PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Driver....but what else is new?

Skyline_Addict
05-12-2004, 09:54 PM
There was an old Ford mustang following closely behind me up at sandstone drive nw, near the dairy queen and esso. Don't know what was his deal, but as soon as I turned into the complex, this guy revs up his engine and I think he tried to double clutch or something. So, the car spins totally outta control onto the opposite lane. Luckily there were no pedestrians or oncoming traffic. This is in a residential area just outside a playground zone.
Thanks for not killing anyone, asshole.

Holksvagon
05-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Those asses are every where, I had a guy let me pull out in front of him in Citadel... he totally waved me to go ahead and when I did he flew by in the other lane throwin shit at me.... Man did I let him haver... I dont think he realized the Ol VW could giver that fast... well to make a long story short he was speedin away scared as hell and ran into a curb and blew his passenger wheels right off.... I laughed my ass off

A|pine
05-12-2004, 10:08 PM
OK, Im sorry, I was driving home from 17th ave onto macleod when I THOUGHT this Grand Am was making a right turn (but they were actually changing lanes, beats me why they kept their turn signal on). and I almost ran into them. Scared the SH*T out of me

Im sorry for being a stupid driver. :banghead: next time i am going to redouble my double check of both ways.

This is my first near accident argh.... :cry:

EDIT

the grand am was driving down macleod

turbo_equiped
05-12-2004, 10:11 PM
man i wouldnt give a fuck if these kind of dumb drivers die...!!
i mean seriously..
its the question of pedestrians and other people which pisses me off!!

A|pine
05-12-2004, 10:12 PM
aaaahhh i dont want to dieeeeeeee :cry:

air_mikey
05-12-2004, 10:17 PM
c'mon ppl, every once in a while everyone makes mistakes on the road rite... good to hear that nothing happened and everyone is okay.

blueripper6
05-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Man! I live right near that DQ.. Seen some really dumb shit.. People always forget there is a curb in the parking lot with the bank and subway and stuff.. People just try to go forward and sometimes jump it(they dont want to drop there ice cream cone) they would rather bust up there car!

Happens atleast 1nce a day. In the summer I saw a truck go over it, and i guess his buddy was behind him in about a 90 civic.. tried to jump it too.. ROFL

turbo_equiped
05-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by A|pine
aaaahhh i dont want to dieeeeeeee :cry:

:werd:
word up man!!
everytime i am walking on the streets....at intersections and all that!!
i pray to god man!!
lol

Teggy2nr
05-12-2004, 10:30 PM
i live arount there, what did the stang look like, ive seen this blue 80's gt always parked at the 711 in hidden valley jus wondering if it was him cuz he looks like a cockey fugger

SI-vic
05-12-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by air_mikey
c'mon ppl, every once in a while everyone makes mistakes on the road rite... good to hear that nothing happened and everyone is okay.

there's a difference between mistakes and stupidity

but i agree, everyone makes mistakes
i think everyone is just talking about the "cool" kids driving in their moms van going 90 trying to do a drift at every corner at 3pm on a tuesday when kids are coming out from schools
those are the idiots that need to be shot.

serusnak
05-12-2004, 11:33 PM
Yup. I've seen some people racing down a school zone when kids would be coming out of school. Those people need to be shot too.

hendosa
05-12-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by serusnak
Yup. I've seen some people racing down a school zone when kids would be coming out of school. Those people need to be shot too.
WURD TURD

Skyline_Addict
05-13-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Teggy2nr
i live arount there, what did the stang look like, ive seen this blue 80's gt always parked at the 711 in hidden valley jus wondering if it was him cuz he looks like a cockey fugger

it was a red stang.
don't know the car well, but i'd say it was a late 80s model.
some white kid wearing a baseball cap.

everyone was laughing at him too cause he looked so stupid.

dkny_stylez
05-13-2004, 09:24 AM
haha ya that would be embarrassing

blueripper6
05-14-2004, 07:38 PM
I know that car. Red 5.0 has grey bottoms on the "kit" if you will.. The hatchback ones with the kit stuff on the trunk?

lives near the husky, saw it today... looks pretty tight cept stock interior is oldschool.

3G
05-14-2004, 10:28 PM
What color is it? Is it a black 5.0? Did the guy look kind of native? if so this guy goes to my school. hes always trying to rip around corners and shit. He already wrote off a 350 Camaro and 4.6 Stang :thumbsdow

lam-boy
05-15-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo
What color is it? Is it a black 5.0? Did the guy look kind of native? if so this guy goes to my school. hes always trying to rip around corners and shit. He already wrote off a 350 Camaro and 4.6 Stang :thumbsdow

he said it was red...

SleeperD
05-15-2004, 05:35 PM
yaaa there are alot of crazy stupid drivers out there...see them every day...seems like if your car has like a muffler or....rims or even a simple little vtech or type r sticker, there is someone out there that is like..OOOhh this guy is a racer...time to show off...just got to be smart........stay in school and dont do Drugs:D later!

sasukekun
05-17-2004, 04:47 PM
Yea... damn. What are people thinking? There's like no way their POS mustang would beat my bad ass modded car. Take a look at this bad motha.

http://members.shaw.ca/sasukekun/AccentWing.jpg

Damn domestic drivers, thinking they can beat my technologically advanced speed machine. I'd take them on any road coarse. Hell, I'd even take them at the strip.

iceburns288
05-17-2004, 07:15 PM
:werd: If that was a joke... which it probably was, judging by the cardboard spoiler, it was a wtf joke. wtf?

Orbie
05-17-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by sasukekun
Yea... damn. What are people thinking? There's like no way their POS mustang would beat my bad ass modded car. Take a look at this bad motha.

Damn domestic drivers, thinking they can beat my technologically advanced speed machine. I'd take them on any road coarse. Hell, I'd even take them at the strip.

This is a joke, I like that Enterprise Rent-a-Car sticker you have on the back too, do those add 20hp like is advertised? I mean why else would one have a rental car sticker on the back? Either that or that's not your car....nice try though.

CKY
05-18-2004, 12:21 AM

loving the gt wing

and as of the incident, maybe the driver just had a little accident OR hes just the ordinary asshole

sasukekun
05-18-2004, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Orbie

Either that or that's not your car....nice try though.
Wow you know your stuff... You sure figured me out. :clap: Caught me in the middle of a lie. I bow before your awsome wisdom in the way of the decal.

Well, on second thought, I'll just smack you for being so stupid. No shit it's a joke, like so many other front wheel drive cars with wings. Who would brag, if not in jest, about owning a Hyundai Accent anyway?

Orbie
05-18-2004, 04:51 PM

Wow you know your stuff... You sure figured me out. :clap: Caught me in the middle of a lie. I bow before your awsome wisdom in the way of the decal.

Well, on second thought, I'll just smack you for being so stupid. No shit it's a joke, like so many other front wheel drive cars with wings. Who would brag, if not in jest, about owning a Hyundai Accent anyway?

lol, yeah I couldn't quite get your tone through your previous post. I figured either he's being a dick, or he's having fun. Next time PS those types of things out, otherwise it loses it's effect. Good stuff though...

SI-vic
05-18-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Orbie

This is a joke, I like that Enterprise Rent-a-Car sticker you have on the back too, do those add 20hp like is advertised? I mean why else would one have a rental car sticker on the back? Either that or that's not your car....nice try though.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I smelt the sarcasm from miles away
hahaahahaha how the hell did you think he was for real

Orbie
05-18-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I smelt the sarcasm from miles away
hahaahahaha how the hell did you think he was for real

lol not too sure! for some reason when I read it the first time it sounded different...oh well sasukekun already gave me the stupid smack that I definitely deserved! Now things are working properly up there...I think...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

H4LFY2nR
05-19-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by SleeperD
yaaa there are alot of crazy stupid drivers out there...see them every day...seems like if your car has like a muffler or....rims or even a simple little vtech or type r sticker, there is someone out there that is like..OOOhh this guy is a racer...time to show off...just got to be smart........stay in school and dont do Drugs:D later!

I know what you mean. Just today pulling into the DQ drive through the driver ahead of me must have seen that my car was lowered or something :dunno: cause then he starts reving his mustang( which sounded like a POS) jolting forward then slamming on the brakes. Then of course when he left he laid a big long track to compensate for his undersized erection. What a tool.:guns:

dezmarez
06-24-2004, 02:37 PM
what color was the mustang
describee it

Hardy_Boy
06-24-2004, 02:45 PM
Then of course when he left he laid a big long track to compensate for his undersized erection. What a tool.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

asifka
06-26-2004, 01:06 AM

wassup with enterprise sticker on rear bumper:poosie:

euro_racer
06-26-2004, 01:33 AM
hahah, i had ppl rev their engines and try to race me when i had my sunfire. just cuz you see a lowered car, you think that it is ment for racing? who are you trying to impress, a guy in a lowered car? IMO some ppl are f*****g stupid. There was a guy in a accent who tryed to race me:dunno:

dezmarez
06-26-2004, 11:59 PM
the playground zone isnt even near by its like three blocks away
dont make the story worst then it really is
theres tons of mustangs in that area so u gotta describe it better