PDA

View Full Version : White newer CRX going to VUB

f355kit
05-17-2004, 12:37 AM
We were following a White CRX, beyond.ca sticker to the VUB car show, we were in the mazda 3, man U gotta do something about all the blue smoke coming out of your fart can, smells/looks like shit and aint helping your car any.

ZorroAMG
05-17-2004, 12:43 AM
Great post!!:thumbsup: :zzz:

Blue smoke is cool when it matches the blue underglow BTW....

nismodrifter
05-17-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Blue smoke is cool when it matches the blue underglow BTW....

It's all about the color co-ordination :thumbsup:

f355kit
05-17-2004, 11:00 AM
lol maybe, but blue smoke and a fart can only car != any good

roopi
05-17-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by f355kit

:dunno:

ZorroAMG
05-17-2004, 11:52 AM
t3h english R = suck

Strider
05-17-2004, 12:38 PM

don't mess... this guy's going to outl33t j00 with his mad C++ speak:drama:

7thgenvic
05-17-2004, 03:12 PM
you didn't know blue smoke was cool these days, its the new flame kit for cars! wooooooooooooooooooooooo what a pointless thread!

Canadian 2.5RS
05-17-2004, 06:08 PM
I dont think that this is a pointless thread. The guy/girl is just trying to give a heads up to whomever drives that car. The owner ( and i know that i am putting words in his/her mouth) may not be aware of the blue smoke (burning oil i think) and this kind individual is letting the person know.

i would want to know if my car was burning oil. Im never behind myself when im driving so i would never know.

iceburns288
05-17-2004, 07:11 PM
Soon: 84-88 Fiero w/ F355 kit

AHHHHHHH!!!! IT"S A BEAST FROM HELL!

Sorry, I have a small thing against Ferrari-lookalike kits...:barf:

ZorroAMG
05-18-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Canadian 2.5RS
I dont think that this is a pointless thread. The guy/girl is just trying to give a heads up to whomever drives that car. The owner ( and i know that i am putting words in his/her mouth) may not be aware of the blue smoke (burning oil i think) and this kind individual is letting the person know.

i would want to know if my car was burning oil. Im never behind myself when im driving so i would never know.

And apparently you don't have a rear view or side view mirrors either...LOL

How can you NOT notice if your car is smoking????

f355kit
05-20-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Canadian 2.5RS

You don't even own a ferrari your just dreaming you had your parents ferrari's so you aint got nothing to say. Maybe next time I try to give a heads up to a driver about a possible problem he doesnt know about Ill just keep it to myself and maybe itll just be you when your parents kick you out and you aint got nothign and your driving a little beater with blue smoke coming out the rear end and bolts falling off the car.

finboy
05-20-2004, 11:17 PM

You don't even own a ferrari your just dreaming you had your parents ferrari's so you aint got nothing to say. Maybe next time I try to give a heads up to a driver about a possible problem he doesnt know about Ill just keep it to myself and maybe itll just be you when your parents kick you out and you aint got nothign and your driving a little beater with blue smoke coming out the rear end and bolts falling off the car.

WTF :dunno:

1badPT
05-21-2004, 02:16 AM
no more alchohol on a weeknight :nut: