PDA

View Full Version : "Team Blacknights": Definition of dangerous driving

nismodrifter
05-16-2004, 02:19 AM
Ok, I never usually bother to post up any shit like this but what I saw/experienced tonight really pissed me off.

I left VUB at around 11ish when cars were rollin out and shit...got onto Crowchild southbound to head home. Driving along and stop at a red light and I see a bunch of modded cars coming up in the rear view.
Car #1 - The infamous Mr Who Da Shit himself - black accord with underglow lights on (combat wing...he removed the chrome decals)
Car #2-black94gt
Car #3-a modded white G2- 2door
Car #4-a modded g2 sedan

Didn't think much of it since I had just seen the cars at the show...whatever...they're heading home.

Light turns green...and thats when all the shit starts
Car #1 (aka: who da shit accord) is right behind me. I leave at a normal pace.....and then I hear the "roar" of them dual exhausts screaming up behind me. He is now riding my bumper like CRAZY (obviously he doesn't clue in on the fact that everybody on the road is not racing..). He wants to get around so he proceeds to cut across 3 lanes on crowchild and speed away.

Up ahead crowchild turns from 3 lanes into two (when going over the river...). I'm in the far right lane and need to get one over so I can go home on crowchild. I put my left signal on and begin to change lanes...all this while I can still hear buzzing exhausts behind me. I had pretty much completed the lane change when all of a sudden the white g2 speeds up along in the lane to the left of me and then all of a sudden cuts RIGHT INTO MY FUCKING LANE!!!!!!!!! Unlike the other driver, I was actually PAYING ATTENTION to what was going on and I was able to swerve over to the right to let the fucking idiot take over my lane and save the paint on the left side of my car. Now I'm heading into the fucking median area (I am now in the "island" area between the white lines where one road seperates from another..ie the place where you are NOT supposed to be...). I have to SWERVE BACK into my lane to avoid smashing into the curb ahead....THANKS ALOT BUDDY!!!! I really could have used a good side-swiping tonight

Now...I'm pissed.. (I'm not one to speed up along the guy and start fingering him etc...so I just let the idiot go)

Up ahead...construction on crowchild speed limit is 50. Ahhh nice to see black nights crew rolling in full formation at the speed limit. To think that they would actually slow down for a construction zone?? Wow they must be conscientious drivers...
Speed limit goes back up to 70 or 80 or whatever and bam they're gone again. Weaving in and out of moderate/heavy traffic while other drivers scramble out of their fucking way (don't try and bullshit me and say that this wasn't happening....I saw it ALL)At this time I'd like to give the driver of the black g2sedan two thumbs up since I really like how you rev up while driving along to really let others hear the mad power (clutch-->VROOM VROOM VROOM while already going 80ish-->clutch out and go):thumbsup:

This bullshit goes on and on with all 4 of the cars, weaving in/out of traffic, racing off the lights etc etc...it went on the whole way home...

Also, it was really nice to see Mr Who Da Shit holding up traffic near 14th St and Southland. Light was green and Mr Who Da Shit decides to floss his accord so he drops his speed down to like 40ish km/h to let the 50 other cars behind him check out the madd underglow for about half a minute....after completing this "balling session" he punches the gas and speeds all the way to intersection of Anderson and 14th. He is now stopped at a red light in one of the more left lanes (wow..I reached the same place as him but went at half the speed he did, is that possible?) where he then forgot to take the exit to get onto Anderson west so he takes a right turn across 2-3 lanes so he can get to his destination (:thumbsup: again)

To the driver of the white g2: I'd just like to send out a big FUCK YOU, thanks alot for nearly wreckin my car :thumbsup:

What pissed me off THE MOST was your guys total disregard for the safety of others on the road. I can understand that its fun to have a "spirited" drive once in a while (I'll admit that I like to drive around fast once in a while..who doesn't) but what I saw from you guys tonight is up there on the list of the STUPIDEST shit I have ever seen drivers do on the road. If you want to drive like that then please fuck off and go hit up an empty road or something.....weaving in and out of traffic on busy roads like Crowchild, Glenmore and 14th is just plain fucking stupid.

black94: I usually see mature posts from you...I guess I was stupid to think that generally mature post content = a mature/sensible person.....:dunno:

I hope none of you guys have ever posted (or plan on posting) in a thread regarding high insurance costs for young males...your actions explain why males our age pay so much....

End of rant - :guns: :guns: :guns:

civic_rida
05-16-2004, 02:40 AM
:drama:

Shit i was goin slow thinkin that their would be tons of cops.

Anywayz i dont think most of these guys drive like that most of the time i guess they just wanted to let loose.

Especially when u got vtec;)

lam-boy
05-16-2004, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by civic_rida

Shit i was goin slow thinkin that their would be tons of cops.

Anywayz i dont think most of these guys drive like that most of the time i guess they just wanted to let loose.

Especially when u got vtec;)

thats why we have race city. :rolleyes:

nismodrifter
05-16-2004, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by civic_rida

justin, read what I said. I can understand that people need to "let loose".....but there is a TIME AND PLACE for that. It doesn't matter if they don't drive like that most of the time....one time is enough to get somebody hurt and/or somebody's car wrecked (which nearly happened to me tonight...). I've seen people speeding through traffic before...but this was totally idiotic....

dieselpower91
05-16-2004, 03:05 AM
sounds like Fast & Furious stylezzz yo,

sorry to hear about that, quite the piss off man!
people need to learn when and where to drive like that!:thumbsdow

ZorroAMG
05-16-2004, 03:25 AM
Fukkaz...

88CRX
05-16-2004, 08:20 AM
the dude in the white g2 integra is a member here

benyl
05-16-2004, 08:59 AM
I saw them leave from Lot 12. Cop was sitting right there, but they made tonnes of noise as they left parking lot. Really obnoxious IMO.:thumbsdow

finboy
05-16-2004, 09:42 AM
who da shit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SleeperD
05-16-2004, 09:54 AM
YYaaa some people just should take it easy....i know i posted something before about how just best some one ahs like a muffler or a blacked out car, doesnt mean that that person wants to race or drive like a idiot.....some people just are stupid with there cars....and its even worse when its a group of them...that is how people f*ck there rides, or die sooo...if u guys read what nismoddrift wrote maybe u will turne on your brains next time u drive...later!

SleeperD
05-16-2004, 10:20 AM
one more little thing...i know the black nights are like suppose to be the shit and all that....but i drive a accord...and that guy gives accord drivers a bad name....sooo......infact i have heard that those guys just give honda drivers a bad name all togeahter...soo hopfully these guys come to there sences...later!

turbo_equiped
05-16-2004, 10:27 AM
modified cars = very good :thumbsup:
people not knowing when and how to showoff = very bad :thumbsdow

EK 2.0
05-16-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by turbo_equiped
modified cars = very good :thumbsup:
people not knowing when and how to showoff = very bad :thumbsdow

Why do you need to showoff??

Your Philosophy = Very Bad:thumbsdow

pr0
05-16-2004, 11:03 AM
Team Blacknights some name. hahaha :thumbsdow

A_3
05-16-2004, 11:10 AM
I have decided to make a prediction, based on my calculations... speed+traffic+who da shit driving=

Chim
05-16-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by A_3
I have decided to make a prediction, based on my calculations... speed+traffic+who da shit driving=

:rofl: :thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
05-16-2004, 11:21 AM
I've seen that accord do alot of reckless things on the road many times before and that white g2 owner is even worse. That lame team is a massive emberassment to the Calgary import car scene.

Idratherbsidewayz
05-16-2004, 11:25 AM
What the hell was with that accord beeping every two seconds at the show? :dunno:

It was a little too ricey for me. Stupid driving pisses me off, hope he hits a tree and wrecks his car so he can't hurt anyone else...
:thumbsdow

three.eighteen.
05-16-2004, 12:14 PM
it seems people with tacky, fast and furious cars are always the ones driving like retards...ppl with cleanly modified cars are generally better drivers

lam-boy
05-16-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I've seen that accord do alot of reckless things on the road many times before and that white g2 owner is even worse. That lame team is a massive emberassment to the Calgary import car scene. :werd: :guns:

izzoblitzo
05-16-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
it seems people with tacky, fast and furious cars are always the ones driving like retards...ppl with cleanly modified cars are generally better drivers

well.. the direction of this 'scene' seems to be headed towards cleanly modified cars, but if you think back two or so years ago, when the scene was just about to explode, dancing neons, blinking lights, huge wings, agressive body kits and enormous mufflers on cars were the way to go. People who do that are just screaming for attention... I think it reflects them when they are driving too.

I saw a black ford explorer last night with spinners, and the guy would purposely brake every so often, so people in traffic can watch his rims spin.:guns:

I saw the dude in the black 4dr accord at westhills a few weeks ago (he still had the chrome stickers back then) He was ripping through the le chateau parking lot going at like, 60, and there are lil kids and teens all over the place.. at that speed, he coulda ran alotta people over.. but maybe the loudness of his mufflers warned people as he was cutting them off in the parking lot?

403Gemini
05-16-2004, 01:28 PM
i guess some people dont actually realize that their modified cars stand out, let alone theres 10,000+ members on this board, SOMEBODY is bound to see you

*shakes head* they didnt have any beyond.ca stickers on their car did they?

Boost Infested
05-16-2004, 01:34 PM
hahahah i wonder if they are related to DarkSpeed racing............:rofl: :rofl: oh my that was back in the high school days. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: what a bunch of toooolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kaos
05-16-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by pr0

Perhaps taking the idea of "DARKNIGHTS"

:guns:

Wildcat
05-16-2004, 02:39 PM
id just like to clear the air on this one;

as you all know i attended VUB with the notorious "black nights", it was a fun event, i had a great time and met lots of you guys on the board for the first time. Story is, these guys are highschool friends of mine and another one of our buddies was supposed to be attending VUB but cracked his bumper a week before the show. So the guys asked me if i wanted to fill in for him, i did what a good friend would do and reluctantly said sure (my car is nowhere near complete, hence my hesitation). So they slapped on a "black nights" decal on my windshield (wich only remained on for the duration of the show) and that was that.

Most importantly i should mention i took off immediatly after the award presentation on my own and did not travel with the rest of the "black nights". Which explains why nismo never mentioned myself in this uncharacteristic driving escapade. Point is, i dont want to see any finger pointing at myself in this dangerous and not to mention illegal activity. When it comes to my car, like most people i have to utmost respect for it and i share that respect for the other people on the road. I have respect for the all the senior members here and the rest of the car community and i hope it is mutual.

This is the first ive heard of this happening from anyone, and quite frankly im ashamed of even being involved in the "black nights" (even if it wasent completely by choice). These acts really showed a total lack of maturity.

As for the "Black nights":

Marco (white integra)- wtf are you doing, you just got your car, driving fast and pulling off stupid shit like that isnt goin to get you where your going any faster (excluding the hospital and junkyard). In short: GROW UP, respecting your car is more than just keeping it all shiny clean, show some courtesy to the other people on the road.

Alex and Ricky (black 4dr integ, 4dr accord)- you guys drive like fucking idiots all the time, plain and simple, take note of the advice i gave marco.

Matt (probe Gt)- i didnt hear much about your involvement in this, i know you respect and baby your car, but do me a favor and slap your brother (Marco), and it looks like your going to have to change the name "black nights", because any respect you guys were trying to find with the car community just got thrown out the window. :thumbsdow

SleeperD
05-16-2004, 03:14 PM
well done wildcat..keep them in line....we dont need to be finding some one from beyond or someone from black nights in the hospital...keep it safe

GT2NV
05-16-2004, 03:45 PM
its funny how we get pointed the finger when there was like 100 other cars doing way worse then us, *almost all of autodream*... yes the black accord got out of hand, but you have always had a personal problem with him nismodrifter. Im sorry to anyone who was offended by this, i myself did not cut off anyone, just drove quicky, i had a fun time at the show, thanks for everything guys. I understand your concerns as i would be upset too, btw what do you drive nismo,
thanks

barmanjay
05-16-2004, 03:46 PM
ok, like someone mentioned before,... secret street. Don't endanger other ppl and kids on the roads,.... I have 2 kids,.. if any of you guys had hit one of my kids,... to tell the truth,.. I would do serious collateral damage, and make sure you don't do it again,... if it means ending your life, that wiould stay in the back of my mind.
I speed up to pass someone,.. or to merge,... I always shoulder check,.... that's pretty much the extent that I do,...
Be smart, drive safe,... take your crazed driving to race city,... it'll save you in fines and insurance (if you get into an accident on the roads by driving like a lunatic).

nuff said.

Sorry that your friends are idiots,... I wouldn't hang with them,... their bad habits will rub off on you,... or their bad name will,... which will inevidably bring you down.

Kaos
05-16-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by black94gt
its funny how we get pointed the finger when there was like 100 other cars doing way worse then us, *almost all of autodream*... yes the black accord got out of hand, but you have always had a personal problem with him nismodrifter. Im sorry to anyone who was offended by this, i myself did not cut off anyone, just drove quicky, i had a fun time at the show, thanks for everything guys. I understand your concerns as i would be upset too, btw what do you drive nismo,
thanks

Just because other cars were doing it, doesnt mean you should jump on the bandwagon and do it yourself.
it gives everyone else a bad name and gives a reason for cops to hand out even more retarded tickets for stupid shit done on the streets.

91VTEG
05-16-2004, 04:13 PM
I've seen that accord do alot of reckless things on the road many times before and that white g2 owner is even worse

ok first off, i normally never drive fast, i was only following the accord and integra trying to keep up cause i didnt know my way around.
secondly how am i worse then the accord? i barley even drive my car and with the exeption of last night, I HAVE NEVER DRIVEN MY CAR HARD.
sorry about my driving, i didnt mean to put any one in harm, and at 1145 there is pretty much no one on the road anyway.

Hollywood
05-16-2004, 04:44 PM
loosers

EK 2.0
05-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by 91VTEG

ok first off, i normally never drive fast, i was only following the accord and integra trying to keep up cause i didnt know my way around.
secondly how am i worse then the accord? i barley even drive my car and with the exeption of last night, I HAVE NEVER DRIVEN MY CAR HARD.
sorry about my driving, i didnt mean to put any one in harm, and at 1145 there is pretty much no one on the road anyway.

Obviously this time there was others on the road...and really does it matter if there are others on the road??

GT2NV
05-16-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
white g2 owner is even worse. .
he just bought the car like 2 weeks ago so it definatly wasent him that you saw:thumbsup: , ive seen tons of members on this forum drive recklessly, even rage 2 merging onto crowfoot weaving through cars.....
ALSO I FIND FUNNY how we were trying to catch up to autodream to see where they were going because we wanted to talk to them about there cars, yet they werent mentioned.....:rolleyes:
anyways im done posting here, everyone makes mistakes and learns from them, hopefully you can understand

Altezza
05-16-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood
loosers

:werd: :werd: :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

iceburns288
05-16-2004, 05:35 PM
there was like 100 other cars doing way worse then us

WTF kind of justice is this? If someone kills one person, then a serial killer kills 12 hookers (its always hookers) is it okay for that one person because he/she killed less than the serial killer?

ninjak84
05-16-2004, 05:43 PM
haha this story reminds me of friday nights
all the massive retards driving like crack junkie's when they leave race city......

the morons out there need to slow down.
when you only have half a brain, why do you drive twice as fast? :confused:

rage2
05-16-2004, 05:44 PM
ive seen tons of members on this forum drive recklessly, even rage 2 merging onto crowfoot weaving through cars.....
haha, I really wish my Civic had the power to do that ;). That's all I've been driving for the last 8 months.

I do change lanes a lot in rush hour tho if that's what you're implying hehe, far from being wreckless.

googe
05-16-2004, 05:50 PM
hahaha "car gangs"
so gay

grow up

Phuqu
05-16-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by pr0

Team Blacknuts?

Orbie
05-16-2004, 05:52 PM
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the immaturity level is going to go sky high at and following a tuner show. I know that doesn't give anyone the right to go nuts but it is to be expected...you just have to be very careful.

My list of experiences at and leaving the show involve, being blockaded in the meter lot right beside the Oval for a good 15 minutes trying to back up, while some guy with his 300C and his whole crew decided they were going to open all their doors, park right behind me and hand out t-shirts or something to another guy in a Camry. That pissed me off enough, but then going home along Crowchild North, I'm driving my Accord with my friends 300ZX behind me going 85km/h, and all of a sudden some cars following decide that we're racing so their just going to pull 120 km/h to burn us. This included mister speed racer in his blue Tiburon, some chick in a Purple civic hb, and another guy in his Integra. I don't think they were associated with any particular auto club or team, they just thought they would show off their immense skills at almost hitting other cars and killing people before hitting the stoplight at Sarcee and Crowchild, where I caught up and passed them all going up Sarcee North doing the speed limit. Wow you sure showed me a thing or two about getting to your destination faster!

You just have to be understanding and know that these types of shows draw out immaturity, better to let them by and hope they don't kill anyone.

GT2NV
05-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by rage2

haha, I really wish my Civic had the power to do that ;). That's all I've been driving for the last 8 months.

I do change lanes a lot in rush hour tho if that's what you're implying hehe, far from being wreckless.
it was last year in your slk, i was in a white van..
by the way congrats on winning something... i cant believe i got beat for best domestic by that cavalier!!!:cry:

GT2NV
05-16-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Orbie
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the immaturity level is going to go sky high at and following a tuner show. I know that doesn't give anyone the right to go nuts but it is to be expected...you just have to be very careful.

My list of experiences at and leaving the show involve, being blockaded in the meter lot right beside the Oval for a good 15 minutes trying to back up, while some guy with his 300C and his whole crew decided they were going to open all their doors, park right behind me and hand out t-shirts or something to another guy in a Camry. That pissed me off enough, but then going home along Crowchild North, I'm driving my Accord with my friends 300ZX behind me going 85km/h, and all of a sudden some cars following decide that we're racing so their just going to pull 120 km/h to burn us. This included mister speed racer in his blue Tiburon, some chick in a Purple civic hb, and another guy in his Integra. I don't think they were associated with any particular auto club or team, they just thought they would show off their immense skills at almost hitting other cars and killing people before hitting the stoplight at Sarcee and Crowchild, where I caught up and passed them all going up Sarcee North doing the speed limit. Wow you sure showed me a thing or two about getting to your destination faster!

You just have to be understanding and know that these types of shows draw out immaturity, better to let them by and hope they don't kill anyone.
it wasent only us...... i think pretty much everyone leaving the show is excited.. expecially with so many nice cars around

Orbie
05-16-2004, 06:01 PM

it wasent only us...... i think pretty much everyone leaving the show is excited.. expecially with so many nice cars around

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to point out...I think what people here are pissed about is that your not just some anonymous person, your part of a car club that you (hopefully) want to have a good reputation. Ripping around with your crew like that isn't probably the best way to promote this image. Also someone on this board was almost hit by one of the members of your car club.

It's also not to say that everyone who leaves these shows decides to go crazy driving home, you just need some restraint and maturity. To those of us who left the show and drove like a mature responsible adult, kudos to you!

403Gemini
05-16-2004, 08:41 PM
meh guys let it go, im sure nismo needed to vent

oh well, hey wildcat i pm'd you

Gravy_83
05-16-2004, 09:58 PM
well funny thing about the guy in the whitr g2 is I've seen him drive like an idiot more than once when getting friends at his school when they are done. and it's no surprise that he's not the only one that drives like an idio in that school since my car got damaged for 4000$ in that school parking lot. In his defence alot of people drive worse but he in no way seemed like a safe driver to me 3:dunno:

403Gemini
05-16-2004, 10:18 PM
wtf happened to your car for 4000 damage man? lol that blows hard man!

SpoonEK9@STRD
05-16-2004, 10:34 PM
I think hollywood said it best.

a domestic and some imports = Black nights Street battle crew "www.iceyhotstunnaz.com"

sexualbanana
05-16-2004, 11:43 PM

Not me. I expected cops to be around to catch shit like this.

nismodrifter
05-16-2004, 11:51 PM

ALSO I FIND FUNNY how we were trying to catch up to autodream to see where they were going because we wanted to talk to them about there cars, yet they werent mentioned.....:rolleyes:

ok so lemme get this straight.....you're saying that wanting to catch up to autodream people somehow justifies your maniac driving??? You wanted to talk to them about their cars and decided that speeding like crazy through traffic to catch up was the way to do it???? Being "excited" after a car show because of the rest of the nice cars around you means that its ok to drive like a nut??? This has got to be the lamest stuff I have ever heard...

Btw...I dont' know how you managed on "catching them", I was at the first light long BEFORE you guys got there and did not spot anybody from autodream (thats why they were not mentioned....)....they must have been LONG gone. Its not like their cars are going to disappear after last night...drop by their shop if you have any questions..or wait till next show..

JamesE
05-16-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Gravy_83
well funny thing about the guy in the whitr g2 is I've seen him drive like an idiot more than once when getting friends at his school when they are done. and it's no surprise that he's not the only one that drives like an idio in that school since my car got damaged for 4000$ in that school parking lot. In his defence alot of people drive worse but he in no way seemed like a safe driver to me 3:dunno:

wow 4 grand what school did this happen at?

nismodrifter
05-17-2004, 01:34 AM
Shutting this down, black94gt stepped up and we dealt with the matter through PM.

- Drive safe