PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me Find A Jersey For My Kid!!!

Gonthro
05-21-2004, 09:12 AM
Stupid people, I call the fanattic in the dome, oh year we have a few toddler jerseys, so later I go down there, "duh, we don’t have any, we never got our shipment, we haven’t had them for a week now" I was pissed, so I thought, whatever, I’ll try elsewhere, after phoning a dozen other store I call sport chek in market mall, they say, oh yeah, we have a few, do you want me to put one on hold, I say sure, how long will you hold it for? they tell me 3 days, so I go there less than 24 hours later only for them to tell ME THEY SOLD THE FUCKING THING.. So I drove an hour and a half through rush hour traffic for NOTHING!!!!! The assured me that when they came in I would get a phone call and I would get a discount on it, well that doesn't help when they don’t know when or if they are gonna get the damn thing!!!!

So if anyone knows any store in the city that has a toddler’s size (2t-4t) replica team colours jersey please let me know... (I'm not paying more than $60 for it, as fanattic, when and if they have nay sells it for $40.)

</rant>

sexy_sunshine
05-21-2004, 12:31 PM
Check the fanattic at the airport. I was just at the airport like three days ago and they had tons of little kids jerseys. For the most part i looks like they are receiving all of their shipments because every shelf in the store is full. I recomment giving them a call just to be sure and hurrying up to get one. I know the adult ones will go alot faster than children jerseys.....Hope that helps!

Gonthro
05-21-2004, 12:39 PM
i have been calling all of the fanattic stores and all of the sport cheks in the city on a daily basis for the past 3 days...

ryder_23
05-21-2004, 12:42 PM
Jersey City Still around?

QuasarCav
05-21-2004, 12:43 PM
superstore in coventry had a whole bunch of little ones!

I dont think they a regulation but they are like $30.

Gonthro
05-21-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
superstore in coventry had a whole bunch of little ones!

I dont think they a regulation but they are like $30.

yea, i saw the superstore ones, it looks like i may have to settle, i really wnated the team colors replica one.

spyguy
05-21-2004, 12:49 PM
goto www.jerseycity.ca that where i got my jersey....and i know they sell kids jerseys too

Weapon_R
05-21-2004, 12:56 PM
How big is your kid? I just bought one (size 3x) in black for $24.99 - believe it or not, I got it at Sears.

Gonthro
05-21-2004, 01:05 PM
weapon, he's not even 2 years old... is it a team colors jersey?

(the black on red)

EDIT:i just called sears and they dont have the soddler ones.. :/

Gonthro
05-21-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by spyguy
goto www.jerseycity.ca that where i got my jersey....and i know they sell kids jerseys too

i treid there too. they got nothin

Weapon_R
05-21-2004, 01:12 PM
They're not exactly like the team jerseys, but they are very close. Call all the sears in Calgary - When I went there, they had a LOT.

I picked up a white one with a horse in the front, and the word FLAMES written across the waist area. Trust me, its adorable.

Gonthro
05-21-2004, 01:14 PM
heh, i really want the one with the strings though, but i may have to settle. :D

thanks for the help, it is appriciated

Weapon_R
05-21-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Gonthro
heh, i really want the one with the strings though, but i may have to settle. :D

thanks for the help, it is appriciated

I searched - they were either too large or sold out and I gave up. Trust me, it looks great on little kids, and most ppl can't even tell the difference.

Gonthro
05-21-2004, 02:34 PM
i called sears and they dont have anything that small.

QuasarCav
05-21-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Gonthro
i called sears and they dont have anything that small.

hit up superstore and mod the jersey, throw some shoelaces and draw a patch on it. voila, instant flames jersey.

How old is your kid? chances are they wont now, until they take it too the harsh world of elementary!

Gonthro
05-21-2004, 02:58 PM
he's only 2, he wont know, but i will :P

sputnik
05-21-2004, 03:02 PM
yeah... everyone wants to mod their kid so that they can show of to their friends...

:rofl:

jdmakkord
05-21-2004, 03:03 PM
I think the jersey city kiosk in market mall had quite a few. Check there.

Gonthro
05-21-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
I think the jersey city kiosk in market mall had quite a few. Check there.

i was there yesterday, those aren't small enough, but thanks

^SkylinE^
05-21-2004, 03:32 PM
Wall mart there like 20$ and they look really feel real and they have really small sizes!
good luck