PDA

View Full Version : Im screwed :(

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 12:44 AM
On centre street a dodge durango passed me, I was in my dads 2001 blazer.

So i figure he wants to race or something.

At the lights i floor it, im up to 70 and all of a sudden blue and red flashing, it was an unmarked durango and the lights were inside the car not outside.

This is my 5th ticket on my probationary

4 for speeding 1 for stunting but no demerits on the stunting.

Why did I have to try and race in a friken SUV.

the dodge durango was white.

seems like its impossible to speed.

i hope i dont lose my license :(

Stratus_Power
10-16-2002, 12:46 AM
wow you raced a cop!! bravo bravo...

ninspeed
10-16-2002, 12:51 AM
not to be mean.. but why the fuck would you race a white car/suv that cops use??? would you race a crown vic? damm.. not smart bud..

Weapon_R
10-16-2002, 12:52 AM
People are getting braver all the time :)

max_boost
10-16-2002, 12:52 AM
Time to call up Points and fight your ticket!!!

Its ok, someone needs to pay the cops salaries

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 12:53 AM
All the SUV's cops use are usually marked.

i never new there would be an unmarked SUV.

lammer
sucks man. haha i have no guts to race. i do not intend to race.

Weapon_R
Originally posted by ninspeed
not to be mean.. but why the fuck would you race a white car/suv that cops use??? would you race a crown vic? damm.. not smart bud..

First time ive heard that they have an undercover durango! i thought they only had that dk blue suburban!

Ben
10-16-2002, 12:56 AM
Ahahaha, damn dude, you got OWNED on that one! ROFL!

AHAHAHAHA

Cops have had the Durangos for a long time now...where have you been!

boi-alien
10-16-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

First time ive heard that they have an undercover durango! i thought they only had that dk blue suburban!

they even have an unmarked caravan, my friend got busted today

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 01:04 AM
I have 4 speeding tickets since July , 1 for going over 35 the rest are all under that.

am i gonna get suspended , how many demerits do i get on probationary ?

2 of my tickets are being dealt with Points right now.

rage2
10-16-2002, 01:09 AM
hehe you probably won't get suspended if you let Poiints deal with all of the tickets. Your probationary will probably go on for another year or two though.

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 01:11 AM
:(

guys u dont even have to say it to me.

I am a stupid idiot !

belive it or not though , i dont drive stupidly i sometimes race at the lights and then i slow down to the speed limit once ive won or lost.

pretty unfair how there using unmarked vehicles though.

dosnt even give you a chance

lammer
10-16-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by MistaBrent
:(

guys u dont even have to say it to me.

I am a stupid idiot !

belive it or not though , i dont drive stupidly i sometimes race at the lights and then i slow down to the speed limit once ive won or lost.

dosnt even give you a chance

does unmarked mean, no sirens, no stickers?

it is undercover stuff..

GTS Jeff
10-16-2002, 01:13 AM
just out of curiousity, how old are u?

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 01:14 AM

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by lammer

does unmarked mean, no sirens, no stickers?

it is undercover stuff..

yes it was a normal durango, the lights are attached to the top of the windshield inside the car , was impossible to tell it was a cop till he put on the actual lights.

max_boost
10-16-2002, 01:16 AM

You need to take it easy out there or else your going to be paying $15K in insurance/year

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 01:18 AM
not even mad about the ticket,

just mad im gonna have to listen to my dad yell.

apparently it will affect his insurance too.

I pay for my insurance my self and have my own policy so i dont see how it will but thats what my sis says.

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 01:20 AM
to make me look even worse

i actually have 7 tickets in the last 3 months

but 2 are from the USA so it dosnt affect me here. thank god !

finboy
10-16-2002, 01:22 AM
dude, lay off the speeding, you still owe me a race :thumbsup:

Ben
10-16-2002, 01:23 AM
to make me look even worse

i actually have 7 tickets in the last 3 months

but 2 are from the USA so it dosnt affect me here. thank god !

IMO, if I were you, I would go for a nice scenic mountain drive...feel the wind blow through your hair, the roar, the thrill of mountain roads, one with your car, one with nature....

Pack a lunch, find a pristine mountain lake, park beside it, just like the commercials, relax, take in the beauty...

AND THROW YOUR FUCKIN KEYS IN THE LAKE!!!

You need to settle down there buck!

lammer
10-16-2002, 01:23 AM
wow dude, you should relax. Im 17 and i have only gotten 2 tickets. Luckliy they were from the camera, not being pulled over and i only went 10 km over board. but still i shouldn't have done it.

van
10-16-2002, 01:25 AM
1. You are a reckless driver, one day you will hit some child running across the street.

2. You are 16, your brain isn't fully developed yet, thus with what you have told us you need to grow up and stop driving until you have done so.

3. How many tickets have you gotten? You are how old? Yeah think about it, this is why they want you to be 18 or whatever to get your licence.

4. Racing on the street is stupid, again, especially against an SUV thats unmarked. Little things count when you are looking at a car, just because you thought your dad's Blazer can out-speed it doesn't mean you need to go out and prove it to yourself.

Not to be mean, if you do lose your licence, its all for the better. People like you are to blame for the recent Cop harassment going on around the city.

Ekliptix
10-16-2002, 01:26 AM
there are unmarked Durango's in every color here in Calgary.

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 01:27 AM
totally agree with you guys.

plain stupidity for what ive done.

wasnt in a rush just a bit carried away with racing.

its 100% over now.

the only time im gonna race is at the track.

keep those insults coming, cause i agree !

lammer
10-16-2002, 01:28 AM
totally agree with you guys.

plain stupidity for what ive done.

wasnt in a rush just a bit carried away with racing.

its 100% over now.

the only time im gonna race is at the track.

keep those insults coming, cause i agree !

mista, you goto sleep, or i put you to sleep.
haha jk. go sleep dude. get your mind off of this and listen to your dads talk tommrow.

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 01:32 AM
nope :-/

heading down to the office for a sec and will do the speed limit !

BTW yesterday when i still had my mustang (its in the shop right now getting the bumper fixed - didnt hit a car just dented it trying to fit into a small parking space at the petro-canada centre) I saw around 10-12 cop cars. (marked cars) man i mean cops are out there like crazy, which isnt bad but even when i go the speed limit I feel like im doing something wrong when I see a cop :-/

finboy
10-16-2002, 01:43 AM
nope :-/

heading down to the office for a sec and will do the speed limit !

BTW yesterday when i still had my mustang (its in the shop right now getting the bumper fixed - didnt hit a car just dented it trying to fit into a small parking space at the petro-canada centre) I saw around 10-12 cop cars. (marked cars) man i mean cops are out there like crazy, which isnt bad but even when i go the speed limit I feel like im doing something wrong when I see a cop :-/

just stick to the speed limit dude.

plead those tickets as much as you can, and start to learn how to recognize a popo vehicle.

i mainly do 5-10 over the limit except in school/playground zones. its good you finally realised speeding costs money.

the only place i really speed is open stretches of divided highway where you can see for like 5 km's (topped out my jetta with a slipping clutch at 180 :thumbsup: )

Ben
10-16-2002, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by finboy

just stick to the speed limit dude.

plead those tickets as much as you can, and start to learn how to recognize a popo vehicle.

i mainly do 5-10 over the limit except in school/playground zones. its good you finally realised speeding costs money.

the only place i really speed is open stretches of divided highway where you can see for like 5 km's (topped out my jetta with a slipping clutch at 180 :thumbsup: )

Ahahaha

Jeff and I got mine rollin pretty good early saturday morning down hill...

James
10-16-2002, 03:45 AM
All the SUV's cops use are usually marked.

i never new there would be an unmarked SUV.

Looks like you found out the Hard way!....I got pulled over by an unmarked Cherokee last year, gotta watch out, if its big and domestic and has Tinted windows dont race it!:nut:

Fluidic
10-16-2002, 03:48 AM
I will make sure I never drive with you in a cruise... you're bad luck... youngin! LOL

RiceCake
10-16-2002, 06:45 AM
man cops have so many unmarked vehicles now... damn I can't believe you tried to race one! :eek: :werd:

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 06:54 AM
just think of my facial expression when im laughing in my rear view mirror and then see the blue and red flashing :-/ :werd: :dunno: :barf:

mwmhong
10-16-2002, 08:01 AM
LOL, racing a cop!

You should've said to him after he handed you the ticket, "wanna go another round? Double or nothing!!" :rofl:

You have a LOT of tickets for 16!?!
STOP THE RACING, you'll do much better. :)

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 08:03 AM
yeah ill stick to watching UFC

B17a
10-16-2002, 08:03 AM
[B

dosnt even give you a chance [/B]

Since you've been beat up already I won't rub salt in your wounds but how is this unfair? You were speeding (well over the limit) and got caught. :dunno:

Ferio_vti
10-16-2002, 09:02 AM
Also, you're the type of kid that drives up insurance rates for the rest of us that are responsible drivers. Always that small number of people messing things up for everyone else.

ancient
10-16-2002, 09:39 AM
All "unmarked" vechiles have a sticker on the rear bumper somewhere saying, something like, police inspector... They have to mark it somewhere, its just not highly visible.

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
Also, you're the type of kid that drives up insurance rates for the rest of us that are responsible drivers. Always that small number of people messing things up for everyone else.

wrong, people who get into accidents are to blame for that :)

did i mention me getting into an accident due to my speeding . no.

those are the wreckless drivers.

I do not swerve through traffic. Cut people off.

All I did was accelerate very fast at the lights.

I only do this if there are no cars ahead of me.

I have not caused an accident nor have I almost had an accident that happened when i was speeding.

The only close calls ive had was from women almost side swiping me and that had nothing to do with my driving it had to do with her not paying attention.

once again insurance dosnt go up from just speeding it goes up from accidents :) :)

sorry to turn your crank

Stratus_Power
10-16-2002, 10:08 AM
haha im good, 18yrs old, no speeding/parking tickets, no accident! nothing!!!
but man you sure got alot of tickets for a 16 :D

GTS Jeff
10-16-2002, 10:26 AM
man, if you're 16 then u havent been driving for very long. when i first started driving, i sucked a lot too, tho i didnt get 7 speeding tickets in half a year haha.

just think about speeding first...sure its fun, BUT:

-does it really help u get somewhere faster?
-how much more gas does it waste? (dont forget u already drive a gas guzzling stang)
-are u putting on unnecessary wear and tear on the car?
-theres cops everywhere, and getting away with speeding is almost impossible to get away with, if u do it all the time
-it could be dangerous.

seriously, i speed all over the place, but not all the time, and only where i am comfortable that theres no cops, or if im late for work...and it also helps if u learn to spot cop cars, marked or unmarked

Speed_RaSiR
10-16-2002, 10:42 AM
You raced a cop, thats Thugg... :nut:

T-rus
10-16-2002, 12:24 PM
Harsh Man..Always look at the lic. plate and see if it has a black fleet sticker. If so there is a good chance the vehicle is a cop. Also check the mirrors some of them have flashing lights on them as well. No hub caps is also a give away on some of them.

I say yes have your fun..but use your head when doing so. Everyone on here I am sure drives fast now and then on here. There is just a time and a place to do stuff like that.

Good luck fighting those tickets..your going to need the luck cause more tickets for you also will increase your insurance.

Also your dads insurance will not be affected only the driver of the vehicles insurance will be affected.

Audi Kid
10-16-2002, 12:41 PM
holy fuck! 7 tickets in 3 months? ive been driving for a fucking year know and i speed but i dont speed like a stupid fuck! holy shit! u raced a fucking cop! ur a moron! oh my god! didnt u look into the fucking window and see a black outline of a cop in those tinted windows and a giant fuck off light on his rear view? holy shit your a moron! dude......i hope you loose your license your gonna kill someone

infamous
10-16-2002, 12:49 PM
holy shit dude...i can't believe how retarded you are....all those tickets...i can't imagine how dumb you are :thumbsdow ....i hope you get your liscence suspended for a year for being such an idiot...mabye taking the bus will help you realize that speeding isn't worth it....:(

max_boost
10-16-2002, 01:19 PM
Give him a break, he made the mistakes so he will suffer the consequences. Everyone speeds, its too bad he gets caught. My record is clean right now, but not like I didn't make some stupid mistakes in my first year of driving. 5 tickets before I turned 17:banghead:

sml
10-16-2002, 01:22 PM
Just like that first scratch on your car, you'll probably remember the pain for a few days... but then guess what? You'll forget all about it and slowly drive a little bit faster and faster and faster until you're back at where you are today! Speeding's natural! Why would I want to sit there waiting in traffic if I can blow pass everyone else at top speed and get to my destination faster? Because it probably doesn't get you there THAT much quicker!!! There has been a couple reports on speed vs. time from driving the exact same car from Calgary to Vancouver. Bottom line is that the car which went top speed only made it like 20 min ahead of the car that went speed limit all the way for a 14 hr trip. Is it really worth it to speed? Probably not. Unless you're in a hurry to go to jail or to the cemetery... In the meantime, I think it'll take more than a couple speeding tickets to slow you down, maybe it'll take a couple fatalities before you realize it's too late...

gpomp
10-16-2002, 01:25 PM
You shouldn't be allowed to drive. :thumbsdow

max_boost
10-16-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by sml
maybe it'll take a couple fatalities before you realize it's too late...

Maybe not fatal, but a glimpse of death will change you forever. I don't speed anymore.

B17a
10-16-2002, 01:27 PM
How many demerits has that been then? If you get more than 10 (?) demerits while on probationary you lose your lisence. I think for regular people it's 15. I had a friend who came within one of losing it. I think with 5 tickets in half a year you should be pretty damn close and for good reason!

Davetronz
10-16-2002, 02:27 PM
ROTFLMAO @ Benny's "THROW YOUR KEYS IN THE LAKE" comment!
Have you ever considered approaching MasterCard to make that into a commercial Benny ;)

bksze
10-16-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by sml
There has been a couple reports on speed vs. time from driving the exact same car from Calgary to Vancouver. Bottom line is that the car which went top speed only made it like 20 min ahead of the car that went speed limit all the way for a 14 hr trip.

gotta disagree with this one, driving long distances is when speeding actually makes a difference . . . now according to your report, you must define top speed as being 120 or something, but even then you'll be getting to vancouver a lot faster than 20 mins . . . 10km/hr faster for a 10 hour trip is 100km . . . meaning he'll get there approximately an hour faster than someone driving 110km/hr . . . now of course i'm sure the majority of the people on this board driving to vancouver will drive at least 120km/hr . . .

finboy
10-16-2002, 02:44 PM
what if you do an average of 140-150 the whole way :burnout:

T5_X
10-16-2002, 03:01 PM
It all depends on the road and traffic conditions. Through most of BC roads, you won't get anywhere faster if you go 10-20 km/hr over the speed limit in the daytime. Cause there's usually construction, or you get caught behind a huge train of cars behind some POS motorhome, then that minivan you passed doing the speed limit 20 minutes ago catches right back up to you.

On the other hand, if you're headed from Lethbridge to Edmonton, all on nice big straight divided highways, and you go 20 above the limit, you'll cut down some time, even more if you really gun it.

Speeding and racing are dumb though. I was a retard for about the first 1/2 year I was driving, then I realized that speeding was just pointless. You make yourself look like a jackass, you drive up insurance for everyone else, you drive up insurance for youself and it end up costing too much to drive, you don't get anywhere much faster in most cases, you increase your stopping distance, you put everyone else on the road at risk, you burn more gas, you're reducing the life of your car blah blah blah. I'm 19, almost 20 and I still haven't gotten a ticket :) I should have gotten some when I started out driving though, it would have helped me learn quicker.

bksze
10-16-2002, 03:13 PM
well when i drove up this last summer, i did approximately 140km/hr with sections where i was doing 100 and sections were i was going as fast as 170km/hr . .. i made 3 stops, one to get ice cream, one to use the washroom and one eat breakfast, approximately an hour and 15 minutes in break time i'd say and i made a total trip time from my house to 5 mins from downtown van in 10 hours . . . still, flying is the way to go . . .

three.eighteen.
10-16-2002, 03:31 PM
how didnt you notice its unmarked...like yeah what you did was dumb, blah blah...but i can see every unmarked cop car usually before im close enough to be seen by it, unless its at night of course, but still the signs are almost always obvious, tough lookin steelie wheels, tints, looks a little spartan or different...i dunno...street racing is :thumbsdown: street racing with cops is http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/images/smilies/wtf.gif

RCBVtec
10-16-2002, 03:34 PM

wrong, people who get into accidents are to blame for that :)

did i mention me getting into an accident due to my speeding . no.

those are the wreckless drivers.

I do not swerve through traffic. Cut people off.

All I did was accelerate very fast at the lights.

I only do this if there are no cars ahead of me.

I have not caused an accident nor have I almost had an accident that happened when i was speeding.

The only close calls ive had was from women almost side swiping me and that had nothing to do with my driving it had to do with her not paying attention.

once again insurance dosnt go up from just speeding it goes up from accidents :) :)

sorry to turn your crank

Actually man, your speeding does effect every other young male driver; it's not just accidents. Call your insurance company if you don't think so... the reason males insurance is higher then females insurance is because of statical reports taken, male vs. female... things based on speeding, accidents etc. Why do you think your monthly premium goes up when ever you get a speeding ticket?

Being 16 and in school still, I am assuming your parents bought your Mustang for you ?? 1. question... why the hell are they still letting you drive it, expecially if you have had 7 tickets in 3 months? :thumbsdow

Slow down man, before you kill yourself or someone else.

300rwhp
10-16-2002, 03:34 PM
holy shit dude...i can't believe how retarded you are....all those tickets...i can't imagine how dumb you are ....i hope you get your liscence suspended for a year for being such an idiot...mabye taking the bus will help you realize that speeding isn't worth it....
Arnt you the one who was always talking about going to the bullshit races? dont you think that is alot dumber than gettin a couple of speeding tickets. Some people just have bad luck(not sayong that is neccisarily this guys excuse) think if there was a cop around the corner everytime you gave it a little gas ..... we would all be locked up. anyone can get tickets.

RSeXy
10-16-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by gpomp
You shouldn't be allowed to drive. :thumbsdow

i have to agree on this one! i'm assuming here...but do your parents pay for all your insurance? if they made you fork over 10 000 in insurance every year i'm sure you would think twice about every decision you make on the road.

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by RCBVtec

Actually man, your speeding does effect every other young male driver; it's not just accidents. Call your insurance company if you don't think so... the reason males insurance is higher then females insurance is because of statical reports taken, male vs. female... things based on speeding, accidents etc. Why do you think your monthly premium goes up when ever you get a speeding ticket?

Being 16 and in school still, I am assuming your parents bought your Mustang for you ?? 1. question... why the hell are they still letting you drive it, expecially if you have had 7 tickets in 3 months? :thumbsdow

Slow down man, before you kill yourself or someone else.

Actually I pay for my insurance and my car.

gpomp
10-16-2002, 04:05 PM

Yeah...

http://manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/bsmeter.gif

MistaBrent
Honestly,

Ive never even been close to an accident.

And I dont really speed anymore, it just seemed like the guy wanted to race with him doing his little fly by.

Im sure many people here speed more then me, Ive just seriously had bad luck, wrong place at the wrong time.

Basically every where ive sped ive bumped into a cop :-/

I think youd have more of a reason to tell me to throw my keys in a lake if i crashed my car or ran over someone.

I learnt in August after 4 of my tickets not to speed and that it was stupid , yesterday i got my 1st ticket here in 2 months which shows i havnt sped.

When I went to vegas last month (went by myself so i was bored and wanted to make good time) I sped in montana big time cause the maximum speeding fine is $40, got pulled over twice once on the way there and on the way back but that I didnt worry about.

If someone does a fly by here or something i sometimes catch up and try to race , too bad i didnt think it was a cop so i didnt bother checking the back of the car.

1 of my tickets was for stunting so for speeding I have 4 tickets here.

RCBVtec

Really? That surprises me... Who do you work for?

Something doesn't add up here...

16, in school, driving a $30 000 + sports car... :bullshit:

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 04:07 PM

Yeah...

very funny to discriminate a 16 year old,

buddy why dont you come see me tommorow at my office.

I am on the 30th floor, west tower of the Petro Canada centre.

Just ask the receptionist for Brent from Media Devil.

Ill give you a tour of my office.

I do advertising and marketing and am actually doing pretty good.

I did home school and got done school 2 years ago.

Kinda gets me angry from your post that you guys think just cause im 16 my dad has to pay for my stuff.:dunno: :confused: :rolleyes: :drool: :werd:

RCBVtec
10-16-2002, 04:19 PM

very funny to discriminate a 16 year old,

buddy why dont you come see me tommorow at my office.

I am on the 30th floor, west tower of the Petro Canada centre.

Just ask the receptionist for Brent from Media Devil.

Ill give you a tour of my office.

I do advertising and marketing and am actually doing pretty good.

I did home school and got done school 2 years ago.

Kinda gets me angry from your post that you guys think just cause im 16 my dad has to pay for my stuff.

If this is true... I retract my previous post. So you finished high school @ 14, don't hear of that too often...

Ferio_vti
10-16-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by RCBVtec

If this is true... I retract my previous post. So you finished high school @ 14, don't hear of that too often...

That's pretty cool. Go us a regular Doogie Howser.
Now, are you old enough to know who Doogie is??

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 04:31 PM
fuckin rights.

doogie houser, fuckin hilarious man !

Dr Dougie Houser.

actually even saw that show at my hotel in the states, they still play replays there.

funny stuff.

im old school, I watch Matlock, CHiPs, Hunter, Magnum PI, Simon and Simon, Good Times fuckin rights ! (can u say LOSER)

:hitit:

RCBVtec
10-16-2002, 04:35 PM
Hey Mista... just curious man, are you doing anything for post secondary? Sounds like you got a sweet job...

ninjak84
10-16-2002, 04:52 PM
This is me beating a dead horse:
I don't think anyone should have even given you a liscence. 7 speeding tickets, 1 stunting, and a dented bumper because you dont know how to park. All in less than a year.

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 04:55 PM
yeah, pretty upset about this.

basically ive cut up my license and keys are gone :banghead:

Stratus_Power
10-16-2002, 05:06 PM
what?? you are 16 and u went to Las Vegas alone?

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 05:22 PM
ROAD TRIP !!!!!!!!!!!

went to los angeles, fresno, san diego too.

i love the US!

TomTom
10-16-2002, 05:25 PM
they also come in deep blue, also...there was a navy blue like surburbian that pulled us over last weekend. black rims, lights all on the inside, cops in swat looking uniforms, i seen them quite a few times before.
(swat meaning the dark blue with red patchs,, like coveralls almost mabeY?

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 05:46 PM
yeaha ctually saw that blue suburban downtown a couple weeks ago i think it was a drug bust

it was between 2nd ave and 3rd they blocked the whole road off and boxed a car in with a bunch of guys and 1 hot girl

there were about 4 of the average ghost cars , 1 suburban and like 6 cop cars (the unmarked grey crown vicitoria's which im sure you guys have seen lots on deerfoot)

they were loading everyone into the suburban.

anyways i learnt my lesson but you got to realize the cop was speeding hardcore too and obviously he wasnt going after anyone he was just speeding from the fun of it.

So i passed him cause we were both SUVs i figured he wanted to race or something.

so he was speeding too.

then we both got a light and i usually dont look at people before i race which was wrong this time but i gunned it and got the ticket.

he was just as much danger on the road as me though as he was going atleast 30 over at first.

i caught up though cause i wanted to have some fun.

Anyways you dont have to bitch at me anymore, I realize I am stupid for what ive done in the past.

No more racing or speeding for me.

sexualbanana
10-16-2002, 07:01 PM
I learnt in August after 4 of my tickets not to speed and that it was stupid , yesterday i got my 1st ticket here in 2 months which shows i havnt sped.

want a medal?? wow, 2 months. i'm impressed

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 07:04 PM
a medal would be nice.

do you have any gold medals ?

thanks man!

theken
10-16-2002, 09:02 PM
didnt u notice that the side windows on the durango were as black as they come?? if u can't see the driver ina durango usually you wouldnt wanna race him:barf:

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 09:45 PM
it was night, very dark out

finboy
10-16-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by 300rwhp

Arnt you the one who was always talking about going to the bullshit races? dont you think that is alot dumber than gettin a couple of speeding tickets. Some people just have bad luck(not sayong that is neccisarily this guys excuse) think if there was a cop around the corner everytime you gave it a little gas ..... we would all be locked up. anyone can get tickets.

i have TERRIBLE luck when it comes to cars.

my cars break down, and 9 times out of ten, if a cop sees me, he follows me.

finboy
10-16-2002, 10:14 PM
If someone does a fly by here or something i sometimes catch up and try to race

i do the same.

Ben
10-16-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
ROTFLMAO @ Benny's "THROW YOUR KEYS IN THE LAKE" comment!
Have you ever considered approaching MasterCard to make that into a commercial Benny ;)

hehehe, you like that? Sure builds a picture in your mind hey...

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 10:54 PM
Also another reason I prob have so much bad luck is because I drive a lot.

I have 21,000 km on my car and i got it in august. brand new

lsvetc
10-16-2002, 11:02 PM
wow, you sure have the balls to still be driving, I remeber after my 1st ticket, I didn't drive for a week, and after that, I learned my lesson! Even for an idiot, they should have learned there lesson after the 2nd time, but man, you really suck, that's all I can really say. I know you feel like shit, but holy crap, you deserve it! Maybe the next time you get busted by the cops, you should try to outrun him like OJ style. Face it, your fucked either way, at least theres a chance you might lose the cop!

Chinese Mans wise words of the day:
Speeding is like cheating on you girlfriend, everyone is tempted every so often, it the stupid ones that get caught!

MistaBrent
10-16-2002, 11:05 PM
OJ style all the way baby !

hell yeza

Bumper is fixed on the tango.

Will be cruisin around all day tommorow at the speed limit and not 1 km over :)

will be 18 degrees out and will be crusin with the top down 8-)

damn, cause im Mista Brent :werd: :hitit: :) :thumbsup: :bigpimp: :tongue: :werd:

finboy
10-16-2002, 11:23 PM
i get the jetta back in a couple days..

just not the same after having power :thumbsdow

Audi Kid
10-16-2002, 11:23 PM
shut up

Davetronz
10-16-2002, 11:29 PM
OJ style all the way baby !

hell yeza

Bumper is fixed on the tango.

Will be cruisin around all day tommorow at the speed limit and not 1 km over :)

will be 18 degrees out and will be crusin with the top down 8-)

damn, cause im Mista Brent :werd: :hitit: :) :thumbsup: :bigpimp: :tongue: :werd:
Dude by chance do you have a white hat with your name on it.....
I remember seeing someone with a white hat with the name "MistaBrent" on it....

finboy
10-16-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
shut up

who is that directed to.

Dope Dealer
10-16-2002, 11:41 PM

I remember seeing someone with a white hat with the name "MistaBrent" on it....

:rofl:

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaahhahaahahhaahahahahhaah!!!!

OK, I'm done now.

Dope Dealer
10-16-2002, 11:48 PM
Brent, were you the one at the meet with the blue/purple Mustang?

sml
10-16-2002, 11:50 PM
I don't recall Doogie ever driving on the show... I wonder why... Probably because some things require more than intellect to comprend, ie) common sense!!! hmm... I always thought to myself that they should raise the legal driving age to 18... Yes, I'll remember to bring that up at the next provincial election... :clap:

Originally posted by Ferio_vti

That's pretty cool. Go us a regular Doogie Howser.
Now, are you old enough to know who Doogie is??

Dope Dealer
10-16-2002, 11:58 PM

Yeah...

It's possible ;) Just depends on how you make the money :thumbsup:

MistaBrent
10-17-2002, 12:04 AM

I remember seeing someone with a white hat with the name "MistaBrent" on it.... \

hahah Mista Brent

thats me :)

MistaBrent
10-17-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
Brent, were you the one at the meet with the blue/purple Mustang? \

yep thats me :clap:

MistaBrent
10-17-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Yeah...

It's possible ;) Just depends on how you make the money :thumbsup: [/QUOTE]

100% legit.

:werd:

Dope Dealer
10-17-2002, 12:13 AM
100% legit.

I didn't say anything about it being illegal! :)

BTW, I was at the meet, don't think I met you. You were by your car at Deerfoot Mall and came up to us later (It was me, Infamous, HRD2PLZ and mwmhong).

James
10-17-2002, 04:24 AM
Also another reason I prob have so much bad luck is because I drive a lot.

I have 21,000 km on my car and i got it in august. brand new

Where the FU*K do you Drive!!!:nut: , with the amount of k's you put on it thats things gonna be worth $10,000 this time next year!

And what do u do at 16, that you can afford that car? that's 100% legit? SIGN ME UP!!!

MistaBrent
10-17-2002, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by James

Where the FU*K do you Drive!!!:nut:

2 WORDS

ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD TRRRRRRRRIIIIIIPPPPPP