PDA

View Full Version : Flames Win

blueripper6
05-19-2004, 10:49 PM
cup finals... woot:whipped:

syeve
05-19-2004, 10:51 PM
GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I witnessed greatness tonight

JordanLotoski
05-19-2004, 10:56 PM
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SI-vic
05-19-2004, 11:06 PM
I wish I had the energy to cheer and celebrate right now.....
stupid flu

air_mikey
05-19-2004, 11:11 PM
GOOOOOOOOOO FLLLAAAAAAAAMMMMEEEESSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

jdmakkord
05-20-2004, 12:43 AM
God damn 17ave was CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got home(have to go to school at 8am) Saw lots of titties, drank tonnes, and partied it up good!!!!!! GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

HeckelZ
05-20-2004, 01:21 AM
FUck OMG, 17th was insane, never seen so many titties fuck good thing i had the cam too haha, GO FLAMES GO!!!

SI-vic
05-20-2004, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by HeckelZ
FUck OMG, 17th was insane, never seen so many titties fuck good thing i had the cam too haha, GO FLAMES GO!!!

do beyond a favour and please.....
post em up man!

RiCE-DaDDy
05-20-2004, 01:31 AM

Man, I only saw a few titties and some of them were just :barf:

xkon
05-20-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy

damn, it was amazing... never seen it like that

and the liquor store was open :)

djfob
05-20-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by xkon

Damn it never saw any titties and the liqour store I went to on 17th was closed so I came home. I don't think some people were happy that they were closed though cuz there were a few broken windows lol.

88CRX
05-20-2004, 06:56 AM
i feel like asshole

toyboy88
05-20-2004, 07:13 AM
i can hear stanley coming....GO FLAMES:clap:

xkon
05-20-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by djfob

Damn it never saw any titties and the liqour store I went to on 17th was closed so I came home. I don't think some people were happy that they were closed though cuz there were a few broken windows lol.

I was in there when the windows inside were broken... are those the ones you mean?

vapor
05-20-2004, 07:53 AM
GO FLAMES GO

17th ave was so crazy last night!! lots of titties!:thumbsup:

Ben
05-20-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
God damn 17ave was CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got home(have to go to school at 8am) Saw lots of titties, drank tonnes, and partied it up good!!!!!! GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy

Originally posted by xkon

Originally posted by vapor
GO FLAMES GO

17th ave was so crazy last night!! lots of titties!:thumbsup:

:werd: :werd:
Spent the game at Melrose! Never in my life have I seen something so crazy. Took lots of pics!

Some of the chicks flashing were pretty :barf: :barf: So I gave up on the flashing photos.

Though I had one drunk fucker spit on my camera, I punched him in the face as hard as I could (those who know me know that would suck for him) and he kicked me in the legas I was walking away, in desperation as he raged about something I couldn't decipher . Wasn't worth it to get in a brawl with some drunk fuck who's probably extremely sore in the mouth this morning.

I hate public drunks.

GO FLAMES GO!!!

benyl
05-20-2004, 08:26 AM
I wondered where you went. All I saw was some guys saying fuck and shoving... I couldn't see who he was shoving as I was trying to get out of the way to protect my camera... Damn, had I known it was you, I would have backed ya man.

Ben
05-20-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by benyl
I wondered where you went. All I saw was some guys saying fuck and shoving... I couldn't see who he was shoving as I was trying to get out of the way to protect my camera... Damn, had I known it was you, I would have backed ya man.

Yeah, That was me, After that I just left, wasn't in the mood to deal with the drunk assholes in the world. I hope tha guy was hit by a car.

Clem
05-20-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Ben

Yeah, That was me, After that I just left, wasn't in the mood to deal with the drunk assholes in the world. I hope tha guy was hit by a car.

Damn Benny you need to hire a bodyguard ;)

GO FLAMES!!!!!!!! (ugh I can't believe I'm saying that :nut: )

C4S
05-20-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Clem
Damn Benny you need to hire a bodyguard ;)

GO FLAMES!!!!!!!! (ugh I can't believe I'm saying that :nut: )

Ha ha ! yeah ! Clem ! at least .. Alberta !

BRING BACK TO CUP TO ALBERTA !

GO FLAMES ! :thumbsup:

yeah .. few titties on 17 ave last nice ... and like the red sea ... :clap:

Moe Man
05-20-2004, 04:50 PM
i have pics, dont know how to put them up

/////AMG
05-20-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Moe Man
i have pics, dont know how to put them up

Click "Post Reply"

At the Bottom click "Browse" get it from ur hard drive and uplaod

Moe Man
05-20-2004, 05:31 PM
not working
:dunno:

turbo_equiped
05-20-2004, 05:41 PM
cup is coming back to alberta!!!
GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

SI-vic
05-20-2004, 06:01 PM
might be a bit late for this picture but... I just found it. hahaha

http://www.peapod.ca/downloads/flames/sutter.jpg

Moe Man
05-20-2004, 06:15 PM
lol

finboy
05-20-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Ben

:werd: :werd:
Spent the game at Melrose! Never in my life have I seen something so crazy. Took lots of pics!

Some of the chicks flashing were pretty :barf: :barf: So I gave up on the flashing photos.

Though I had one drunk fucker spit on my camera, I punched him in the face as hard as I could (those who know me know that would suck for him) and he kicked me in the legas I was walking away, in desperation as he raged about something I couldn't decipher . Wasn't worth it to get in a brawl with some drunk fuck who's probably extremely sore in the mouth this morning.

I hate public drunks.

GO FLAMES GO!!!

sucks to hear that happened man, i was right by the escalade by melrose for most of the time, what a blast. i feel sorry for the guy with the caddy, its bad enough he parked on the most packed part of the street, but then he started shoving people away from his vehicle and was threatenting to run people over, not something to do if you want your car left alone.

that was the best 3 1/2 hours i've had in a long time, i'm hoping they win the cup so i can do it all over again. first home game is on a saturday, :thumbsup:

how many pics did you get ben?