PDA

View Full Version : Breeze

Pete92SL
10-19-2002, 02:02 AM
So this Dodge (or Plymoth or something like that) Breeze with a guy who is about 40 in it with his wife is driving down Macleod Tr South bound. He had neons all over it and a HUGE sticker that of Calvin pissing on the Ford symbol (that was what really made me pissed at this guy. lol) He had his subs pounding too.

Anyways. He flys by me at the first light after a rolling stop. Nobody knew he was racing anyone. I came to the first red light and the guy slowed down a lot and I was already stopped. He kept rolling up to the light and when it would turn green, he would slam it. I beat him everysingle time from a stop. He had no chance.

SO I decided to do his rolling trick on him and he couldn't catch up. I slowed back to the speed limit and he wouldn't even pass me for a ricer fly by like he had the previous times.

The sad part was the neons, the subs, his wife and his age....plus the car.

lol

Pete

redline_13000
10-19-2002, 03:40 AM
hahaha same exact thing happened with me with the same exact guy:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stratus_Power
10-19-2002, 11:31 AM
that would be a dodge Stratus <---- my Ex-car!
( same as plymoth breeze)

three.eighteen.
10-19-2002, 03:11 PM
haha, what a homo, some old guy tried to race me in his altima on the south strech of mcleod going north...tacky golf shirt and a mullet...hahaha

ancient
10-19-2002, 03:37 PM
The dood was 40!?

wtf

infamous
10-19-2002, 03:49 PM
well at least it wasn't a civic...lol...does anyone know the specs for a breeze/stratus? my buddy had one that we bagged the shit out of...didn't go too bad, but nothing fast...

max_boost
10-19-2002, 04:07 PM
Maranellos gave me a Plymouth Breeze as a loaner car for a couple of days, those cars are gutless:rofl:

Pete92SL
10-19-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by redline_13000
hahaha same exact thing happened with me with the same exact guy:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HAHA! What are the chances heh?!

Stratus_Power, sorry..I only saw the lights up front. I barly saw the rear where the name would be. When he was in front of me, I was reading the decals.

Pete

Stratus_Power
10-19-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Maranellos gave me a Plymouth Breeze as a loaner car for a couple of days, those cars are gutless:rofl:

i can definitly confirm that!! :thumbsup: i thikn i once raced a sunfire and we were pretty damn even .. for the duration of a block anyway before the next red light kicks in