PDA

View Full Version : Car FAQ

blueripper6
05-16-2004, 01:54 PM
Hey,

Whenever I come on these boards I see a lot of questions, what does this do, what should I do first, etc etc. I think that we should make a list of everything for car, truck, bike. By list of everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Have listings of parts, what they do, recommended upgrades and what the upgrades should do.

Just a thought?

QuasarCav
05-16-2004, 02:10 PM
The way i look at it all the information is there, you just have to look for it.

typing what you are looking for comes up with multiple threads about the same thing.

blueripper6
05-16-2004, 02:26 PM
yea but having one thread for it eliminates all of that together. Makes what you are looking for faster and easier

EK 2.0
05-16-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by blueripper6
Hey,

Whenever I come on these boards I see a lot of questions, what does this do, what should I do first, etc etc. I think that we should make a list of everything for car, truck, bike. By list of everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Have listings of parts, what they do, recommended upgrades and what the upgrades should do.

Just a thought?

The database for this would be HUGE man...just do a search its so much easier for everyone involved especially the mods and admins who have way better things do to with their time than to orgainize info like that for you...

blueripper6
05-16-2004, 02:42 PM
:/:cry:

hjr
05-16-2004, 03:06 PM
if you use the search feature properly, then there is no need to compile all the data, its already there waiting for a proper search to bring it up.