PDA

View Full Version : Alpine Civic at Visions booth at VUB

Mark Seto
05-12-2004, 06:24 PM
For the car audio freaks, Visions will be bringing the Alipine Civic and 7 other demo cars to VUB this weekend.

See you all there!

rice_eater
05-12-2004, 08:27 PM
that car came out how many years ago :zzz:

buh_buh
05-12-2004, 11:20 PM
Actually the Alpine Civic only came about a year ago, but thanks for coming out

Melinda
05-13-2004, 12:59 AM
I think it will be its first time in Canada, definately a first for alberta. Good for you guys for getting it up here first Mark! :thumbsup:

GT2NV
05-13-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater
dude all you do is hate:rolleyes: has owning a neon made you secretly angry and hateful inside?

fast95pony
05-13-2004, 02:19 AM
Should I bring ear plugs ?? :eek: ;)

davidI
05-13-2004, 02:35 AM

I'm guessing you're thinking the RSX?

rice_eater
05-13-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by black94gt

dude all you do is hate:rolleyes: has owning a neon made you secretly angry and hateful inside?
naw...i just have enough dick control not to cream my panties over every car you guys talk about

Hash_man
05-13-2004, 09:04 AM
Should I bring ear plugs ??

If its anything like the alpine RSX, then yes. When that thing was at SCN last year, it sounded like ass .. :dunno: :banghead:

dkny_stylez
05-13-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Hash_man

If its anything like the alpine RSX, then yes. When that thing was at SCN last year, it sounded like ass .. :dunno: :banghead:

how does a car sound like ass?:dunno:

Hash_man
05-13-2004, 09:29 PM
how does a car sound like ass?

I am talking about the stereo. I just thought it sounded pretty bad, especially seeing as it is an Alpine demo car.

Owned 2
05-14-2004, 12:31 AM

naw...i just have enough dick control not to cream my panties over every car you guys talk about

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is this the completely blue with airbrush car with a crazy ass interior and exterior? I saw one ALpine car in a Mag a while back... but cant remember what kinda car it was.

Impreza
05-14-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Owned 2

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is this the completely blue with airbrush car with a crazy ass interior and exterior? I saw one ALpine car in a Mag a while back... but cant remember what kinda car it was.

that is the alpine rsx

Drsuce
05-15-2004, 11:27 PM
... no.... thats the civic.... saw it tonight and wasent all that impressed with it :/ the mags made it look WAAAAY better than it really is....

the paint wasent even in showroom condition *shrug*

africano
05-15-2004, 11:47 PM
my speeling's funny when i'm drunk. funny thing civic's such especially old 13 year old civic, fuq i'm drunki later, nevfer been to vub sould be good

BebeAphrodite
05-16-2004, 12:17 AM
I thought it was pretty neat. The arms come around you and there are screens everywhere!

Drsuce
05-16-2004, 12:54 AM
neat yes, crazy? naw... i perfered the interiors of a few of the other cars over that civic.... maybe it was just too over the top for me? or maybe i was just expecting more?

RiCE-DaDDy
05-16-2004, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Drsuce
neat yes, crazy? naw... i perfered the interiors of a few of the other cars over that civic.... maybe it was just too over the top for me? or maybe i was just expecting more?

its called a "show car". i doubt the car even touched asphalt lol

Chim
05-16-2004, 11:15 AM
It has a lot of nitrous for a car that isn't going anywhere

Scat
05-16-2004, 02:16 PM

I didn't know you wore panties rice eater. Thats sweet tho, your such a :bigpimp: ... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Chim
It has a lot of nitrous for a car that isn't going anywhere

Lots of show cars have nitrous bottles to make them look "cool."

BebeAphrodite
05-16-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Drsuce
... no.... thats the civic.... saw it tonight and wasent all that impressed with it :/ the mags made it look WAAAAY better than it really is....

the paint wasent even in showroom condition *shrug*

hmm.. u think so? i thought the paint was really good.. and everythig on the inside was in mint condition...

Scat
05-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Does anyone have other pics of the Alpine Civic?

eb0i
05-16-2004, 11:22 PM
^look in the picture forum. As for the car I thought it was pretty cool, a little over the top but I guess that's what you expect for a show car.

403Gemini
05-17-2004, 02:53 PM
i love that car heh

i dunno just something how the arms go forward and backward with the gauges on it, with a 1 seat feels like youd be in a jet driving down the road

kicks ass IMO

BebeAphrodite
05-18-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
i love that car heh

i dunno just something how the arms go forward and backward with the gauges on it, with a 1 seat feels like youd be in a jet driving down the road

kicks ass IMO

he he he
well it certainly doesn't have the feel of a car.
when the arms come around you see all the gauges and the screens infront

403Gemini
05-18-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel

he he he
well it certainly doesn't have the feel of a car.
when the arms come around you see all the gauges and the screens infront

yea what was it like to sit in that?! your so lucky :)

BebeAphrodite
05-18-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

yea what was it like to sit in that?! your so lucky :)

I'm actually not that interested in cars but the Alpine guy came over and asked if I wanted to go into the car as I was leaving the oval.. so I said 'sure' and he was really careful when he put me in the car and took me out because he was paranoid about the paint. I didn't even know what the car did... but it was cool. Cuz u gotta sit to the back while the arms are coming around and then u can sorta move around.

:D

jerzboy
07-16-2004, 11:21 AM
Everything alpine makes is overpriced trash. anyone who knows anything about sound quality will tell you that. oh, and try turning the high pass filter on your 2004 deck, that's right, no sub output. alpine is junk, and that's why they have to build ridiculous show cars to get any attention. Ask just about any installer, or anyone who actually knows their shit about audio about the 04 product and they will tell you how trashy it is

Rockski
07-16-2004, 05:50 PM
i really dont think that the interior is all really that spectacular, the arms are semi cool, just a little too odd, but i will give it props because of the pain on the outside

JAYMEZ
07-16-2004, 05:59 PM
Im sorry but this thread is dead. And Jerzboy alot of people like Alpine and they make wicked decks , so I have no idea where your getting your info from. But thanks for coming out ( Haha sorry Buh_Buh had to take that line from ya)