PDA

View Full Version : need help with cell phone T237

l/l/rX
05-19-2004, 06:59 PM
alright just got a new cell phone today. a sony ericsson t237, with this WAP browser internet thing.
and so when im trying to log onto the internet it says "Connect using secondary account?" wtf does that mean?
i called the fido services and they gave me an ip number and all the mumbo jumbo. i dont feel like calling them again for the 3rd time in 45min LOL!
soo anyone have this phone or a phone with WAP on it? do these cell phones use same IP address? if they do hook me up with yours!! plz and thanx.

what im trying to do here is get onto this internet thing and d/l new ringtones/themes/backgrounds. cause the shit that this phone comes with suck! ringtones are BRUTAL!

please help me :( that would be greatly appreciated!

GQBalla
05-22-2004, 09:08 PM
hmmm WRX shut up! ahahah juss joking whers carmen?

gongSHOW
05-22-2004, 09:17 PM
wow that was a useless post :thumbsup:! Anyways they have to give you all the setup information for you to connect to their WAP service, this includes IP address ect. When I got it setup on my t616, we were having problems so I asked if they could send the configuration files directly to my phone, they did. It automatically installs and configures your phone for use on the Fido network WAP.

l/l/rX
05-22-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by gongSHOW
wow that was a useless post :thumbsup:! Anyways they have to give you all the setup information for you to connect to their WAP service, this includes IP address ect. When I got it setup on my t616, we were having problems so I asked if they could send the configuration files directly to my phone, they did. It automatically installs and configures your phone for use on the Fido network WAP.

yea aha gq always has useless posts :P aha jk matt.
is there a service fee for wap network?