PDA

View Full Version : FS : 1999 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

Feeball
05-17-2004, 03:56 PM
1999 Audi A4 1.8T QUATTRO, turbo, AWD, TIPTRONICS, charcoal ext, tan leather int, hted seats, power sunrf, 6 disc CD, cassette, winter tires, 115xxx km, ABS, keyless entry, telescope wheel, auto climate control, AC, alarm, cruise control, fog lights, $13,000

It has a couple problems, thats why im selling it for so cheap

the control arm on the front passenger side needs to be replaced and the steering wheel sqeeks when your turning.

Its got a little bit of cosmetic damage to it, but overall the car runs great.

I was originally selling the car for around $16,000, so if your interested, call me at 703-7468. Felix

Pls don't call before noon. Thanks

chibi_chas
05-20-2004, 01:39 AM
pm'd

Corolla_Blaster
06-18-2004, 02:21 PM
By stating the following , I am not trying to ruin the thread starters chance of selling the car, but any potential buyer should know this.

I looked at this car before buying the current car I own, which was back when he was asking $17900 obo. I ran a carfax on it, and there has been some fishy business with his odometer. My best bet is that it was rolled back. The car has also been around Canada a lot, and went to the US for some reason. In addition to damage that he has stated, there is also a burn of some sort on rear bench, and the turbo has been run a tad too rough, or so it seems for a car only 5/6 years old. Now since he is only asking $13000 obo it might be worth it, but if anyone is considering this car, please be very careful, and assess the situation accordingly.

Thank you for your time.
EDIT: forgot to mention that Feeball is a higher

Gspotracer
06-23-2004, 12:13 PM
Car is definitly worth $13,000
Sweet Deal:thumbsup: