PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Deck

SoSlowDx
05-17-2004, 05:54 PM
Probably around noon at Brentwood Station my bro's deck got jacked from his Honda Accord. It was parked at the corner of Brentwood station closest to the University.

If you know someone who is selling a Panasonic deck please PM me. (I'll get the model of it ASAP)

Even if we don't get it back we like to meet the people who did this :guns:

Thanks

turbo_equiped
05-17-2004, 06:11 PM
damn..lots of people jacking stuff lately..!!
thats why alarm is a must!!

dieselpower91
05-17-2004, 06:32 PM
Here's my little rant...

The police are so fucking useless when it comes to anything like this.. they didnt even bother to take a statement or anything when a rock was thrown through my buddies car's window and the stereo and cd's were jacked... the alarm went off which just made the guy work faster and he ended up dropping his knife on our driveway... I know the cops have "better things to do" like give tickets for stupid shit like having too much stuff hanging from your rearview mirror and having side windows that are just barely tinted, but im just sick and fucking tired of having my vehicles vandalized and stereos stolen. You'd think in a supposed "good area" your shit would be safe. Just sets me off to think how many guys out there make money or have nice stereo equipment and such because they ripped it off of some hard working guy!

I have an alarm on my truck, i think it is a deterant but in a place like Brentwood station no one would pay attention to it anyways, especially when so many idiots have them set so sensitive that when I idle by it sets it off.

Good luck finding the fuckers! I hope they get what they deserve!:guns:

SoSlowDx
05-17-2004, 11:29 PM
Thanks man ! yeah I don't think the cops will do much anyways but yeah hopefully we can find them beat the shit out of them and rob them :guns:

That.Guy.S30
05-18-2004, 12:39 AM
already posted in the school fourm thing here john!

SoSlowDx
05-18-2004, 12:42 AM
man stfu Chim's was about parking this one is about Minh's deck so fuck you :rofl:

That.Guy.S30
05-18-2004, 12:50 AM
same shit

SoSlowDx
05-18-2004, 12:55 AM
is not fucker haha

lam-boy
05-18-2004, 04:08 PM
yo man minh got his deck jacked?

i'll keep a look out man. :guns: thieves!!!

SoSlowDx
05-18-2004, 05:32 PM
Yup