PDA

View Full Version : Locating fuel pump wire

szw
10-16-2002, 01:17 PM
How do Iocate a wire that powers the fuel pump?

Is there a way to find it by testing?

infamous
10-16-2002, 01:41 PM
well if you cut it open, and you light a lighter and it starts on fire and your car blows up, then that's probably the wire :thumbsup:

LUDELVR
10-16-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by infamous
well if you cut it open, and you light a lighter and it starts on fire and your car blows up, then that's probably the wire :thumbsup:

He said wire, not hose! Shit, if you're gonna make a joke, at least make sure that it makes sense!!! hahahaha, Dumbass!! haha

Anyway, are you looking for the wire to power an inline fuel pump? What are you trying to do?

szw
10-16-2002, 09:44 PM
Make a kill-switch so that the car won't run unless the switch is ..well..switched.

And yes...bad joke. haha

infamous
10-16-2002, 09:49 PM
whoops...i am a dumb ass....i didn't read it correctly...my bad :nut: :banghead: :( :rofl:

LUDELVR
10-16-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by szw
Make a kill-switch so that the car won't run unless the switch is ..well..switched.

You can use it with the starter, or probably with the ignitioni too. That's what most car alarms have, a starter kill. But more and more thieves are finding ways to bypass this. Anyway, you could prolly even use a wire that goes to the distributor or coil and make a kill switch off of that.

LUDELVR
10-16-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by infamous
whoops...i am a dumb ass....i didn't read it correctly...my bad :nut: :banghead: :( :rofl:

It's all good man!! haha:thumbsup: