PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: "VUB Best of Show" Pink Sparkle Civic

CivicDXR
05-19-2004, 06:57 PM
I saw her this morning on 16th on my way to work... just wanted to say that it looks like alot of work went into building the car, and it is nice to see a car that won best of show on the streets instead of being pulled around on a trailer. Whats the point of working on your car if you don't drive it?? :dunno:

Girlie_racer, if you read this... great job, and congrats on winning :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kobe
05-19-2004, 07:07 PM
Yah i saw her on 17th monday or tuesday dont remmeber...

Good looking car.

Girlie_racer
05-19-2004, 08:51 PM
THANKS GUY'S!!!:) :) :) :) :) :)

calgary350z
05-19-2004, 09:55 PM
i was wondering who did your dash and interior, they did a really good job on the workmanship.

93PGT
05-19-2004, 10:14 PM
Yeah, how much did you spend and where did you get your custom interior done? I'm looking to do something like that with my Probe....but in different colors of course! :thumbsup:

sexualbanana
05-19-2004, 11:33 PM
I'm guessing Artistic Upholstery did your interior again?

Hash_man
05-20-2004, 12:57 AM
I'm guessing Artistic Upholstery did your interior again?

Ya, i'm curious to know too.... And gavin, saw you on Macleod tonight, car looks sweet.

SI-vic
05-20-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by CivicDXR
it is nice to see a car that won best of show on the streets instead of being pulled around on a trailer. Whats the point of working on your car if you don't drive it?? :dunno:

:werd:
I've put a lot of money into my car (show mods) and I still drive it all year-round
I wish I could afford insurance on 2 cars so that I'd get a winter beater but...... why would anyone not drive their cars in the summertime at least.
its just a waste of money

and CivicDXR I saw your car last week in Applewood.
niccccccccccccce car!

Girlie_racer
05-20-2004, 04:48 PM
Silent rage and national collision are the one's to thank for the beautiful job they did on my interior... As for price not sure yet have not got the bill :)

izzoblitzo
05-20-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Girlie_racer
Silent rage and national collision are the one's to thank for the beautiful job they did on my interior... As for price not sure yet have not got the bill :)

aaaah!! you dont even get a price quotation before you get work done? If I had a wife and she did that.. I'd be all like.. :whipped: then I'd walk over to a streetlamp and be all like :banghead:

that interior is by far, the wickedest thing.. bar none! OH hail to the LV!!:D

must have been a wicked stencil job... like, it all lines up! it'd be so hard to line up all the symbols while your going around a corner or curved surface!

CivicDXR
05-20-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic

:werd:
I've put a lot of money into my car (show mods) and I still drive it all year-round
I wish I could afford insurance on 2 cars so that I'd get a winter beater but...... why would anyone not drive their cars in the summertime at least.
its just a waste of money

and CivicDXR I saw your car last week in Applewood.
niccccccccccccce car!

Thanks for the compliments, and I know what you mean... I drive the Civic in the winter too...