PDA

View Full Version : 2 of My Video Clips of VUB - Singing "I'm A Little Tea Pot" to Kaila Yu!

aXc
05-16-2004, 06:40 PM
here's 2 clips of 2 guys singing "I'm a little tea pot" in the "sexiest way possible to kaila"...:rofl: (you REALLY missed out if u didn't see it!)

*note: sorry but the 2nd one kinda got cut off a little...and the screen is shakin like crazy cuz as u can imagine i just couldn't help :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:D :D

I'm A Little Tea Pot 1 (http://members.shaw.ca/aXc/TeaPot1.wmv)
I'm A Little Tea Pot 2 (http://members.shaw.ca/aXc/TeaPot2.wmv)

only gonna be up for a few days cuz I don't have much webspace, and will be takin them down to post pictures.

anyways, enjoy!

Cyruss12
05-16-2004, 06:44 PM
lmao, now that is classic shit.

Kamen
05-16-2004, 06:48 PM
:rofl:

aXc
05-16-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Cyruss12
lmao, now that is classic shit.
haha, yeah, that black guy is really good at rhymes :O, would have been fun to see him in the emcee battles cometition (i think emcee E was his older brother too)

sti-power
05-16-2004, 06:56 PM
hahahaha I saw that

BebeAphrodite
05-16-2004, 07:02 PM
lol
what'd they win?

aXc
05-16-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel
lol
what'd they win?
hrm... can't remember....never paid any attention to that lol... =\
only thing funnier was "adidas" (for those of u who weren't there...it was a skinny white guy dressed in adidas pants who got burned on stage in MC battles...he's hilarious) and his poem to Kaila asking her if she could "let [him] fertilize [her] eggs"...:rofl: :rofl: and it rhymed too...:rofl: :rofl: that one was kinda stupid though...cuz the little kid ended up winning (probably his poem was the least perverted lol) =\, I think the prize was a gear stick...although I don't think its legal for the kid to drive yet.

turbo_equiped
05-16-2004, 08:18 PM
ahhaha
now thats what i call some funny shit!!!
haha good job man!!

gkAeris
05-16-2004, 08:35 PM
gosh i relaly missed out on alot

stuck in that stupid beyond.ca booth the whole day :D

never got to see anything that happened on the stage...

GAY!!!:(

Chester
05-16-2004, 10:08 PM
yah emcee e was his older bro....that was gold though:rofl: :rofl:

finboy
05-16-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Chester

i couldn't hear what they were saying :(

aXc
05-16-2004, 10:29 PM
u serious? turn up the sound...it's crystal clear over here ... =\
i'll try to type up the lyrics...here goes:
(this is for teapot 2)

I'm a little tea pot (cut off part), long and stout:rofl: :rofl: (damn thsi guy is good)
Here is my handle, look at my snout
I'm getting all steamed up, I hear you shout
Tip me over, i'll pour me out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

aXc
05-16-2004, 10:30 PM
o wait.... are u talking about the MC battles?...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

aXc
05-16-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Chester
lol, i guess it runs in the family haha (i remember emcee e from when he was host for ceremonies and stuff back in high school @ churchill haha...damn he's talented)

Chester
05-16-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by aXc

hrm... can't remember....never paid any attention to that lol... =\
only thing funnier was "adidas" (for those of u who weren't there...it was a skinny white guy dressed in adidas pants who got burned on stage in MC battles...he's hilarious) and his poem to Kaila asking her if she could "let [him] fertilize [her] eggs"...:rofl: :rofl: and it rhymed too...:rofl: :rofl: that one was kinda stupid though...cuz the little kid ended up winning (probably his poem was the least perverted lol) =\, I think the prize was a gear stick...although I don't think its legal for the kid to drive yet.

yah adidas should have won it, everyone just felt sorry the lil kid. He got a shift boot.

aZnBlooD
05-17-2004, 01:42 AM
LOL...i remember that...haha...
that black dude was awsome!

CRXguy
05-17-2004, 10:30 AM
That's some good shit! :thumbsup: :rofl:

Clem
05-17-2004, 12:42 PM
Man that and the booty shake were the 2 best thoughts I had that entire day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

damn you can see my fat ass in the second vid :nut:

403RIDER
05-17-2004, 12:53 PM
THE BLACK GUY IN THE VIDEO IS NAMED SK AND HIS BROTHER IS EMCEE E, THEY REPRESENT THE TERROR MPIRE SOUNDCREW.. I KNOW EMCEE E HAS A CD OUT AND ITS HOT!!!! ITS ALL ORIGINAL BEATS. IF U WANT HIS EMAIL TO COP A COPY AND SUPPORT ALBERTA TALENT PM !!

OHH AND THE CD IS ONLY 5$ SO ITS AN AWESOME DEAL

Casanova
05-17-2004, 01:04 PM
clem had all the damn good ideas hahah

cman
05-17-2004, 02:52 PM
:rofl: