PDA

View Full Version : need roll cage for s13

jdms13rhd
05-12-2004, 01:02 PM
Where would be a good place to get a full race roll cage. I would want door bars and the whole bit. Thanx.

legendboy
05-12-2004, 01:03 PM
about $3200 from guyon.

4wheeldrift
05-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Don't know who would do that in lethbridge, there are a few places in town that can build them. Like legendboy said Guyon is always a good choice, I doubt there's anyone in town who's built more cages for every type of racing you can imagine and the quality of work is superb. Lorne at Ground Zero Race Cars did an excellent job fabricating the roll bar in our mustang, but he mostly does tube frame cars and mostly drag machines so you'd need to give him the specs for whatever you were using the car for.

speedracer
05-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Like 4wheeldrift mentioned it depend what you will be using it for. Different organizations require different specs for roll cages.

jdmakkord
05-12-2004, 06:37 PM
You could always buy the cusco one and import it.

4wheeldrift
05-12-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
You could always buy the cusco one and import it. One thing to be careful of if you are buying a pre-fabricated cage is to make sure that the series you are under allows bolt in cages. If you can't bolt it in the cage may require some modifications before it is welded in to make it legal for the events you are running.

hjr
05-12-2004, 11:28 PM
a proper custom designed cage is far better than a bolt in one. Definetely decide what you want to use the car for because most series's has different rules for cages.

jdms13rhd
05-19-2004, 12:45 PM
I want it to stiffen the layout of the car and so if i roll the car in a ditch I will have a better chance of living bcuz its a convertible. I dont think i need a pre fab bolt in but I do want a full cage. If you guys have numbers and names that i can call up that will be great. Thanks for the help.

africano
05-19-2004, 04:39 PM
check out http://www.cannonball-r.com/ , right now they have a cusco rollcage for 680 candian, it's for a 240 put might still fit :dunno: . Or they could just get you one too.