PDA

View Full Version : stupid theives

Speed_Dreams
05-20-2004, 05:13 PM
so thismorning when i stummbled to my car to go to work after partying on 17th last night. i find my drivers door wide open and the rear quarter glass smashed out. i look inside and see my glove box gone thru and my deck GONE!. what a way to start a day. well my deck is gone and my rear quarter is smashed. prolly about $900 total damage. good thing for $250 deductable. anyways i just wanna know why people can't fucking work for there own shit! is pisses me off that i work my ass off at work to pay for my car and rent and insurance and then some fucko with a screwdriver and takes everythig i have worked for away. not i gotta work a couple extra over time shifts to pay for the decuctable. i mean what the fuck. they even stole my flames flag!!!!

GorG
05-20-2004, 05:21 PM
Ouch, that hurts, theres so many retards out there these days, tobad he didnt pass out in your drivers seat or soemthing from last night, then you'd be able to deal with him this morning, good luck

autobodygal
05-20-2004, 05:24 PM
I know it sucks. I see it all the time at work, you work like mad for something, then some asshole comes along, rips the hell outta your car and steals shit. You pay and he/she gets off scott free! :thumbsdow

civicluva
05-21-2004, 07:43 PM
do wheel locks work any good for locking up your rims? Im thinking of getting some. :dunno:

:whipped: :guns:

1-Bar
05-21-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by civicluva
do wheel locks work any good for locking up your rims? Im thinking of getting some. :dunno:

:whipped: :guns:

Yes, they work awsome. Locking lugs saves you the heartache of maybe seeing your car up on blocks. But if they get a hold of the whole car...its only time before they get the locks off.

civicluva
05-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Just bought some, they should do the trick but yea car thieves tend to want to steal the whole car and ditch it later. Is it the same hot wiring any car or is it all different?

I hear Civic's are really easy to steal. I want to make sure my Civic is still there when I'm :zzz:

1-Bar
05-21-2004, 09:26 PM
I dunno really...but I guess it revolves around the same principle, with the ignition and all. Just run dual alarms, one connected to the battery and another hooked up to a capacitor and the horn placed somewhere where they can't easily rip it out...So if they disconnect the first alarm, your second one will kick in. Since its powered by the cap, the battery has no effect.

Just my 2 cents.

Speed_Dreams
05-22-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
I dunno really...but I guess it revolves around the same principle, with the ignition and all. Just run dual alarms, one connected to the battery and another hooked up to a capacitor and the horn placed somewhere where they can't easily rip it out...So if they disconnect the first alarm, your second one will kick in. Since its powered by the cap, the battery has no effect.

Just my 2 cents.

thats a wicked idea. that will give me enough time to grab something heavy and blunt to knock the S.O.B out.

but now tha ti know my cars goign to be fixed does anyone have any suggestions on a GOOD alarm?

1-Bar
05-22-2004, 05:53 PM
Viper is always a safe choice...I had a compustar before. I probably will pick one up again. I'm not sure on the specific models out there...but if you run a search, I'm sure they'd be tons of info out there.