[email protected]

ExtremeSi
05-20-2004, 08:13 PM
There was one at pick-your-part a few months ago. Check there first :thumbsup:

Calgaryscorpion
05-20-2004, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the HU.
Have you seen Pick Your Part latley?
It's all messed up, there is no order any more, you have to sign in now. WTF is up with that?

Warren

ExtremeSi
05-27-2004, 11:58 PM
Actually ya I was there yesterday and was a bit confused. But the imports are all still together in the same place. I don't know why there are no more signs though. And there was large empty areas, maybe they're doing some kinda transition? I never thgouht to ask.
But unfortunately there was no 3rd gen preludes there. If you happen to come accross one could you let me know, I'm looking for a power steering line. It would be greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:

autobahncustom
06-02-2004, 05:41 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Aboudi
06-04-2004, 07:43 PM
yo man if ur still lookin for a bumper i have a brand new front bodykit with the mash i also have the full bodykit but for the front one im askin 200$ obo

Aboudi
06-04-2004, 07:47 PM
oh ya my msn is [email protected] if u want the kit im also sellin my prelude for parts

Calgaryscorpion
06-04-2004, 10:13 PM
Thanks guys for your responces, I jst picked up a bumper from
PYP. I don't own a Honda for those interested, the bumper is going on my Lancia. What I did was modify the oem bumper to fit and give my car an updated look. Eventually I will show up to one of the get togethers and show every one what I did and to show you what a Lancia even looks like. One again guys thanks for the responces.

Cheers,
Warren