PDA

View Full Version : anyone have hockey gloves?

LUDELVR
05-12-2004, 12:52 PM
If you do, can I borrow them? haha, we're playing some floor hockey and I wouldn't mind having a set. I'll be at the 403 honda meet tonight if you can bring em there! :thumbsup: thanks

max_boost
05-12-2004, 02:04 PM
LOL

I don't think they are that expensive? Do you really want to wear someone else's greasy gloves, god knows where their hands have been right Leo? haha

It's only floor hockey, don't think you will get slashed, if you do, you can just smoke them, why bother dropping the gloves?:rofl:

Ben
05-12-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
LOL

I don't think they are that expensive? Do you really want to wear someone else's greasy gloves, god knows where their hands have been right Leo? haha

It's only floor hockey, don't think you will get slashed, if you do, you can just smoke them, why bother dropping the gloves?:rofl:

Actually your hands get slashed more often in Floor hockey than regular hockey. I would recommend it. Go to Sportswap and buy a cheap pair for 15-20 bucks :thumbsup: haha

CKY
05-12-2004, 04:15 PM
floor? or roller? wither way i wouldn't suggest borrowing a pair since they're pretty "private" stuff :D

Blacura
05-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Ya man if they have been used for any length of time, they get pretty nasty inside. Its not quite as bad a borrowing someones used cup, but its pretty gross still.

max_boost
05-15-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Actually your hands get slashed more often in Floor hockey than regular hockey. I would recommend it. Go to Sportswap and buy a cheap pair for 15-20 bucks :thumbsup: haha It's just a bunch of friends playing anyway, even if there is slashing, just for fun:devil: