unless you're gay, of course hot trashy women get guys going.
Please don't even DARE try to tell this board that you haven't been with your share of heffers?!!!!!!!
RAGINGHULK