PDA

View Full Version : Pearson?

Zoom_Zoom
05-14-2004, 10:46 PM
What all happened there today? Word has it some cop got booted in the face :eek:

dj_rice
05-14-2004, 11:08 PM
There was a fight between brown guys and Lebs, cops came and tried to break up the fight, and the brown guys started to fight the cops and then the brown guys got maced...

Thats just dumb period to take on cops

finboy
05-14-2004, 11:13 PM
highschool hardcores :rolleyes:

lam-boy
05-14-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by finboy
highschool hardcores :rolleyes:

dont say that man..you might get beat up!! :rolleyes:

Chester
05-14-2004, 11:19 PM
omg fucking retards. "He guys I think we can take those cops"

finboy
05-14-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Chester
omg fucking retards. "He guys I think we can take those cops"

dude, they're with their "crew," they be madd bullet proof yo. :thumbsup:

nismodrifter
05-14-2004, 11:24 PM
I'm still waiting to see the news to see what went on but heres what I got off citybeat

On Friday May 14, 2004 Calgary Police Service members
responded to a fight in progress at Lester B Pearson High
School as students were leaving the building for the lunch
hour. Upon arrival several youths were engaged in a physical
confrontation in front of an audeince of over 100 people. The
responding officers acted to stop the initial fight when a
large crowd of youths turned on the officers. One officer
was kicked in the face during this altercation, which
prompted calls for further police assistance. This larger
altercation was quickly defused by police, the necessary
arrests were made, and the situation was brought under
control without further incident.

When members of the crowd turned on the police, officers
utilized O.C.spray to help repel the attackers. Those
persons who were struck with the O.C. sprayed were
decontaminated or offered decontamination.

There were no reports of weapons in this event, and no
further injuries were reported.

As a result of this investigation four youths have been
charged with a total of 16 Criminal Code charges ranging from
Causing a Disturbance, Obstruction of Justice, and Assault
P.O.

This investigation continues and more arrests may be made

Shaolin
05-14-2004, 11:38 PM
these kids needs a visit from the toss salad man. buncha highschool thugs :rolleyes:

Redlyne_mr2
05-14-2004, 11:51 PM
Only one word to describe these children : DANGER!

3G
05-14-2004, 11:58 PM
Wow some people are quick to judge :thumbsdow

lam-boy
05-15-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo

so its cool to fight?

JordanLotoski
05-15-2004, 01:01 AM

:banghead:

Orbie
05-15-2004, 01:15 AM

Taking on Cops is acceptable behavior now?:thumbsdow

WGR4Pussies
05-15-2004, 01:25 AM
lol, you guys suck.

Super_Geo
05-15-2004, 01:27 AM

Yup, you fucking bet. I only wish the guy who kicked the cop got billy clubbed and had some broken bones to show for it. Also, I hope the stain on their criminal record makes their life after graduation that much harder. Goodbye University... haha, maybe they won't even get their diplomas.

High school thugs... haha, what a fucking joke.

5abi
05-15-2004, 01:34 AM
and this shits gonna give browns, and lebs a bad fucking rep

fucking high school "thugs" fuck

A_3
05-15-2004, 01:50 AM
man fuck high school is ridiculous, i can't stand some of the shit that i hear and see going on... :thumbsdow ... fighting in the first place is fucking retarded what's it going to prove... who can go to the hospital with more broken hand bones... and then taking on the cops... maybe you dropped a little tooo much E and can't remember but the cops train so they can own little punk ass's like you... It definetly does give lebs and browns a bad rep because a few punk ass cases think they are cool and are going to "run the city" wake the fuck up... you run NOTHING you are a dime a dozen coke dealer, go get a real job and maybe you can etch out a future...sorry about the rant... just angry about all this "h-core" violence, it's a joke!

Z24_3.1
05-15-2004, 02:22 AM
YO u all can lick my nuts this is what happened u faggets... The cops acting hard core were talkign to my friend and shit, for no reason starting hitting him so 2 of my friends jumpon him, so after they got off they called for there back up, so like 45 more cops came it was a rumble i jumped in and omg cops are pussies just like u fucking punks on here u wanna judge us not knowing what went on u fuking racist bitches well lick my left nut, they hate lebs because were to fucking good for them... and yeah it was no brown against leb fight it was out of no wwhere that it happened... cops acting hard core

Z24_3.1
05-15-2004, 02:25 AM
Dont believe there story they came and attacked first i didnt fight till i got pepper sprayed and it was 4 of us against like 30 cops so fuck u all lick my nuts u faggets... come to pearson and look for me if u got any balls between ur legs or anywhere ill meeet with upunks fucking fags if u wanna believe those bitches then do so

jdmakkord
05-15-2004, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Z24_3.1
YO u all can lick my nuts this is what happened u faggets... The cops acting hard core were talkign to my friend and shit, for no reason starting hitting him so 2 of my friends jumpon him, so after they got off they called for there back up, so like 45 more cops came it was a rumble i jumped in and omg cops are pussies just like u fucking punks on here u wanna judge us not knowing what went on u fuking racist bitches well lick my left nut, they hate lebs because were to fucking good for them... and yeah it was no brown against leb fight it was out of no wwhere that it happened... cops acting hard core

Originally posted by Z24_3.1
Dont believe there story they came and attacked first i didnt fight till i got pepper sprayed and it was 4 of us against like 30 cops so fuck u all lick my nuts u faggets... come to pearson and look for me if u got any balls between ur legs or anywhere ill meeet with upunks fucking fags if u wanna believe those bitches then do so

You stupid puke, grow up, and come back when you grow some pubes! Just wait till you get curb stomped and wind up with permanent disfigurement, then you can be hardcore for real.

nismodrifter
05-15-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
You stupid puke, grow up, and come back when you grow some pubes! Just wait till you get curb stomped and wind up with permanent disfigurement, then you can be hardcore for real.

:werd: :werd: :werd:
you are not h4rdc0r3! ok? god damn idiot, plz screw off now...I already feel the itch to hit the ban button on your lame a$s

Z24_3.1
05-15-2004, 02:41 AM
Then come prove u got balls u faggots stop talking fuck... lol u guys say i aint hardcore i know i aint but to u punks i am come and see u fucking fags...

benyl
05-15-2004, 02:51 AM
:closed:

nismodrifter
05-15-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by benyl
:closed:

:werd: :closed:

going nowhere as usual.....