PDA

View Full Version : Hit and Run 6th avenue 15th Street

atomic
05-19-2004, 03:40 PM
A friend of mine got hit and run today 05-19-04 before 3:00 PM . he left his car there parked in the middle of the block . someone hit his car so hard that it popped a tire and left the car undriveable pushed onto the sidewalk . parts everywhere .

there is blue paint left on the car.

if anyone sees a smashed blue car or hears of something please let me know.

someone HAD to have seen this happen . it can't be that easy to drive into someone that hard and get away with it .

CKY
05-19-2004, 04:34 PM
where did this happen? location?

CelicaST-162
05-19-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by CKY
where did this happen? location?

Read the title, secondly thats shitty man, hope you guys find the guy!

403Gemini
05-19-2004, 04:50 PM
my neighbors accross the street got hit and run about a week ago at like 2:00 am. be being the pathetic social recluse i am i was awake and heard a loud BANG, so i went outside to see if my car was hit, then i loked accros the street. their honda CRV was pushed from the side of the raod, accross about 4 feet of grass onto the side walk, and the only angle that these fuckers coulda been goin this fast to hit that vehicle at that angle and push it that far is if they were ripping down the alley opening right close to my house.

i hate fuckers who do hit and run shit pisses me off. its like yea you screwed up, have the balls to admit it!

frostyda9
05-19-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by atomic
someone HAD to have seen this happen . it can't be that easy to drive into someone that hard and get away with it .

I wish that were true. My car used to sit out on the street beside my place. I came out one morning to find the driver door caved in and the passenger wheels sitting about two feet onto the curb. the impact itself would have been loud, but the alarm was armed at the time too and must have made a lot of noise. They never found the person that did it.