PDA

View Full Version : The Cream Puff Car Hall of Fame

TMW1956
05-14-2004, 06:57 AM
Come and enjoy the most awsome collection of Cream Puff cars ever brought together in one viewing !!!! You'll see Cream Puff Monte Carlos and Cream Puff LowRiders and our special Cream Puff Pimp Cars and many more.

Site is at http://tmw.freewebtools.com/

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :eek: :D :D

Ridelikeme
05-19-2004, 09:47 AM
what the fuck is that all about? and what the fuck is a creampuff?

PGTze
05-19-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Ridelikeme
what the fuck is that all about? and what the fuck is a creampuff?

:werd:

What the fuck is that site supposed to be about?

TMW1956
05-19-2004, 10:44 AM
My god man were are you from and whats your tender age ????You don't know what a Cream Puff Car is ???? Son grow up a little and enter the real world of cars .So you want to know what a cream puff car is ?? Son a cream puff car is a car that is so awsome and so bad that when one stops and looks twice or more at it and turns away and says damn thats a real cream puff,Cream Puff = Cool,Awsome,Nice,Unreal,The badest thing out there,Clean,Just plain the most awsome car around .Now Son don't confuse it with a cream icecream stick now. Guy your something else ,remember this from this moment on,Don't make yourself look stupid by opening your mouth when you should have just kept your mouth shut. I'll make an exception this time becouse you can't be over 10 years old.From now on ask your father little things like this when you become baffled and don't understand what something means !!!!!!

xDiMSuMx
05-19-2004, 10:55 AM
:dunno:

brandon
05-19-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by TMW1956
My god man were are you from and whats your tender age ????You don't know what a Cream Puff Car is ???? Son grow up a little and enter the real world of cars .So you want to know what a cream puff car is ?? Son a cream puff car is a car that is so awsome and so bad that when one stops and looks twice or more at it and turns away and says damn thats a real cream puff,Cream Puff = Cool,Awsome,Nice,Unreal,The badest thing out there,Clean,Just plain the most awsome car around .Now Son don't confuse it with a cream icecream stick now. Guy your something else ,remember this from this moment on,Don't make yourself look stupid by opening your mouth when you should have just kept your mouth shut. I'll make an exception this time becouse you can't be over 10 years old.From now on ask your father little things like this when you become baffled and don't understand what something means !!!!!!

ummm k... wtf are you some 14yr kid trying to act like a pimp?. Stop smacking your teddy bears around like they are your bitches and go back to school.

Gonthro
05-19-2004, 11:18 AM

i think we all know who, and what, is the creampuff around here.

SinisterProbeGt
05-19-2004, 11:23 AM

Yo Yank Newbie, Not a single person on this site had any god damm clue what you were talking about. so thank for you stupid description about what a daym creampuff car is .
Cause all i saw on that web site were a bunch of old rust buckets.

like what the fawck is this.
http://tmw.freewebtools.com/images/hallfame.jpg http://tmw.freewebtools.com/images/89linc13454-clincolnconniekit.jpg http://tmw.freewebtools.com/images/dr77eldblack.jpg
This is the "Granddaddy" of all Pimp Mobiles" http://tmw.freewebtools.com/images/jysfly2.jpg
come on post some real cars not these pieces of shit. then you come on here all big and tough and tell our members that there idoits cause they dont know what a "creampuffcar" is.
Now go hump a creampuff and STFU NEWB

http://putrefaction.bloodheart.com/images/stfunewb.gif

hyperwhite
05-19-2004, 12:05 PM
first off, all those cars are preety damn gay. secondly E-thugin is highly frowned on on this site. btw sinister, where did you get that STFU noobie smiley????

Gonthro
05-19-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by hyperwhite
first off, all those cars are preety damn gay. secondly E-thugin is highly frowned on on this site. btw sinister, where did you get that STFU noobie smiley????

he got it from
http://putrefaction.bloodheart.com/images/stfunewb.gif

Khyron
05-19-2004, 12:18 PM
And he's posted the exact same message on about a million automotive boards.

FYI, I am old, and I have never heard the term either.

Khyron

TMW1956
05-19-2004, 03:33 PM
:eek:

Lordy me I never dreamed I'd start such a firestorm.So no one here has ever heard of a cream puff car !!!!! Unreal never grew up in the 50s or 60s come on now people someone here tell the truth.And yes putting your web site out on differant forums and messageboards is how one gets there web site seen .The site was developed for entertainment and a good laugh at some of the cars of our past , special cars brought together for everyones enjoyment .OK now think of this a 1960 Chevy Impala loaded to the gills,Continental Kit- Cruiser Fender Skirts-Spot Light - Bumper Bullets- Blue Dot Tail Lights- 2 inch wide white walls- Baby Blue with a cream white top and its turnen ever head in town !! and as she goes by you you turn and say "WOW - What A Cream Puff" At least that what we always did around here.Good Luck to everybody.

:dunno: :repost: :bigpimp: :eek: :clap:

2.0turbo
05-19-2004, 03:58 PM
1960 Chevy Impala - alright I guess
Continental Kit - Gay
Cruiser Fender Skirts - Gay
Spot Light - Gay
Bumper Bullets - Gay
Blue dot Tail Lights - Gay
2 Inch wide white walls - Gay
Baby Blue with a cream white top - Gayer than everything else that I said was gay
Guess there just isn't as many people here that are from the 50's. Sorry yank.

SinisterProbeGt
05-19-2004, 04:35 PM
ok somone just bann this guy already

oh and here is a creampuff for you.
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/explosion.gif

TMW1956
05-19-2004, 04:51 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry

Good night get upset will you,Please,, Well if you must have your way I'll just take my Cream Puff Cars and go home !!!!!!! Jimmy get the Puff were out of here !!

:eek: :eek: :dunno: :repost: :D :D

sunfiredude
05-19-2004, 07:28 PM
wtf is going on lol :dunno:

mrbojangles
05-19-2004, 10:08 PM
Well, I feel really, really old. :D

Alot of the used car lots around Calgary used to have the "Cream Puff Corner" - that's where you'd find the 'owned by a little old lady' and 'only driven on Sundays' type of cars.

Meteorite
05-19-2004, 10:18 PM
:eek:

Lordy me I never dreamed I'd start such a firestorm.So no one here has ever heard of a cream puff car !!!!! Unreal never grew up in the 50s or 60s come on now people someone here tell the truth.And yes putting your web site out on differant forums and messageboards is how one gets there web site seen .The site was developed for entertainment and a good laugh at some of the cars of our past , special cars brought together for everyones enjoyment .OK now think of this a 1960 Chevy Impala loaded to the gills,Continental Kit- Cruiser Fender Skirts-Spot Light - Bumper Bullets- Blue Dot Tail Lights- 2 inch wide white walls- Baby Blue with a cream white top and its turnen ever head in town !! and as she goes by you you turn and say "WOW - What A Cream Puff" At least that what we always did around here.Good Luck to everybody.

Yeah - and Elvis is alive and playing the best gawwdd dammn punk rock since that Sid Viscous guy...

:dunno: :repost: :bigpimp: :eek: :clap:

My God, they actually exist. You could be the anthropological find of the century.

Redlyne_mr2
05-19-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by sunfiredude
wtf is going on lol :dunno:
lol I have no idea. Some guy assumed that everyone knew what a cream puff car was then the whole thread went to hell. Lol even after his entire description I'm not entirely sure if know what a cream puff car is:dunno:

TMW1956
05-20-2004, 08:37 AM
Good Morning boys,Hope everyone had a HOT night,You Calgary boys are HOTTTTTTTTT. Jimmy my live in and I just cruised the Puff last night down to "The Rack" our local club. Finally gave out and took the Puff home and here I am,this Forum rocks I love coming here your all so nice and well your just wonderfull !!!!! See everybody tonight !!!!!

:D :D :bigpimp: :D :D

Moonracer
05-20-2004, 09:19 AM
WTF? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hmmmm I think I'm going to go get a creampuff to go with my coffee right now, this thread is subliminal. hehe

SinisterProbeGt
05-20-2004, 09:32 AM
Good Morning boys,Hope everyone had a HOT night,You Calgary boys are HOTTTTTTTTT. Jimmy my live in and I just cruised the Puff last night down to "The Rack" our local club. Finally gave out and took the Puff home and here I am,this Forum rocks I love coming here your all so nice and well your just wonderfull !!!!! See everybody tonight !!!!!
:D :D :bigpimp: :D :D

http://www.ilgiardinobakery.com/giaProducts/creamPuff.JPG
http://kues.educ.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/~fuzoku/EIKAIWA/ILLUSTRATIONS/sweet/creampuff.gif
Hey TMW1956 I found a picture of you on the inter net it was posted on a site called cream puff. Now I know why you get all the ladies rolling in your creampuff car.

hyperwhite
05-20-2004, 09:50 AM
:barf:

dieselpower91
05-20-2004, 10:31 AM
Haha thats fucking hilarious...
The retarded comments for each picture are Toight
"This Chevy is RED and ready"
"This Caddie was ready for some mud, maybe some off road cruisen "check out the mud flaps"
"This Pimp Mobile is for Pimps with short necks !!!"

:rofl:

sunfiredude
05-20-2004, 10:38 AM
still clueless.....hey TMW1956 are you a chick ?? i hope so! cuz if u are saying that cgy boys are hott and you are a guy....:barf: :barf: :eek:

Weapon_R
05-20-2004, 11:13 AM
Rather than edit the posts on this thread, i'm going to close it. There are way too many to bother. Some of you guys need to chill out