PDA

View Full Version : DC5AB Red Deer Meet and Cruise Oct. 20

PunkA$$
10-17-2002, 08:57 PM
Sunday, October 20

it's probably the last meet of the year for the rsx club of alberta. we're doing a cruise with groups travelling from edmonton and calgary to red deer.

imports invade a small town. it's just a cruise, meet, greet and eat. talk and bullshit about cars and everything else.

open invite, the more the merrier.

more details to come

LUDELVR
10-18-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by PunkA$$
Sunday, October 20

it's probably the last meet of the year for the rsx club of alberta. we're doing a cruise with groups travelling from edmonton and calgary to red deer.

imports invade a small town. it's just a cruise, meet, greet and eat. talk and bullshit about cars and everything else.

open invite, the more the merrier.

more details to come

Ahhh..... so you do post up here! haha, I was starting to doubt that there was even someone called punka$$!! haha, Wassup Al? so you guys are having another meet huh? How many of you guys from Edmonton are going to red deer? Any more hotties coming down?hahahahah

Azncowboy
10-18-2002, 02:24 PM
So many hotties!!! i'm one of them :thumbsup:

should be a good turn out just to hang out and lunch...everyone should come...can't stay long tho..got some wrestling to watch that day too heheh

LUDELVR
10-18-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Azncowboy
So many hotties!!! i'm one of them :thumbsup:

should be a good turn out just to hang out and lunch...everyone should come...can't stay long tho..got some wrestling to watch that day too heheh

okay, I don't dig guys but I'm glad that you're hot!! :dunno: :confused: Anyway, were you at the track day? what were you driving?
And if you're going to that red deer meet, being the cowboy that you are, are you gonna round up some hotties for the rest of us unfortunate souls who can't pick up any chicks!!! hahahaha:poosie: :rofl:

Azncowboy
10-18-2002, 04:39 PM
i drove the black cwest rsx

LUDELVR
10-18-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Azncowboy
i drove the black cwest rsx

What was your name? The only people I actually me were Al, Chris, Jen and Al's lady friend who I regretfully forgot her name!:eek: Other than that, I don't think I was actually introduced to any one else

PunkA$$
10-18-2002, 06:20 PM
my friends name is judy

and le's not hot, just easy, just ask coldrsx (u don't know him, but he just moved to van)

i would love to come down for that halloween pub crawl u talked about but unfortunately, i've already got plans.

where u guys going to the silent rage year end party?

PunkA$$
10-18-2002, 06:40 PM
some pics of coldrsx

PunkA$$
10-18-2002, 06:41 PM
more pics of ian at http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48436

Azncowboy
10-19-2002, 01:23 AM
My name is Le :D

Dope Dealer
10-19-2002, 09:01 AM
Le originally had the Air Force 1 kit until his cousin smashed it on Grad night, right? Hahaha :thumbsup:

Le, saw any scary movies lately? Haha, heard a story about you. :rofl:

LUDELVR
10-19-2002, 10:25 AM
more pics of ian at http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48436

Dude, that's one of the nastiest things I've seen man!!! haha, that's even worse than supersec's avatar!!!!haahahah:rofl: :rofl:

PunkA$$
10-19-2002, 11:27 AM

but here's some details for tomorrow

alright people...

we'll be meeting for dim sum at 10 am sharp at dynasty. we've only got an hour to eat which fine 'cause we'll be eating again in red deer anyways.

10 am sharp dim sum at dynasty
11 am leave dynasty
11:15 meet at south east parking lot of heritage mall
11:30-11:45 leave edmonton
aprox. 1 pm arrrive in red deer

LUDELVR
10-19-2002, 01:44 PM

but here's some details for tomorrow

alright people...

we'll be meeting for dim sum at 10 am sharp at dynasty. we've only got an hour to eat which fine 'cause we'll be eating again in red deer anyways.

10 am sharp dim sum at dynasty
11 am leave dynasty
11:15 meet at south east parking lot of heritage mall
11:30-11:45 leave edmonton
aprox. 1 pm arrrive in red deer

hey man, is Jen coming?? ;) :rofl: if so, I'll totally make the trip up to Red Deer!!!:thumbsup:

Superesc
10-19-2002, 05:44 PM

hahahah You ask for it!

PunkA$$
10-19-2002, 08:29 PM
GAH!!!!! I'M BLIND!!!!!!!

for the love god, the image, it burns!!!!!!

Azncowboy
10-19-2002, 08:40 PM
ya i had the air force one...
scary movies? hmmm scary stores? what kind of scary stores?

preludegrl
10-20-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

hey man, is Jen coming?? ;) :rofl: if so, I'll totally make the trip up to Red Deer!!!:thumbsup:

Hahah. don't waste your time dude.

PunkA$$
10-20-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by preludegrl

hahaha....sorry man, i heard she's into guys :D

LUDELVR
10-20-2002, 11:20 PM

well well well, another lude owner, and a female nonetheless. Now why would you say that? Are you saying that Jen is a waste of time? Cuz she seemed really nice and she was pretty hot!:thumbsup: That's pretty low to call a someone a waste of time.

LUDELVR
10-20-2002, 11:28 PM

hahaha....sorry man, i heard she's into guys :D

hhahahaa, dude, don't let the pics fool you man! They're a lot firmer than they look!!! hahaha:rofl:

preludegrl
10-21-2002, 12:35 AM

well well well, another lude owner, and a female nonetheless. Now why would you say that? Are you saying that Jen is a waste of time? Cuz she seemed really nice and she was pretty hot!:thumbsup: That's pretty low to call a someone a waste of time.

haha yo leo. This IS Jenn.

LUDELVR
10-21-2002, 10:42 AM

HAHAHAHHAHAH:rofl:

This can't be Jen....can it? Well if it is....*Open mouth....insert foot!*:eek: :eek: :rofl: :D

Wassup cutie?? So when you coming back down to Calgary? You don't drive a lude..........I thought it was an RSX!!!! hahaahah Shit, I thought that you'd be too good to come on this forum, but seeing that there's other RSX drivers on this forum, if your account broke down, you'd have some help!! hahaha:angel: :devil:

preludegrl
10-21-2002, 12:25 PM
haha:D hope your foot can fit in your mouth. yes it is Jenn. But hey, I give you mad props for standing up for me like that. :thumbsup:

and no, I don't drive an RSX. that was Chris'. Hahah... you're still at it with the 24 hour roadside assistants for RSX drivers??? You're just bitter... hahah. that and you know I can't kick your ass when I'm up here in Edmonton.

Don't know when my next visit to Cowtown will be... The Pub crawl this weekend perhaps?

PunkA$$
10-21-2002, 12:27 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hahaha leo, way to get your mack on!!!!

hahahahahaha................sigh

leo, you're such slut :D

LUDELVR
10-21-2002, 12:33 PM
I give you mad props for standing up for me like that. :thumbsup:

Huh? I thought I was cutting you down?? ;) ;)

You're just bitter... hahah. that and you know I can't kick your ass when I'm up here in Edmonton.

I am bitter, but simply cuz I didn't get the ass kicking while you were here in Calgary!! haha

Don't know when my next visit to Cowtown will be... The Pub crawl this weekend perhaps?

You guys should seriously come down for the pub crawl. I called and they still have tickets!! It's gonna be an awsome time!! You can just wear your little school girl costume again!! haha!
:thumbsup: I just want to see it ...that's all!:devil:

LUDELVR
10-21-2002, 12:36 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
hahaha leo, way to get your mack on!!!!

hahahahahaha................sigh

leo, you're such slut :D

And as for you!!!! :rolleyes: Al, Al, Al, What can I say?? hahahahah You have your lady friend already! Leave me alone before you have an accident next track day because your brakes fail!!! hahahaha:rofl: But either way, like Jenn said, you'll have 24 hour roadside assistance :rofl:

preludegrl
10-21-2002, 03:02 PM

You consider this cutting me down? ... oh wait, are you saying your cutting down the real me or the person you think isn't me?? because if you're refering to the person you think isn't me then yeah you're cutting me down, but if you're talking about the real me I'd like to see what you say when you think you're being nice to someone...... errr did that make any sense?... meh... too confusing...

preludegrl
10-21-2002, 03:04 PM

I am bitter, but simply cuz I didn't get the ass kicking while you were here in Calgary!! haha

You guys should seriously come down for the pub crawl. I called and they still have tickets!! It's gonna be an awsome time!! You can just wear your little school girl costume again!! haha!
:thumbsup: I just want to see it ...that's all!:devil:

Oh... so you're into that S 'n M kinda thing eh? haha.

School girl costume, hey?... right... keep dreaming.

infamous
10-21-2002, 03:07 PM
hahahaha dudelvr got shut down hardcore :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

edit: preludegrl, don't worry he likes to go for the young ones....:rofl:

preludegrl
10-21-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by infamous
hahahaha dudelvr got shut down hardcore :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hmm... I don't know if I should be relieved or more worried...

cocoabrova
10-21-2002, 05:24 PM
Be afraid.... Be VERY afraid.......:devil: :devil: :rofl:

LUDELVR
10-21-2002, 05:30 PM

You consider this cutting me down? ... oh wait, are you saying your cutting down the real me or the person you think isn't me?? because if you're refering to the person you think isn't me then yeah you're cutting me down, but if you're talking about the real me I'd like to see what you say when you think you're being nice to someone...... errr did that make any sense?... meh... too confusing...

Okay, so I wasn't cutting you down, just trying to be charming!! haha, anyway, I had no idea that was you. At first I thought it was one of your girls or something and she was playing the over-protective role!! haha, then I thought she was just saying that she was you just for shits and giggles! But now that I'm pretty sure that it's you :dunno: I'm still wondering though! But you did key into the whole RSX roadside assistance thing so I'm certain it's you!

Did that make any sense?? hahahaha:dunno: :rofl:

LUDELVR
10-21-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by infamous
hahahaha dudelvr got shut down hardcore :rofl: :rofl:

I got shut down??:dunno: Dude, you obviously don't know what being shut down is like! And believe me, I've been shut down!! hahahaha, Hey Jenn, you wanna show me how you really shut down a guy? Or should I be scared of this?:eek: ;) Shit, I better be aware cuz I'm not so sure I wanna get what I ask for!! hahahah:confused: :rofl:

LUDELVR
10-21-2002, 05:39 PM

You should be neither of those!! More flattered than anything! It's seldom that a girl can pull off the school girl look...well, it's one thing to wear it, and it's a completely different thing to wear it well!!

And as for going for the young girls thing...the only thing young I go for was infamous' mom 30 years ago when she was hot! She litearlly slid down hill....face first and hit every stone, root and tree stump on the way down. It's okay though, I still have the memories!!:poosie: :rofl:

LUDELVR
10-21-2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

And you...........where's my backup man? Is it cuz I was offering your daughter a smoke when you guys were smoking? Or is it cuz I fucked up your night at race city when you guys were going to the bar? Shit man, let things be!! hahahaha Let's just go to the fucking (and I'll use that term loosely) club crawl and have good time man! seriously man, you should come(and again, I'll use that term loosely) :poosie: :rofl: :rofl:

preludegrl
10-21-2002, 05:58 PM

I got shut down??:dunno: Dude, you obviously don't know what being shut down is like! And believe me, I've been shut down!! hahahaha, Hey Jenn, you wanna show me how you really shut down a guy? Or should I be scared of this?:eek: ;) Shit, I better be aware cuz I'm not so sure I wanna get what I ask for!! hahahah:confused: :rofl:

I'd be happy to show you my version of shutting down. haha.

preludegrl
10-21-2002, 06:04 PM

You should be neither of those!! More flattered than anything! It's seldom that a girl can pull off the school girl look...well, it's one thing to wear it, and it's a completely different thing to wear it well!!

WTF and what makes you so sure I'd look good in a freaking school girl uniform? Knee highs, white opaque blouse, and a short skirt eh?... again, keep dreaming. hahaha

LUDELVR
10-21-2002, 06:14 PM

WTF and what makes you so sure I'd look good in a freaking school girl uniform? Knee highs, white opaque blouse, and a short skirt eh?... again, keep dreaming. hahaha

hahaha, it's just that when you told me that that's what you were for last halloween, I was picturing it! You mean to tell me that you didn't see my eyes scanning when we were talking about it??:eek: :drool: ;) hahahaha, Man, I guess those sunglasses did pay off!! hahaha:rofl:

kenny
10-21-2002, 06:17 PM
Haha this thread is too funny, Leo is just bitter he didn't get a ride during track day haha. Leo, as with all roadside assistance programs, you need to pay your dues and become a member! :rofl:

LUDELVR
10-21-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Haha this thread is too funny, Leo is just bitter he didn't get a ride during track day haha.

Ummm........what kinda ride are we talking here? Either way, yes I'm bitter!! hahahahaha....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by kenny
Leo, as with all roadside assistance programs, you need to pay your dues and become a member! :rofl:

It's in the mail......:confused: :confused: :confused: And what dues did you have in mind???

:rofl: :dunno: :devil:

cocoabrova
10-21-2002, 06:31 PM

And you...........where's my backup man? Is it cuz I was offering your daughter a smoke when you guys were smoking? Or is it cuz I fucked up your night at race city when you guys were going to the bar? Shit man, let things be!! hahahaha Let's just go to the fucking (and I'll use that term loosely) club crawl and have good time man! seriously man, you should come(and again, I'll use that term loosely) :poosie: :rofl: :rofl:
YES... and YES :thumbsup: haha, How much are tix again and which bars are you going to be passing through? Ranchmans doesn't flow to well with me:barf: Sounds like it MIGHT be fun, but I can still hear my owns words haunting me
:rofl: :rofl:

PunkA$$
10-21-2002, 06:35 PM

hahahahah You have your lady friend already! Leave me alone before you have an accident next track day because your brakes fail!!! hahahaha:rofl: But either way, like Jenn said, you'll have 24 hour roadside assistance :rofl:

unfortunately man, i'm in the same boat as u. she was just a friend.

hmmm....i guess i better get a proximity alarm before i come to the next track day

LUDELVR
10-21-2002, 06:36 PM

YES... and YES :thumbsup: haha, How much are tix again and which bars are you going to be passing through? Ranchmans doesn't flow to well with me:barf: Sounds like it MIGHT be fun, but I can still hear my owns words haunting me
:rofl: :rofl:

hahahaha, it'll be fun man, we're starting at the drink. Like I said, all the ranchman starting point tickets were sold out. Besides, my bro is bus captain on one of the buses that is starting at the drink and maybe he'll be able to hook us up too! Who knows. Anyway, tickets are 30 bux and it gives you no line no cover to all the bars and I think it's going to twisted, palace, ranchman's, metro, the drink and cowboys. So no cover, all you gotta do is pay for drinks, and supposedly drink specials are to be had by all on the club crawl? who knows though. OH yah, and one free drink at the first bar!! Cheap asses!! hahah

But seriously man, come the fuck out!! Don't stay home, let's forget the past at secret street and get hammered!! hahahahha

LUDELVR
10-21-2002, 06:37 PM

hmmm....i guess i better get a proximity alarm before i come to the next track day

Hmmm....a lady friend huh? hahaha, just jokes man!!
As for the proximity alarm.............
:devil:

PunkA$$
10-21-2002, 07:28 PM

Hmmm....a lady friend huh? hahaha, just jokes man!!
As for the proximity alarm.............
:devil:

shit......if i ever dress in drag for halloween i'll be sure to stay away from u man!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and don't tell me an adams apple on a girl is sexy...shudder

LUDELVR
10-21-2002, 08:41 PM

shit......if i ever dress in drag for halloween i'll be sure to stay away from u man!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and don't tell me an adams apple on a girl is sexy...shudder

hahah, like I said, I'm always the guy who dresses in drag for halloween...well....cept for the time I was a hutterite!!! Anyway, adam's apples are dead sexy! hahaha!!!!!:barf: :barf: :rofl:

LUDELVR
10-21-2002, 08:46 PM
dude, I just read your sig! Fag!! haha All I gotta say is that your mom is like a 150 shot of Nitros man! I better have my internals built up or I'm gonna get my head blown off....well, either way, I'm gonna get blown, but you get the jist of it!! hahahaha:rofl: :rofl: :hitit:

preludegrl
10-21-2002, 09:18 PM

No worries Al. Things always work out the way they should... besides you can't loose with your "Panty Remover Premium" RSX!!

LUDELVR
10-21-2002, 10:02 PM
"Panty Remover Premium" RSX!!

Is that what they call it now!!:dunno: :dunno:
Damn, I better be getting me one of those!!!!!!! hahahahah

PunkA$$
10-22-2002, 07:22 PM

No worries Al. Things always work out the way they should... besides you can't loose with your "Panty Remover Premium" RSX!!

lol....true dat.....if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be

Is that what they call it now!!:dunno: :dunno:
Damn, I better be getting me one of those!!!!!!! hahahahah

yeah man, just ask your mom. i hope she's not expecting hers back. i'm gonna use it as my brake parachute next year for drag racing :burnout:

PunkA$$
10-22-2002, 07:24 PM
dude, I just read your sig! Fag!! haha All I gotta say is that your mom is like a 150 shot of Nitros man! I better have my internals built up or I'm gonna get my head blown off....well, either way, I'm gonna get blown, but you get the jist of it!! hahahaha:rofl: :rofl: :hitit:

yeah man...and ju still owe her $100. pay up, u cheap fuck!!!

LUDELVR
10-22-2002, 11:53 PM
i'm gonna use it as my brake parachute next year for drag racing :burnout:

with an rsx premium, I doubt you'll be needing it!! hahaha :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

yeah man...and ju still owe her $100. pay up, u cheap fuck!!!:

I still owe for her underwear too, you don't see her complaining!! Shit, I too tried to use it as a parachutte, but ended up using it as a car cover......on my hummer!
:dunno:

PunkA$$
10-23-2002, 06:12 PM

I still owe for her underwear too, you don't see her complaining!! Shit, I too tried to use it as a parachutte, but ended up using it as a car cover......on my hummer!
:dunno:

i guess i'll just have to get my money back by using your mom's panties as a dragline for commercial fishing boat.....damn, i'm gonna be rich!!!!

LUDELVR
10-23-2002, 06:25 PM

i guess i'll just have to get my money back by using your mom's panties as a dragline for commercial fishing boat.....damn, i'm gonna be rich!!!!

Not bloody likely, it'll be more of a tightrope because it's a thong. :poosie:

But one thing I gotta say is that I really gotta stop nailing your mom so hard cuz I'm going through rubbers faster than kenny on R componds on track day!!:burnout: :burnout:

I'd consider bareback, but I've ridden an elephant before without any kind of harness or saddle. All that hair on her backside just tickled my legs and ass. In the end she just gave me massive hummer and it just plain sucked...no pun intended!

buh_buh
10-23-2002, 06:32 PM
But one thing I gotta say is that I really gotta stop nailing your mom so hard cuz I'm going through rubbers faster than kenny on Z componds on track day!!:burnout: :burnout:

That's R compounds fool!

LUDELVR
10-23-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh

That's R compounds fool!

my bad, I was thinking Z rated for everyone else and R compounds on kenny.

PunkA$$
10-23-2002, 06:48 PM

but I've ridden an elephant before

dude...that's hurtin' . you seem like a cool guy. i'm sure you wouldn't have to resort to that. i mean jeez, even hookers should want to sleep with you, cause i mean, you are paying them.

or does the size and smell remind you of mom. 'cept the elephant is tighter than she is....oh well

preludegrl
10-23-2002, 11:52 PM
One word:

:werd:

Sifu
10-24-2002, 12:26 AM
Somebody bringing an elephant out to the next track day then ? You can race the Hummer !