PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Asian guy in black BMW E36 that goes to Scarlett

Idratherbsidewayz
05-13-2004, 05:23 PM
You are a fucking idiot. I hope you realize that you almost caused 2 accidents this morning, and you would've hurt your sister or gf, yourself and me. First of all what was with cutting me off, if you are going to do it at least go far enough so you don't clip my front right fender. If I hadn't braked that wouldve been accident number 1. I honked for a reason dipshit. So when I try to change lanes later and go behind you, you fucking SLAM on the brakes and if it wasn't for my quick reflexes I wouldve rear ended you. That was a really stupid thing to do and I hope you realize that...

Just giving everyone on the forum a heads-up, this guy is the worst driver ever. The car is a black E36 (318) with a full kit (the front is cracked/broken), and euro 2 tailpipe fartcan.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :thumbsdow

illeagle
05-13-2004, 05:28 PM
Never go behind idiots like that, let them speed away, Hopefully by the time you catch up to them their car is on it's roof, and he's screeming for help....j/k?:rolleyes:

blinkme_210
05-13-2004, 05:36 PM
Don't let your emotions get to you. The last thing you would want to happen is an accident. Just like illeagle said, slow down and hope that they speed away. Rather you arrive at your destination 2 minutes later, than to be involved in an accident.

Idratherbsidewayz
05-13-2004, 05:39 PM
Yea well I learned my lesson, Ive never seen someone reef on the brakes like that when you try to get behind them, its not like I was trying to cut him off...

O_J
05-13-2004, 06:16 PM
good luck trying to adress your message...i doubt hes on here but i still agree with you its fucking stupid to do that.

EnRich
05-13-2004, 06:19 PM
You know what I woulda done... I woulda past him, and threw some garbage at his car... Fucker... I know how mad you musta been, I know exactly what your talking bout... I lose it, like theres no tommorow on ppl like that in traffic... If it was me I might have even gotten outta my car at the lights, and I'm being serious..

Rich

Idratherbsidewayz
05-13-2004, 06:36 PM
I was going to tail him to the school, but I don't have a very strong history with fights, and you never know, he couldve knifed me. I'm 6 feet 180lbs, he was maybe 5'5 and looked relatively light. No point getting involved with "hardcores".

three.eighteen.
05-13-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz
You are a fucking idiot. I hope you realize that you almost caused 2 accidents this morning, and you would've hurt your sister or gf, yourself and me. First of all what was with cutting me off, if you are going to do it at least go far enough so you don't clip my front right fender. If I hadn't braked that wouldve been accident number 1. I honked for a reason dipshit. So when I try to change lanes later and go behind you, you fucking SLAM on the brakes and if it wasn't for my quick reflexes I wouldve rear ended you. That was a really stupid thing to do and I hope you realize that...

Just giving everyone on the forum a heads-up, this guy is the worst driver ever. The car is a black E36 (318) with a full kit (the front is cracked/broken), and euro 2 tailpipe fartcan.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :thumbsdow

damn almost thought that was me...asian guy, black e36 318...

nismodrifter
05-13-2004, 11:02 PM
ahhh yet another encounter of the "who da shit" accord/bmw driver:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sounds like him...black e36 with chrome wheels...my younger brother told me about this car...

nismodrifter
05-14-2004, 01:04 AM
btw...heres the person you encountered...this is what his tpyical attitude is when he is in his accord

thx to lammer for the hawt photoshop:D

I think I'll have to make a nice BMW version as well to match your encounter :D

I remember seeing the e36 for sale in the marketplace a while back...lemme see what I can dig up :D

sync
05-14-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz
I was going to tail him to the school, but I don't have a very strong history with fights, and you never know, he couldve knifed me. I'm 6 feet 180lbs, he was maybe 5'5 and looked relatively light. No point getting involved with "hardcores".

yeah, he could have knifed you cause all asian guys carry knives and are just waiting to knife someone.

why not buy yourself a gun and just plug the next person who pisses you off?

check your head before you post. :thumbsdow

lam-boy
05-14-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by sync

yeah, he could have knifed you cause all asian guys carry knives and are just waiting to knife someone.

why would he have to check his head?

most of the deaths and violence occur around asian people.
so its not hard to stereotype the asian people.

nismodrifter
05-14-2004, 01:23 AM
was this the guy who almost hit you??? EL O EL :D;)

hjr
05-14-2004, 10:22 AM

check your head before you post. :thumbsdow ya, when your small, you tend to use weapons more. not just an asian thing. Anyone who is small will try and even the odds.

Gonthro
05-14-2004, 10:35 AM
anyone could have any sort of weapon at any time, its just not worth taking the chnace

C4S
05-14-2004, 11:47 AM
Sorry to hear that .. but so far all the BMW drivers I have seen, especially chinese, they are all good drivers :)

blinkme_210
05-14-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy

why would he have to check his head?

most of the deaths and violence occur around asian people.
so its not hard to stereotype the asian people.

I would disagree with that. The reason that there are more "deaths and violence" involving Asians, is because they're usually in gangs/groups or what not. So the media usually exaggerate, or even add little bits to the story to hype it even further. It's easy to single out Asians because they're in "gangs".

When was the last time that you've heard of Asian's holding up banks, robbing convenience stores, involved in shoot outs with police?

Idratherbsidewayz
05-14-2004, 05:56 PM

Did I not say, "You never know"? I meant that I wouldn't like to run the risk of getting knifed. He might not have had a knife but how the hell am I supposed to know that. He seemed pretty hardcore the way he was driving...

Originally posted by nismodrifter
was this the guy who almost hit you??? EL O EL :D;)

I don't think that was the guy. Hmm looked to me like a 2 door coupe. It happened on Anderson and he was coming from the Cedarbrae, Palliser, Oakridge area. Mightve been though, I didn't get a good look at the rims.

A|pine
05-14-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by C4S
Sorry to hear that .. but so far all the BMW drivers I have seen, especially chinese, they are all good drivers :)

hehe thx :werd: